[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we discuss if larry was in the right or wrong in the si

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: 7l5Gd6ieTSAJsIHhJqfA_larry_david.jpg (588KB, 2592x3888px) Image search: [Google]
7l5Gd6ieTSAJsIHhJqfA_larry_david.jpg
588KB, 2592x3888px
ITT: we discuss if larry was in the right or wrong in the situatioms from curb. Ill start:
>Larry yelling at sammy to shut the fuck up
https://youtu.be/94hR2bQUumU
He was in the right because singing loudly in the morning when people are asleep is rude, and he's a good friend od the family so he can do that
>>
>>83431509
in the wrong here but in the right at the party where her singing was the present.
>>
the show is not realistic because Im sort of like him and people begin to ignore your stupid social faux paux
>>
Larry has never, ever been wrong.
>>
>>83431570
The show is basically him if didn't have social awareness or tact, so if you're like show larry I don't know how people still talk to you
>>
>>83431509
>that episode where he becomes obsessed with a dead guy's shirt and buys the exact same shirt and starts autistically wearing it everywhere

I get everyone around Larry were assholes but I think he has a legit mental illness.
>>
Do you have to be a white guy to enjoy Curb? I just cant get into it
>>
>>83431594
There were a couple of times, hanging up on cheryl when she calls him to say she loves him because she think she's gonna die, stealing stuff from funkman's dead mom and running over oscar and not taking him to the vet
>>
>>83431671
You need 130 IQ but you won't get all the jokes unless you're at least close to 160.
>>
>>83431663
it was a great shirt though
>>
>>83431617
because only forgiving people stick around and similar shitheads
>>
>no one acknowledges how much money larry should leave for dinner
>ends up leaving like $200
>>
>>83431556
Other way round at the party he embarrasses sammy by cutting her off
>>
>>83431701
Never understood the point of buying shit for dead people.

The fags who work at those graves steal the flowers and resell them anyway
>>
>>83431838
He also stole the perfume
>>
>>83431509
It's amazing how much better looking he is now than when he was young
>>
>>83431838
I check every grave I put flowers on every day until the flowers die and if they're not there I file complaints.
>>
>>83431509
Actually gonna say he was in the wrong. It's not his house, and they were already doing him a favor by letting him sleep there.

>>83431556
He was right. That's a stupid fucking present, it's cheap, and its self-congratulatory.

>Larry tells off a woman for holding up the ice cream line just to eat samples

He was a man of the people that day.
>>
>>83431926
clearly never gave a fuck

jerry said in some documentary i watched that larry was a comedian's comedian back in the day. practically relished if the crowd didn't like his material
>>
>i'll have a vanilla...one of the vanilla bullshit things
>some vanilla bullshit latte-cappa-thing

he was 100% in the right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBNOB7FkSSM

>milk and cawwfee, oh my gawwwwd
>>
>>83431949
yeah, that's what I said
>>
>>83431959
I saw one where jason alexander said that he was at one of larry's standups, before he knew who larry was, and no one laughed so larry cursed them out and left
>>
>>83431509
To me this show is all about how you can be both right and an asshole at the same time.
>>
>>83432031
lol
>>
Larry should've moved to the front seat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1ps4EZz4B0
>>
>>83432072
but wasn't a 5 minute drive?
>>
>>83432044
>social mores are often arbitrary and illogical
>people will think you're an asshole for flouting them regardless
>>
>>83432016
I was agreeing with you and tossing in my two cents. I just wanted a little stop and chat
>>
>>83432004
I once did the oh my gaawwd milk and coffee thing in a starbucks because that was the first time I tried it and I didn't understand all the hype my so gf walked out because she was too embarrassed
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHuXEbsngGk

why didn't larry fix boca?
>>
>>83432072
kek, that fucking door opening bullshit

ben stiller and what's her name just got divorced after like 15 years
>>
>>83431509
he was never right, unless you are autistic
>>
>>83432072
Larry should've moves if ben was asking but ben shouldn't have made such a big deal about it
>>
>>83431671
just watch Civil War again friend
>>
>>83432172
He was right in most cases.
>>
>>83432072
>>83432184
if it was really two minutes away larry is in the right

that's a valid reason and most normal drivers would just say fine and then silently stew about it or make some joke about being a chauffeur and move on
>>
>>83431671
What shows do you like?
>>
>>83432246
I should elaborate in that Stiller's reasoning for getting upset was flawed, but Larry should move to the front seat just because it's less awkward conversationally to talk with someone in the passenger seat.
>>
>>83432481
yeah in 99% of cases i would just move to the front, but if it was a close friend i'd argue with them how it's only 2 minutes away and doesn't matter
>>
File: obesity.jpg (64KB, 561x347px) Image search: [Google]
obesity.jpg
64KB, 561x347px
>>83431545
t. mad palestinian
>>
>>83432503
But they weren't close friends so larry should move
>>
>>83432072
It's a little weird, but Larry is right when it's a short drive. Why waste time when you can just drop him off?
>>
>>83432612
but that's only because we think it's prudent to be non-confrontational. larry was still right. it's just that most people will set that aside and let the other person think they are
>>
>>83431926
Before he went bald
>>
>>83432072
Fuck Larry he's in another man's car because HIS car isn't working. Like, of course this dude is overreacting but I would be insistent as well in that position. Its mostly fucking weird on top of what he said.
>>
>>83432527
>Look at those obese Palestinian because they can't afford good food like those nigger in the states

I don't get that shill game, it's post so often and it's always out of context
>>
>>83431959
According to an interview Larry David did with Howard Stern, there was one night where Larry was going to go onstage to do standup at some comedy club, but as soon as he stepped on stage and saw the crowd, he walked off without giving any of his routine. He knew the crowd wouldn't get his material.
>>
>>83432072
>little baby wants a ride? little baby gets a ride
>oh I didn't read the RULES getting into the CAR
this show was so damn funny for the first five seasons.
>>
>>83433313
first episode i ever saw was crazy eyes killer

and i was hooked
>>
>>83433371
Yes I'm your nigger, yes.
>>
>>83431671
>hurr durr where ma PoC at

fuck off
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.