[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did House of cards start getting terrible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 32

File: my_turn.jpg (111KB, 1698x866px) Image search: [Google]
my_turn.jpg
111KB, 1698x866px
When did House of cards start getting terrible?
>>
Season 1, Episode 1
>>
I'd say right around the threesome scene was when I decided it was not good. I did finish that season tho.
>>
last season.

>introduction of conway
>departure of remy + jackie
>no freddy
>claire as vp
>war on old japanese ps2 games
>surveillance parallels
>massive reduction in frank's audience rants

this season has still been more of a mess.
>>
>>83431828
Season 3, Episode 1
>>
>>83431828
Season 2
>>
>>83431975
This. I stopped at that point.
>>
>>83431933
fpbp
>>
>>83431975
/thread
I gunned the rest of that season on 2x then that was it. Glad I didn't waste my time.
>>
Urquhart would have never let this happen
>>
best Mara and a train
>>
>>83431828
When you decided, without a hint of irony, to vote for Donald Trump to become Commander in Chief. You absolute mad man.
>>
>>83431828
When Claire poisoned Thomas Yates.

That singular moment killed the entire show.
>>
Is that really how it ends? I might not even watch the rest of this season. Claire is so boring and terrible. She just holds the show back. They've been giving the actor who plays her too much power and influence over the show and she's trying to pull her muh wage gap feminism I should be equal bullshit. You can't force yourself to be equal to Frank. You just aren't as interesting.

Lame.
>>
>>83432903
Some of us tried. We tried to get Bernie because we KNEW Hilldawg would lose. We still voted for her despite everything. But the fucking boonies fucked us once again and had to vote for Trump so they could let him fuck our country.

I didn't vote for this. House of Cards is nothing compared to real life someone please help.
>>
File: HouseOfCucks.png (329KB, 395x420px) Image search: [Google]
HouseOfCucks.png
329KB, 395x420px
>>83431975
>Don't ever cheat on my wife again
>>
so how did it end and what are the highlights?

Season 4 sucked so much I stopped watching
>>
File: image.png (433KB, 800x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
433KB, 800x433px
Does she really become the showrunner in this season?
I only ever watched it for Kevin Spacey and every scene with her made me want him to kill her.
>>
>>83431975
yeah i stopped watching then
>>
>>83432993
Tom gets killed by Claire after they both tell each other they love each other and Tom rights a book with all the details of everything they've ever done.

Two literally who's advise Frank and Claire and act as some unseen phantom rulers and it's boring.

NSA guy gets killed and gives LeAnn some hacked stuff.

LeAnn and Doug fuck. Doug pretends to kill Zoe to get Frank off.

Claire becomes president.

All in all pretty boring.
>>
>>83433030
Sooooo Frank is not the fucking main character anymore?

What? So is this the last season or something?
>>
I'm on episode 10 of S5 and I'm really enjoying it. /tv/ is always so harsh on the show and I don't get why.
>>
>>83433142
Frank's epic twist is that he was just pretending to be retarded the whole season. Alhough he actually was.
>>
>>83433251

I don't get it, nothing about his behavior was retarded. Did you even watch the show? Are you memeing or something?
>>
>>83431828
Great show but I can see how they're trying to twist it into our current state of affairs and that bores the fuck out of me.

Also Claires degeneracy in the white house really irks me and Yates is such a whiny cunt.

To be honest Claire is everything wrong with this show.
>>
Claire is pretty awful but I'm surprised people don't like Tom.

Because he's not a power obsessed cunt and actually reads the human side of people? I dunno.
>>
>When did House of cards start getting terrible?

When Frank became President
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 540x540px
So why does Frank give up his power as president?
It's the one fucking thing he cares about in life and the whole reason why he started his crusade from the beginning.
>>
>>83433450
Because the writers do not know what they are doing and Robin Wright is pushing the gender equality angle too hard.
>>
2>1>3>5>4
>>
>>83433450
>>83433465
because they want to write their 'what if killary won' fantasy

my only hope is that claire turns out to be just the same as frank but more of a warmonger
>>
>>83432946
>Is that really how it ends?
Yes it does.

>They've been giving the actor who plays her too much power and influence over the show and she's trying to pull her muh wage gap feminism I should be equal bullshit.

she is also directing the show and has been executive producer for the show. I have no fucking Idea why.
>>
>>83433502
1 = 2 > 4 >>>> 3> 5
>>
>>83431828
At this point I'm wondering how much last year's election affected the ending of this season. I feel that if Hillary had won there would be no way this season would have ended this way.
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 646x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 646x540px
>>83433553
Christ she's taking over and turning herself into a Mary Sue for her own personal female power fantasy, fuck Robin Wright man.

I'm so glad this shit never happened to the Sopranos or other good shows.
>>
>Season 1
>Underwood is down and almost out, he has to work long and hard to get back to the top
>oh boy I can see this being drawn out but very good as he slowly climbs the ladder
>Season 2
>"lol I'm president now"
>"wait what do you mean we ran out of plotlines"
>>
>>83433450

Frank never wanted to become Prez in the beginning, he was okay what he had, he just liked fucking with people/having some control over others.

>>83433508
>>83433553
>>83433603

This is just plain shit posting, you aren't even talking about the show, you keep bringing out outside elements, that you're convince are part of the show because you want them to be.

And Robin Wright has directed episodes in the past seasons as well. Why do guys hate women so much?
>>
>>83433720
Robin please go, you ruined what made the show so interesting.
>>
>>83431828

Can we have a HoC thread that doesn't have rampant sexism? it's killing the convos desu
>>
>>83433720
are you kidding me? claire is a weakness in franks design, she is the one that constantly puts a spanner in the works
>>
File: 7a8d54ff235f-500x600.jpg (52KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
7a8d54ff235f-500x600.jpg
52KB, 500x600px
Can someone explain to me why did LeAnn contact her and asked her to find McCallan in Russia? Also, why did LeAnn keep behaving like she didn't know why McCallan left the country to get away from the Underwoods? She knew that he helped with illegal analysis of voter data and social media fraud, didn't she?
>>
>>83433799
I wish, but the very genuine criticism of "Robin Wright is not Kevin Spacey" unfortunately gives cover to all the shithead conservicucks to shit on women.

That's the problem nowadays. Give even an inch and the bitter and malicious will take it to the extreme as if you agree with them. Every time.
>>
>>83433599
I think the same happened with South Park last season.
>>
So am I the only one having a difficult time following the plot?
Maybe I'm a retard but they keep bringing in characters and shit from last season that I don't remember and the characters are name dropping folks for 3 seasons ago that I sure as hell don't remember. I had to stop after 6 episodes because I was so lost.
>>
>>83434024
You may be a little dumb for not being able to reason it out. But yeah it's a mess all over.

Also Jane Davis and Marsh are boring as all holy fuck.
>>
2 years ago at least. I've been just watching it so I have something to talk about with my normie friends

I hate that this show is so popular and that I know absolutely no one outside of this board that watches The Americans
>>
>>83431828
>it's OP doesn't realise the show is about Clintons being supervillains episode again
>>
>>83433654
yep
>>
Around season 2
>>
>>83432946
What if she gets fucked next season? Would be worth a watch.
>>
Why was getting Hammerschmidt refocused on Zoe's murder and blaming Doug for the murder even necessary? How does that help anything? Was all the other shit Frank implicated himself in to draw out the impeachment process not enough?
>>
>>83433925
>>83433799
>>83433720

claire, is shit, i dont care about the actress, every step of the way she fucks up royally and it always has to do with her emotional state or her pride, it has nothing to do with sexism.

see the point of the show is that both frank and claire got where they are because of their power relationship.

but in the last 5 or so years that the series covers she has very clearly lost the plot and keeps trying to go off on her own or just fuckaround because she feels underappreciated or whatever, point is she knew what she was getting into and she's lucky she hasn't found herself pushed in front of a fucking train like the other people who fuck with frank
>>
>>83433654
Season 2 wasn't that bad. Season 3 was the worse by far since Frank suddenly grew a conscience and it fucked him over.
>>
3 and 4 were just total horseshit to watch and 5 is already being panned harder than iron fist.
>>
>fire your wife if you want me to work with you

DROPPED. Officially became a soap opera.
>>
robin wright was offered a producer and director role for whatever reason, and pretty much the entire series went to shit right after that.
>>
The only interesting thing in season 5 was third camera-aware character.
>>
>>83431828
This is what happens when you remake an already spotless British original show. Same thing happened with Life On Mars
>>
Where did Davis come from? Some random lady that knows everyone in the world and that happened to have clearance to be in the bunker?

Frank's twist didn't come out well either, it barely made sense for the character.
>>
>>83431828
So this is the final season right?

Why does it matter that an unlikable character is now in the driver's seat?
>>
File: 1492909708218.jpg (43KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1492909708218.jpg
43KB, 600x338px
OFFICIAL CANON REVIEW OF SEASON 5: spoilers ahead

1. Very sloppy all around. I can't count the number of times the presidency was conceded, exchanged, and transferred.

2. The entire investigative journalism angle is shit. I knew this by deliberately skipping all the scenes concerning any journalism and by the final episode there wasn't a SINGLE part of that subplot directly affecting Clair or Frank.

3. The pseudo-Bohemian Grove episode was pointless and very poorly done. Frank basically walks around doing absolutely nothing and then gets a Deus Ex Machina to take Conway down. Absolute trash.

4. Conway's arc was wasted, but I liked how it showed him slowly cracking from PTSD as the presidency became more contested.

5. Claire's affair with the speechwriter went absolutely nowhere. Utterly pointless.

6. You can tell they based the large events predicting Hillary would win and then when filming the episodes had to switch a few plot points to account for the Trump presidency. Best example is Frank wanting to close borders to everyone randomly when it has no bearing on the story. It's just mentioned for half an episode and then never talked about again, but the broad points couldn't be changed (Claire being pres) so they just went with it.

7. Frank unnecessarily makes himself exposed to a new sex scandal with that young man when his character wouldn't do that at this point in time. The affair with Zoey was done because it was necessary and was more discreet. The president isn't gonna talk with his gay lover in broad daylight.

8. You can tell how the series will end based on the final scenes of this season. Frank gets angry that Claire won't pardon him and they destroy each other in the process. Doug probably kills Claire while Claire's new lady adviser will prob hire someone to kill Frank. Either way it'll end cause of internal divisions and not from any external forces.

Feel free to disagree. These were just some thoughts I came up with while working today.
>>
File: rw.jpg (63KB, 734x750px) Image search: [Google]
rw.jpg
63KB, 734x750px
>According to the production company behind "House of Cards," Media Rights Capital, it's not possible for Wright and Spacey to earn the same pay because Spacey is one of the founding producers of the show. Instead, Wright has been given an executive producer credit and opportunities to direct episodes.

I mean...what the fuck is wrong with this woman? she's in a really good tv-series, playing alongside kevin fucking spacey, and she whines so much that they give her a director role which she uses to fuck up the entire thing.
>>
>>83434348

Because instead of just ending the show on a high point, it's gonna end up dragging out for a few more seasons before low ratings get it cancelled.
>>
>>83434195
I dislike Claire because she's been objectively terrible whenever she's had power herself yet demands to fail upwards into ever-better positions.

This whole endeavor has been about Frank's political career, she's always been a support player yet feels like she's owed more despite having built nothing herself.

Frank articulated all of this during season three and the first part of season four, then gets struck by the deus ex vagina and does a 180, prostrating himself before Claire and acting like she puts the sun and moon in the sky--it was fucked.

Doug was my guy during this whole process, the person who saw this all happening and got rightfully pissed.
>>
>>83434368
Complaining about equal pay in fields like entertainment is almost as idiotic as complaining about equal pay in professional sports. Obviously you're only worth as much as your star power brings to the table. Does this idiot think if Kevin Spacey co-starred in some movie next to Jennifer Lawrence, he'd be getting more money as well because he's a man?
>>
>>83432920
Why do you think that?
>>
>>83434368
Oh lawd what a fucking retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 1179x697px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 1179x697px
>this fucking scene

Can this show GET any worse?
>>
Season 6 better be the last season, theres no way this show can keep going
>>
So Frank decided to slowly self-sabotage his own presidency and threaten sabotaging Claire's career to spook the magical mystery woman with a boner for Claire and make her set him up in the private sector, all because he slipped in the woods?
>>
>>83434198

Was Tusk Frank's only enemy that wasn't a complete dummy for him to beat up like walker and conway?
>>
I got bored with it at some point in season 3 when the gay dude killed himself in prison. Haven't picked it back up since.
>>
After Frank got the presidency. It should've been a arc where Season 3 is him trying to maintain control while the scandals hit and season 4 should've been the last season where all his evil deeds came back to haunt him and it all comes tumbling down like a House of Cards

4 seasons at 13 episodes = 52 episodes. 52 cards in a deck
>>
this show should have been 3 seasons max, now its just diluted with horrible b-plots. only thing in netflix's pipeline is altered carbon and they'll find a way to fuck that up. ever since marco polo bombed netflix is too scared to take chances on something that isn't a shitty 30 minute comedy or capeshit. stranger things will go the away of true detective and be a victim of its own popularity. /v/tards will say withcer tv series but we all know it will have lesser budget that iron fist and the characters will just ride horses to castles and town to talk and any monster action will be at beast 3 episodes.
>>
>>83431828
when it didnt end with him being president

what position of power is higher?

is he going to become king of the earth? The show was good because it made progress, how can it progress when the characters have nothing to progress too?
>>
>>83432953
Except you are wrong asshole. Bernie voters turned to Trump because they fucking hate Hillary you stupid asshole
>>
>>83431828
this was clearly written in the Hillary timeline kek
>>
>>83432288
Why did they have to do a whole 'frank is a racist who only thought of him as the help all along' bit? He's evil enough without fucking up the one humanising element
>>
It's based on a British Series, right?

How did the British Series end?
>>
Season 1 was great
Season 2 was good
Season 3 was dogshit
Season 4 was entertaining shlock
Season 5 was just horrible
>>
>>83434795
Frank becomes PM -> Frank forces abdication of a King -> Frank goes too far and gets fucked somehow in way I can't remember
>>
>>83434735
you can't have the rise without the fall, that's what made the original bong series a classic, but that of course will be dragged out another 3 years. gotta hit that 100 episodes so you can jew someone else for the syndication rights and today you have that for tv and streaming.
>>
>>83434859
Wait, the King/Queen of England still has power? I thought it was just a ceremonial title and it just exists because the royal family owns a fuckload of land and is rich as fuck
>>
>>83433654
The British House of Cards handled this well, he had to deal with a hostile monarch and eventually a conspiracy against him

Guess it doesn't really translate that well to the US political system
>>
so why the fuck doesn't she pardon him ? it's """"""""her turn""""""""""" anyway, what did the poor old cuck do this time
>>
>>83434895
>implying she won't

The first half of season 6 will be Claire basically making Frank her bitch and making him bend the knee (I'm the one in control now, not you) and basically it'll be Frank conspiring against his wife to bring her down too as well as himself
>>
>>83434884
They have executive powers to finalize everything passed through Parliament. Many historical treaties and legal conditions in the Commonwealth actually rely on the Crown existing for them to be still binding.
>>
>>83432903
House of Cards barely has anything resembling Trump or even Hillary though. Sure the Underwoods are obvious Clinton stand-ins but there was really nothing there that was some Trump stand in.

Conway was more Romney than anything.
>>
>>83433388
I don't see it unless S6 is written by Louise Mensch, S5 so far is like if every single "This is how Trump can be stopped" fantasy came true at once
>>
>>83434705
I suspect the original showrunner felt the same way. Look at his departure. I bet there was some stuff that went down behind the scenes. Netflix hardly ever cancel series, and he probably thought that the story was stretched too thin
>>
File: 1461244167781.jpg (34KB, 376x461px) Image search: [Google]
1461244167781.jpg
34KB, 376x461px
This show should have ended in Season 3. It could have been one of the greatest shows.

I don't even have the strength to finish Season 5 I'm so disgusted.
>>
>>83434523

he might as well have pushed her up a ramp over a shark...

i mean the other killings were far fetched, but REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALY
>>
>>83434850

patrician taste
>>
>>83434368
it's like a microcosm for the past 100 years in the western world gee wiz
>>
>>83434421

Basically the real problem with House of Cards is it's actually two shows trapped in one.

The original idea was 'let's remake HoC the British series' but somewhere along the line they realised that 'strong female leads' are really trendy right now, so they've shoehorned Claire from a support into a lead, but then every once in awhile they remember the shoe is about Frank.

The real issue is that the writers don't want to write a show about Frank Underwood anymore, they're just obligated because that's what the fans want and it works better, they wish they could just make it about Claire.
>>
File: 1459283844843.jpg (11KB, 173x255px) Image search: [Google]
1459283844843.jpg
11KB, 173x255px
>>83434368
Jesus look at her marriage history

"After breaking up and getting back together,[12] Wright and Penn married in 1996, and she changed her name to Robin Wright Penn.[13] Their on-and-off relationship seemingly ended in divorce plans, announced in December 2007,[13] but the divorce petition was withdrawn four months later at the couple's request.[14] In February 2009, Wright and Penn attended the 81st Academy Awards together, at which Penn won Best Actor. Penn filed for legal separation in April 2009,[15] but withdrew the petition in May.[16] On August 12, 2009, Wright filed for divorce declaring she had no plans to reconcile.[17][18] At that time she dropped "Penn" from her professional name.[19] The divorce was finalized on July 22, 2010.[20]
In February 2012, Wright began dating actor Ben Foster,[21] and their engagement was announced in January 2014.[22][23] The couple called off their engagement in November 2014,[24] but reunited in January 2015.[25] On August 29, 2015, they announced they were ending their second engagement."

I thought she was supposed to be an actor in HOC, not her usual self
>>
>>83436290
i still don't why celebs marry each other. i can't even imagine the amount ego and self entitlement from years of being surrounded by people doing your bidding would be like in a regular household. im surprised marriages last longer than a few weeks.
>>
>>83436370
For most celebrities, the only people who don't endlessly talk about how they're Captain Picard or the wizard from Harry Potter or the gay guy from Friends are other celebrities.

Also, people tend to date within their social circles.
>>
File: 1493410125088.jpg (323KB, 1280x1707px)
1493410125088.jpg
323KB, 1280x1707px
Watched 3 episodes of this season and found myself not caring about most things happening on the screen, especially the underwoods. I think Doug, Seth and the reporter scenes are the only decent ones left
Does it get better?
>>
>>83434795
S3
Francis acts like a control freak, gradually pissing off all the powerful ministers around him
Pisses off the Foreign secretary causing him to challenge as the leader
Francis' crimes get brought up, as well as a war crime he committed when he was a soldier
His wife and the MI5 chief assassinate him to preserve his legacy
>>
>>83436250
Yeah. House of Cards really needs to be about Frank in a big way and a structured way. Rise/fight/fall. Maybe they could have had his fall and her rise and started anew but whatever they're doing now is just barely passable
>>
This season should have been about Frank becoming a dictator after a failed coup d'etat orchestrated by the republican VP candidate.
>>
>>83434304
Who was it?
>>
>>83432903
>le bad man is obviously Trump xDD
>>
File: omega-cast-3.jpg (25KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
omega-cast-3.jpg
25KB, 500x225px
DUDE A CULT OF BILLIONAIRES THAT WORSHIP A BIRD DEEP IN THE REDWOODS OF CALIFORNIA REALLY RUN THE USA LMAO
>>
File: clarrr.jpg (77KB, 1715x694px) Image search: [Google]
clarrr.jpg
77KB, 1715x694px
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>83433185
my turn
>>
Can we all agree English version was better? And that Francis Urquhart is much better evil leader
>>
>>83434889
It could translate just fine. The political events are almost irrelevant, it's a character drama. The events only exist to expose parts of the characters in different ways.
>>
S1 and S2 were great the rest are pretty bad and im not even sure what they've been trying to do.

this was probably the most pointless season of anything i've ever seen.
they still find a way to drag out some election for half the season then frank resigns.
woah what a waste of my time.
>>
The only good part from this season is they finally killed off the annoying writer also known as the most pointless character in television history.
>>
File: 1418363445907.png (283KB, 575x630px) Image search: [Google]
1418363445907.png
283KB, 575x630px
I unironically hate season 2
>>
>>83431828
Every scene involving Robin Wright.
>>
>>83437200
why? i don't really remember what happens but i remember it being much better when Frank was still vying for power and the show wasn't a meme.
>>
>>83431828
>When did House of cards start getting terrible?
When NF realized it was their #1 original production by so huge a margin they couldn't allow it to end with 3 seasons.
So they decided to water it down and add dumb SJW bullshit for more pandering.
It's still going to end the same way, with Underwood getting shot in the head to save his legacy. They foreshadowed this in the very first scene with putting that dog out of its misery.
>>
>>83431975
>I'd say right around the threesome scene was when I decided it was not good. I did finish that season tho.
webm?
>>
>>83437283
>It's still going to end the same way, with Underwood getting shot in the head to save his legacy.
What fucking legacy? Frank has already stomped his legacy in the ground this season as a part of his "master plan".
>>
>>83434088
My parents watch The Americans
>>
It feels like every season has a different writer.
>>
Frank got what he deserved for not sharing his plan with Claire tbqhwyl.
>>
>>83437365
>Frank has already stomped his legacy in the ground this season as a part of his "master plan".
They'll invent a new one or something else for Frank to value enough that his wife would have Meechum kill him for.
You really think netflicks won't milk this show as long as possible?
>>
>>83437228
I just found it really boring. I dunno. Maybe it was just me.
But youre right about the show being a meme now.
>>
>>83432761
Urquhart was a faggot who only cared about >muh Thatcher

Underwood is in it for power, not for beating some old slags longest reign legacy
>>
>>83433450
>It's the one fucking thing he cares about in life

Not really. Secretary of State was his main goal. When he was fucked over for that, only then did he decide to go balls to the wall for President so that no one could have control (read: power) over his life
>>
>>83434729
Castlevania will be dope, I know it
>>
File: leann_harvey.jpg (68KB, 500x553px) Image search: [Google]
leann_harvey.jpg
68KB, 500x553px
Did she died?
>>
>>83437138
>dude lmao I look half asleep all the time and appear disinterested in anything
>but somehow Claire is hot for me as is every single other women in the show

What a blatant self-insert.
>>
>>83431828
When the gay guy hanged himself in Russia.
>>
>>83433030
>Neve Campbell talks making "House of Cards" in Trump's America

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/house-of-cards-neve-campbell-trump/
>>
>>83433799
Fuck off, retard.
>>
Should end next season

Surely Spacey isn't going to renew his contract after this.

And what the fuck is with the 2 new people? They come out of nowhere and then start controlling the entire government. That Davis woman is like some government women you get on fucking Blacklist or Person of Interest who is playing 3D chess with the US government and espionage agencies. It's ridiculous.

>hurr durr make me VP

Fuck off.
>>
>>83437748
No body shot, no death.

And how does Doug get to fuck all the women on this show?
>>
>>83438028
I have no problem with the guy but Davis is fucking stupid.
>>
>>83434368
Stupid fucking useless piece of shit whore cunt.
>>
>>83437773
>writers writing in a writer who gets girls

ugh
>>
I watched all of it and though it definitely got worse I still didn't think it was that bad. Will I enjoy season 5 or should I not bother?
>>
>>83437748
>drives a sports car
>sees an SUV coming behind her, obviously with the intentions of ramming her
>instead of flooring it with her Porche she pulls out her little .22 pistol hoping to take down trained killers

What did she mean by this?
>>
File: Catherine_Durant.png (168KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
Catherine_Durant.png
168KB, 500x335px
Her character really took a tumble this season.
>>
>>83434782
I never got the vibe that Frank is racist.
He manipulates everyone, regardless of gender or race, to push his agenda.
>>
In genuinely curious about why they insisted on making Frank a literal cuckold.
I understand the first 3some with Meechum. It cemented his loyalty and it was obviously a nod to the hedonistic Roman leader lifestyle.
But Tom basically being a live-in Bull in the white house is just fucking stupid
>>
>>83439446
It was to give Claire something else to bitch about.

I don't get what was the point of the personal trainer.
>>
>>83439481
It's set up for next season. The former president that wants to keep his gay life secret just stuck his dick in crazy.
>>
I found myself skipping large portions because I just didn't give a fuck about some upstart black guy trying to get a job in the WH and all the other shit

House of Cards' minor characters stories were never good but this season really took the biscuit
>>
>Veep has now deteriorated to the point where Julia Louis-Dreyfus' character is just a cunt to everyone and that's what carries the humour and the rest of the cast has become Flanderised (I'm only watching for Jonah now)
>House of Cards has become utterly nonsensical and redundant, going absolutely nowhere
>late night comedy shows have just become BLUMPF DID X garbage

Is this the end of politikino?
>>
>>83439770
The show is 90% filler now

>Russia invading Antarctica, goes absolutely nowhere
>ICO (utterly retarded name by the way, reminds me too much of ISO) plot goes nowhere
>military coup takes up an episode and barely makes sense
>all the Washington Post staff intrigue that nobody cares about
>Frank and Claire constantly re-affirming their partnership only for it to mean nothing at like the penultimate episode
>dumb bohemian grove episode that goes nowhere

Dropping this harder than a down's syndrome baby
>>
>>83439446
Because DUDE SEXUAL PERVERSION, AREN'T THESE PEOPLE WACKY???
>>
>>83439446
>Frank has multiple lovers across all 5 seasons
>/tv/ ignores this just so that they call can him a cuck when it's actually an open relationship where both parties are getting some
>>
>>83438028
>And what the fuck is with the 2 new people? They come out of nowhere and then start controlling the entire government.

They do this every season, introduce people nobody cares about and then they disappear next season and you wondered why you cared
>>
>>83437365
this

The assassination of Francis Urquhart worked because he was killed at the height of his political career just as the "house of cards" was starting to collapse

But now the house of cards has collapsed, so killing him does nothing
>>
>>83439446
It's to show he doesn't care. he says himself sex is power and he already controls claire there's no point in having sex with her for any reason. but if she has needs he doesn't care either way how she gets it.

in a way it's a good thing since it adds more to the fact he has no weaknesses. he doesn't get jealous or angry and desires no one and can discard anyone at any time.
>>
>>83440025
he'll probably kill claire. i hope she doesn't win with the gurl power bullshit.
>>
>writers trying to convince us that politicians in house of cards actually like claire and support her as president and she wouldn't be implicated at all in the fact that her HUSBAND was knee-deep in this bullshit

Who the fuck were they trying to kid?
>>
>>83440147
what about the fact they are implying people would vote for a husband and wife VP? especially with the article, all the controversy and them knee deep in bullshit and also obviously rigging the voting so they only need 1 state to win. despite the republican winning the election.

but the republican dude got mad once and he's finished. okay then. while the underwoods get away with literally everything the next episode. the show has become a feminism meme
>>
>>83432946
>Is that really how it ends?
no because spacey said that if he would he could play frank for more than 10 seasons. you can check who produces the show and you can see it's kevin and jenny the fucking bitch

netflix will only stop the show when no one is watching it.
>>
>>83440276
I agree with you entirely famalam but at least we never had to hear the voters explain why they were okay voting for frank and claire

Whereas we had a string of politicians give their reasons as to why they would support Claire over Frank, including that one woman who just straight up said "we need a woman president"
>>
>>83440334
true. how many times did characters mention "well claire frank is finished but you can run in 4 years!"

she isn't even a fucking politician, she's cold as fuck with no charisma why would anyone like her? oh yeah they obviously wanted hillary to win when they made this season.
>>
I thought they were going to war. What happens to that?
>>
>>83439830
VEEP has been AMAZING these past two seasons. The show honestly gets better and better.
>>
>>83434534
>theres no way this show can keep going
they will keep this show if people will still watch it. that's how netflix works. also it doesn't help the fact the show is cheap to make. most scenes are shot indoor in some warehouse. Money goes to mainly the cast and all the licensing that goes to cnn, apple to keep "realistic"
>>
>>83431828
When Tom Yates showed up.
>>
When Frank kissed that guy, it made me really angry and gave me a mild chub. This is just liberal brainwashing designed to exterminate the white race by turning normal men into faggots.
This is what happens when liberals are in control of the media.
>>
>>83432981
kek
>>
What about that new guy who advised the republican who apparently convinced republicans not to support their candidate and let frank win because of one leak?

where was he for the previous seasons?
>>
>>83440454
nice bait
>>
>>83440088
but claire craves sex like any real woman, so she must be a shit leader (and the bull craves the pleasures he gives to claire, so he is not good either)
>>
>>83440454
Did nothing for me. I need to see BBC to get hard anymore. I love to see it rail white pussy
>>
>>83440407
That was a make a distraction from the article and to portray themselves as "tough on terror" (despite their opponent being a fucking war veteran) to generate support
>>
>>83440088>>83439955
>>83439978

>>83439446
You do not know that smart people has the fetish of cuckoldry?????
>>
>>83440407
oy vey how dare you question things like "plot" and "narrative", don't you know there's a female president now
>>
>>83440578
I find it hilarious that after jackie getting the bbc that new black guy from the herald has a black girlfriend. What the fuck netlfix, step it up, where is the white girlfriend?
>>
>>83440546
What does that have to do with my post? Yes Claire and the writer are awful characters. Frank doesn't give a shit
>>
The last episode reveal that Frank was the leak all along was fucking retarded. Biggest jump the shark moment so far.

>I'll leak all the horrible shit I've done, what a good idea!
>Actually makes a point to Claire that NOT being Pregnant will make him even more powerful
>Acts surprised at the very end when he figures out he has no power the moment he's stripped of the presidency

It was monumentally stupid. Frank Yas always been one step ahead if the game, but now suddenly is acting like the biggest moron in the show, and I just couldn't buy it. What makes it even worse is how obvious it was. I saw where it was headed from about half way through season 5 that Claire would somehow become president by the end of the season and fuck him over, and even at that I was pretty slow to realise it that late.
>>
>>83440454
the gay storylines are forced by kevin "I'm gay and everyone knows it" spacey who is the producer on the show. He wants to have some fun on camera too.
>>
>>83437607
He only cared about that towards the end because he got petty in old age
He fucked up the monarchy because he was bored and won a special election at the same time
And he did outlast her
>>
>>83440589
that's the true but
>frank
>smart
nah
>>
>>83431828
>It's a we planned our season in paralell to Hillary's obvious victory but Trump won so they got us with our pants down and we put our season anyways episode

Wait for next season with a Trump figure grabbing her pussy and she killing him. Libtards are a fucking joke
>>
>>83432761
Every female that even thought about betraying him got murdered pretty fast
>>
>>83440628
His idea of being powerful has become...advising the president

You know... instead of being the president.

Makes no fucking sense. Raymond Tusk had that job, and he destroyed him, so he should know better than to think he can control politicians outside of the political sphere

Whole thing is stupid
>>
>>83440628
what about the fact he trusted Claire enough to give her the presidency and have faith she would pardon him?

how dense is he? she has him completely by the balls now and there is nothing he can do. what the fuck is his master plan anyway? he says the private sector owns the presidency. nobody owned him when he was in the white house so what the fuck is he trying to accomplish?
>>
>>83435530
I wish they did have a Trump character. One who is the only person that notices Underwood breaking the fourth wall and tweets about it
>Crazy Frank Underwood ranted about power again to the camera. Who is he talking to? Sad!
>Crazy Frank Underwood made a long metaphor comparing me to an insect. If he keeps acting so crazy he is going to get squished!
>Crazy Underwoods better keep their mouth shut or I will reveal the truth about their relationship with a certain bodyguard and writer!
>>
This season made me feel really stupid. I know this isn't some high art with complicated themes or hidden philosophies, but we're they outright trying to confuse the shit out of the audience? I was lost halfway through.

Why is this old bag Patricia Clarkson at near supernatural levels of control? Who the fuck even is she? Did they seriously pull another "no Frank was planning it all along"?

New showrunners are shit.
>>
>>83431828
>that pic
Please no, this can't be real.
>>
>>83440786
She's super secret mastermind and illuminati and 5D chess with government, corporations and foreign affairs
>>
Wait did they make her grow her hair out to make her look more like killary?
>>
>>83440856
I think you just answered your own question. That's thew level of imagination in the writer's room.
>>
>>83439747
the trainer is dead though.
>>
>>83440820
it's literally the final scene of the season, she says that and it ends. the show has become a meme of itself.
>>
>that super telegraphed recording of the general
>wow we just so happen to have ANOTHER campaign ruining recording

I think they have one more season of this trash left.
>>
I still like it
But that isn't very /tv/ of me to like things
SO I GUESS ITS ALWAYS BEEN SHIT KEKY SJW SHIT
>>
>>83440933
>whoa man I'm like so drunk right now
>here, take this super secret recording that will win you the presidency
>>
>>83440926
>wright starts crying about muh wage gap
>muh gender inequality
>she gets to be main character instead
I'm not sure if I want to finish this season. Does Frank give permission to this or does he get cucked hard?
>>
>>83440904
That was the writer, unless I missed something. Frank ditched the trainer guy during a ride and the was the last I remember him.
>>
>>83440933
Oh man, Conway said a bad word, his campaign is FINISHED!!!

Who cares if Underwood was corrupt and had witness testimony and evidence to prove it

Well, at least it's like real life
>>
>>83441006
The trainer jumped the fence at the White House and got gunned down by Feds
>>
>>83432306
This
>>
>>83441006
No, it was the trainer.

That's the best they can do with wrapping up story threads. At least he didn't get pushed down the secret hidden spiral staircase of gay blowies.
>>
>>83440995
Read the topic

He willingly gives up his presidency because "you can be more powerful in the private sector" so Claire becomes a corporate puppet in his place
>>
>>83441039
Oh dang. I zoned out during the gay stuff and didn't recognize it was the same guy.
>>
>you can be more powerful in the private sector
Alright now that seems like it's interesting, as long as they still focus more on Frank.
>>
I managed to trudge through 9 episodes before giving up and just looking at the spoilers. Is it even worth finishing this shit?
>>
>>83441097
>I LOVE YOU FRANCIS!

Literally what was the fucking point
>>
>>83440933
>I think they have ten more seasons of this trash left.
fixed
>>
>>83431828

This bitch ruined a perfectly good show. Fuck. I still remember how good season 1 was. She never should've become a director/producer on the show. It all seriously went downhill from there on. That bitch turned Kevin Spacey into a background character and made herself the main lead.
>>
>>83441109
Meant for
>>83441084
>>
I miss the first season and episode 1 of season 2

might watch them again
>>
File: 1476290744113.jpg (215KB, 968x929px) Image search: [Google]
1476290744113.jpg
215KB, 968x929px
Only brainlets refuse to be cuckolds.
>>
File: mickey doyle.jpg (38KB, 736x374px) Image search: [Google]
mickey doyle.jpg
38KB, 736x374px
You have ten seconds to name a more superfluous and poorly-written character in the history of television.
>>
>>83441171
>female article
nice
>>
Conway's self-destruction was the worst part.

>muh ptsd
>let's make General Brockhart the REAL president
>no more filthy Hannah being filthy
>instead we get the spiral staircase of gay blowjobs and irresistible to both men and women, genius writer Gary-Stu
>>
>>83441185
>literally only thing he does is be the bull and sometimes hand a speach to claire
>>
>>83441185
He weren't that bad
Just a bit boring
>>
>>83434884
No its ceremonial power
The King was a threat because he used his position as monarch to bitch in public about Franks policies and even endorse the opposition party
This is a problem because technically the government serves at the monarchs discretion and is the monarchs government
So the monarch publicly lashing out at his PM is a crisis
>>
>>83441185
>>
>>83437009
It at least made more sense
And at least Urquhart had fun with his scheming and enjoyed most of it instead of just having a power fetish
Also his speech about being a fierce proud nation was awesome
>>
>>83432374
That's what I think as well. The first season was really enjoyable in a pulpy way and still within the realm of some believably. The second season was just a bridge too far and it's gotten more ridiculous with each passing season.
>>
>WAR IS REAL
>IS REAL
>ISRAEL
how did they get away with this?
>>
>>83441325
The show is like a parody of itself now. when Claire speaks to the camera is just cringey and feels like they are trying way too hard now.
>>
File: 11.png (863KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
863KB, 1280x640px
reddit: the show
>>
>>83433949
This is why I don't care about a lot of shows, movies or games right now. The election has made everyone go full retard, constantly pushing the same bullshit.
>>
>>83441039
>The trainer jumped the fence at the White House and got gunned down by Feds

AHAHAAHAHAHA HOW DID I NOT REALISE THIS

WHAT A FUCKING MEME SHOW
>>
>>83441461
>it's real
>>
>>83441027
Conway proved to be some unstable PTSD psycho.
>>
>>83433030
remember when in S3 they shown claire as an unstable and weak bitch who couldn't even get appointed to the UN and then Robin became a producer and they scraped all that development and she literally became muh stronq womyn without flaws?
i love how no single cuck reviewer points that
>>
The first crack happened way before Wright started fucking things up. The show was borderline believable before he became president because you could see a Senator and his staff going rogue. But as president, all the secret stuff was just ridiculous. Also all the useless sideplots and barely bearable relationship drama became worse after S2.
>>
Can someone explain the whole research ship thing to me? What was the point? Did I miss something?
>>
Probably around the time they dedicated an entire episode to promoting a mobile game.
>>
>Conway mentions just needing to win Tennessee or Ohio to win, doesn't matter which
>three episodes later Frank's going on about how he reduced the election to one state- Ohio

I guess I misheard or something. Shit would have helped if they actually had shown the electoral map.
>>
File: 1260997093115.jpg (3KB, 113x126px) Image search: [Google]
1260997093115.jpg
3KB, 113x126px
Can someone explain to me why Doug Stamper gets so many sex scenes with so many different women? Did the actor manage to write that part into his character?
>>
Just finished watching the first season of UK HoC. And it's far worse than US one so far.
>>
>>83431933
Fpbp
If you couldn't tell it was a shit show from then, you're a pleb.
>>
>>83443879
no, the first season of the Uk is very good, s2 is good, the rest is shit.
the US show is very bad.
>>
>>83443879

I bet you like the American version of 'The Office' too.

Pleb.
>>
>>83443879
Congrats on being retarded
>>
>>83444224
If like means I can watch it without being visually repulsed, then yes, love it.
>>
>>83441461
it's actually real
what the FUCK
>>
>>83443854
Most women he fucks are emotionally disturbed.

But the Leann thing made sense, they had pretty thick sexual tension throughout the season.
>>
>>83444224
>>83444251
>>83444061
Have any of you actually seen it?
>>
>>83444409

Yes, series one and two are awesome.

Series three is a bit over the top.
>>
>>83444409
Yes multiple times
Season 1 is perfect
Season 2 is fun as hell with him being PM and top of his game taking on the King
I liked season 3 and it has a fitting end but I dislike him not being in his prime anymore
>>
>>83432953
>Some of us tried. We tried to get Bernie
Lol. Good for you, kiddo.
>>
>>83444480
I just fucking hated the Tom Makepeace character
>>
>>83431828

Last season. It was fucking terrible. Especially the final scene where they say "we make the terror" my skin crawled because of how tryhard and edgy it was. Also, the not ISIS terrorist were two random white teenagers lol.
>>
>>83444536

I know what you mean, could have done without the sex scenes too.
>>
>>83443062

I cant wait to see all the critics sucks its dick like they totally havent been doing on rotten tomatoes. Theres literally no way all these faggots can have an agenda to push in this media despite the fact that this exact thing happened in a different media type only a few years ago
>>
>Frank sits down to eat a whole rack of ribs in one take
>Turns to camera
>I'm feeling hungry
>eats another rack of ribs
>I'm so hungry

Was it kino?
>>
>>83444604
Those were just jarring because they had not done them for two series
Plus they all involved unattractive people from what I remember
Woudlnt have minded seeing the two blonds that Urquhart had an affair with nude though
>>
File: 1472084720093.png (442KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472084720093.png
442KB, 1366x768px
So Claire does anal?
>>
>>83431828
Season 4
>>
>>83444711
>810
>>
>>83432953
>there are people that unironically think this way
>>
Why couldn't they just keep Fincher to direct this shit? The only godtier season of this show was the 1st season and it seems like that was all Fincher.
>>
>>83444781
He demands very high budgets for autistic crap, netflix gave him a new show anyway. Better.
>>
remember america works guys? what happened to that
>>
>>83433654
this

We enjoyed watching Frank Underwood as a guy who was plotting and scheming for his revenge. Once he was president it was basically everyone else scheming behind the scenes and we watch Underwood be reactive to everything.

Boring shit that is.
>>
>>83445343

Very true.

The series should have ended when he became President.
>>
File: 1494181399421.png (309KB, 495x451px) Image search: [Google]
1494181399421.png
309KB, 495x451px
The first season was kino, after that, everything going to shit. and season 5 its just hillary president.
>>
>>83431828
It honestly got terrible as soon as Robin Wright gained control. I don't dislike her personally, she is a good actress, but she is clearly a terrible producer and director. She blatantly manipulated the current political landscape to get more power over the show, and, unsurprisingly, it became really bad.

>>83433185
Are you really? I loved seasons 1 and 2, 3 was ok, 4 was barely mediocre...but 5, 5 is just bad. Like really, really bad. It's just a bad tv show.
>>
Is Sydney from Scream kill?
>>
>>83431933
fpbp

I only made it 3 episodes. Shit-tier filler I could tell quickly
>>
I'm up to episode 5. Does it get any better? Bored to tears so far.
>>
Am I the only one who would fuck Secretary Durant?
>>
>>83440780

I wonder how far they'll go to surprass fictional Trump's craziness.

>hair turned into exaggerated blonde pompadour
>his suit is like a military uniform with TRUMP written everywhere on it
>cult leader tendencies
>gets away with gunning down not-Jeb! on stage during a debate
>>
I liked Mark Usher, the scene where he puts manbaby Conway in his place on the plane was probably my favorite part of the season.
>>
>>83448193
He reminds me of Assange for some reason.
>>
>>83431933
Yeah I dropped this garbage after the first few scenes
>>
File: 1495818916529.png (28KB, 1800x1100px)
1495818916529.png
28KB, 1800x1100px
The worst thing about House of Cards was how it billed itself as an intellectual series, but really it was quite predictable. Frank Underwood is a calculating character in every way, and he's great, but the dramas between tertiary characters were so dull.
You can tell within seconds whether two side characters are going to sleep together or not is one example of this.
There were two many side quests also, just stick to the main plan ffs
>>
>>83447858
She's a qt.

Fuck Frank for pushing her.
>>
>>83448193
I loved it, he looked like an adult handling a stubborn child. Conway even tried to square up with him but he wasn't intimidated at all.
>>
>>83440684
Frank is trying to ascend even further beyond the presidency and go full illuminati while still pulling Claire's strings. You can probably expect them to go full Deus Ex next season since Netflix doesn't seem to think that the show needs to end at some point and there's literally nowhere else for them to go. They've already got the majestic-12 shadow government agents in place with Mark Usher and Jane Doris.

It's Dragonball Z politics at this point. By Season 7 it'll be some Fast and Furious shit with Frank usually some super secret ultra-technology to try and take over the whole world.
>>
Season 1 and 2 were kino.

Literally no point watching any of the other seasons.
>>
>>83434368
>she thinks her name is a selling point like Spacey's

Literally LMAO to be honest lads.
>>
>>83434368
Should JR Smith get paid as much as Lebron James?
>>
The British version was better simply because the brits don't fuck around milking a good idea to death (most of the time anyway)

This is just cancer, typical American shit with their need to be more CURAYZEEEEE! each season.

DUDE, WHY DON'T WE JUST START KILLING PEOPLE EVERY OTHER EPISODE LMAO
>>
>>83448585
>Frank driving incredibly fast across the White House lawn, plowing through protestors
>Turns to camera
>I guess you could say I'm the Fast and the Bi-Curious
>Car soars through air
>I'm feeling hungry
>>
>>83436911
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

The more you know
>>
>>83433925
Or rather for those people it's criticism before whiteknighting
>>
File: liberal masculinity.jpg (59KB, 645x412px) Image search: [Google]
liberal masculinity.jpg
59KB, 645x412px
>>83432903
>>
>>83436836
I don't know what he's talking about
>>
>>83448792
Talking about KUREIJI Urquhart went from smug old man to ruthless murderer in a single episode for no fucking reason. Underwood is a much better character for this plot.
>>
>>83440420
It's been awful
>>
is the West Wing a good show?
>>
>>83449080
Mark waved at the camera on the inauguration just as Frank did.
>>
>>83449080
Well Claire is the second character to break the fourth wall. But who was third?
>>
>>83441461
Fuck it is
>>
>>83449236
it's great when your not watching filler which is like 80% of the show
>>
>>83449326
Huh I guess I missed that
>>
>>83441171
>tfw to intelligent for monogamy
>>
>>83432374
Frank completed his character arc in the first season when he murdered for power. That takes the character to his conclusion, when he becomes irredeemably evil. It was a solid, concise story and having shot their load they've just had a bunch of dicking around with no real direction or purpose since then. The show says nothing.
>>
>>83449326
eh, debatable. it's obviously trying to mimic Frank's moment from the first season, but both of those frames are supposed to be emulating an actual camera from on-site of the inauguration. Plus they were back in real-time.

it's possible that Mark was having a moment in his own head, and it's a neat bit of foreshadowing for next season, but the moment isn't shown to us so he hasn't actually broken the fourth wall yet.
>>
>>83448950
Butthurt fatty detected
>>
File: doug and leann.png (2MB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
doug and leann.png
2MB, 1920x960px
Doug is the MVP.
>>
>frank pushed the sec of state down the stairs
>she still didn't say "yeah it wasn't an accident, he fucking pushed me"

is she in coma or what?

i thought this series would end by tom hammerschmidt getting proof that frank killed zoey and peter

i knew that claire would kill tom as soon as they met in the house

the presidency was flipped like 5 times

i mean... it's still good, and i love kevin spacey's acting but jesus the boring moments were boring as hell
>>
When Frank killed Peter Russo
>>
>>83450238
I rewatched the scene, she fell like 7 steps max? What if she had landed on her knees or whatever, and was like "Frank, what the FUCK?"

God, it's so retarded.
>>
>>83449814
how does doug get so much poon? he's ugly and weird
>>
Is Season 5 worth watching? I liked most of the other seasons, but especially the first one.
>>
When is this shit finally going to end? Obviously there's going to be a season 6 but how much longer can they keep this shit going?
>>
>>83450310
Still better than rat poison.
>>
>>83450367
It's pretty boring until the last 3 episodes where it becomes really bad but really entertaining too. It was enough for me to consider watching the next season.
>>
>>83450383
netflix doesn't end shows, they just keep churning seasons out until people lose interest and they get cancelled.
>>
File: house-of-bullshit.jpg (460KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
house-of-bullshit.jpg
460KB, 1920x1080px
>>83450238
He pushed her down a few steps. This is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>83450365
He's not particularly attractive, but I wouldn't say he's ugly. He also holds a position of authority and exudes it. And most of his waifus are messed up themselves.
>>
File: photo.jpg (56KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
56KB, 300x400px
>>83431828
Was getting cucked and fucked by strong independent woman his plan all along, all along?
>>
>>83431933

Yes... watched the whole first season to see if it got better. Just a show that thinks it's smart but is actually REALLY fucking stupid. The only way anything works for Frank is if everyone else is unimaginably retarded.
>>
>>83441185
The reatrded sheriff from Fargo season 3 portrayed by this actor>>83441258
>>
>>83431828
>le /tv/ hates a popular series thread
>>
File: Who-Mark-Usher-House-Cards[1].jpg (54KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Who-Mark-Usher-House-Cards[1].jpg
54KB, 550x550px
this nigga was the only redeeming thing about this season
>>
Why is Madam president so stupid?
>>
Real answer >>83432306
>>
File: 1474906797979.png (121KB, 425x339px) Image search: [Google]
1474906797979.png
121KB, 425x339px
cant believe i watched this shit
>>
>>83452447
yeah he's a boss, he's probably playing the shit out of Frank and Claire and they don't even know it
>>
>>83431828
That scene where Remy fucks Claire and Frank just sits there masturbating for a good 2 minutes

>>83444836
It didn't work out
>>
File: houseofcucks.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
houseofcucks.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Where the fuck does this cuck get off talking to his bull like this?
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.