[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does House of Cards really expect me to believe shit like this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: uhhh.jpg (157KB, 1644x745px) Image search: [Google]
uhhh.jpg
157KB, 1644x745px
Does House of Cards really expect me to believe shit like this really happens?

This show has jumped the shark
>>
That's actually real. The Republicans like to LARP in the woods every summer.

Conspiracy theorists like to believe it's something more. Alex Jones actually broke in and recorded it. The footage itself is pretty neat even if his interpretation is completely bonkers.
>>
>>83432011
don't both sides believe in the occult shit? if i'm not mistaken hilldawg talked about moloch in one of those leaked e-mails
>>
>>83431872
>>83432011
you little bitches gonna post a video or something so I can join in the conversation? or is this le circlejerk general?
>>
>>83431872
It certainly happens, say what you want about alex jones but i dont think he faked that footage, you can find it on youtube easy search bohemian grove and alex jones

i will say i think alex jones is a nutjob, but theres also the footage of when he confronts some senator or something about it, saying how he broke in and does he have any comment and the senator got triggered hard and almost attacked him like he was seirously personally offended

what they talk about there is anyones guess, but i do think in the show the crowd gathered there was weird

they said that beard guy set up the weekend trip this time, but from the first bbq sitdown it seemed it was all young dudes, not old men, which i find strange, but then the small crowd at the house later when they look at the phone was all older dudes
>>
>>83432101
Bohemian Grove you lazy fuck
>>
File: 1472025168039.jpg (9KB, 368x380px) Image search: [Google]
1472025168039.jpg
9KB, 368x380px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc

>mfw they drop the full transhumanism redpill
>>
>>83432088
The Republicans are playing dress up and the Clinton email was a joke. Neither is seriously interested in the occult.
>>83432125
Jones's commentary is insane, but the footage itself is interesting. It's probably the closest thing he's ever done to real journalism.
>>
File: 1486218059521.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1486218059521.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>>83432319
>Neither is seriously interested in the occult
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/03/20/that-time-bill-and-hillary-clinton-went-to-a-voodoo-ceremony-in-haiti/
>>
I drive through Monte Rio to work every day. The ads for waiters (they don't like women being there) are already up for the Grove, come July there'll be more limos on the highway.

I haven't seen HoC but they mostly just have a giant party. Rich people partying is always going to be different from others, they go all out.
>>
>>83431872
>the elites don't dress in robes and pray to an idol in the woods
I have bad news, OP.
>>
>>83432420
A fascinating with the exotic doesn't make one an occultist.
>>
>>83432101
kill yourself youngfag
>>
>>83431872
The point is its happening in the fiction before you, you fucking idiot. You're obviously triggered by the fact that its based on real world rumors but your reaction being
>REEEEEE, /TV/ HIVEMIND ISNT THIS STUPID!? ITS SO STUPID! >:(((
>>
>>83432506
It's like he has never seen Eyes Wide Shut
>>
File: v0065_s-200x150.gif (364KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
v0065_s-200x150.gif
364KB, 200x150px
>>83432517
>A fascinating with the exotic doesn't make one an occultist.
http://www.cnn.com/US/9606/22/hillary.book/
>>
>>83432191
>>83432528
post the video of this scene NOW or im out of here. last chance. dont repond if you dont have it, i wont reply again.
>>
>>83432795
I know of the video but wont post it just because you're acting like your response means something.
>>
>>83432834
k later then bitch
>>
ok you guys gonna post that vid now or what?
>>
>>83433392
^this
im still in the dark as well as to what this thread is even about....
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.