[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is David Fincher's best film and why is it Se7en?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: phelix fincher.jpg (32KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
phelix fincher.jpg
32KB, 300x420px
What is David Fincher's best film and why is it Se7en?

Pic unrelated (well, she's related to him but anyway)
>>
>>83429133
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo imo.
>>
i want to say sev7n but i really like gone girl, zodiac is great too
>>
File: zodiac.jpg (175KB, 1915x843px) Image search: [Google]
zodiac.jpg
175KB, 1915x843px
>>83429133
Zodiac is the best.
>>
>>83429133
there's no such thing as "David Fincher's best film" everything he made is kino, except Alien3
>>
>>83429133
>Fincheyes
>>
She has that wholesome, all American look to her.
>>
>>83429666
Hail Satan
>>
>>83429133
some day, im going to marry this girl
>>
>>83429653
>everything he made is kino, except Alien3
which wasn't his fault
>>
I like fight club. The anti-corporate message really resonated with me, and is one of the major reasons why I am Marxist-Leninist today.
>>
The least favorite of mine is probably The curious case of Benjamin Button. Yeah, it's a decent movie but it's just something you watch once and then move on. I've seen all his other movies at least twice. I'm counting Alien 3 out though -- since it's obviously his worst one.
>>
>>83429133
From best to worst:

Social Network
Seven
Zodiac
Fight Club
Gone Girl
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Game
Benjamin Button
Panic Room
Alien 3
>>
>>83429133
>>83429693
Already banged her at a kegger bro. They call me the Fincher Pincher Phelix Feeler
>>
File: our guy.jpg (27KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
our guy.jpg
27KB, 700x394px
>Of David Fincher's Fight Club, he says, "I saw thirty minutes of it only because our trailer is playing in front of it. And I would love to go on railing about the movie, but I'm just going to pretend as if I haven't seen it. It's just unbearable. I wish David Fincher testicular cancer, for all of his jokes about it, I wish him testicular fucking cancer."
>>
>>83429815
He only said that because his dad had testicular cancer. He's since retracted those comments.

No idea if he's watched the rest of the film but I'd wager a guess and say he has.
>>
>>83429815
PTA looks like THAT!?
>>
>>83429788

Great list, except Social Network should be at the bottom.
>>
>>83430196
Disagree. I think it's his best.

Even if it is a complete work of fiction it's an exceptionally well made film.

Why don't you like it?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.