[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally got around to watching this What a piece of shit. Another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: prometheus.jpg (25KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
prometheus.jpg
25KB, 720x1080px
Finally got around to watching this
What a piece of shit.
Another expensive and shallow mess.
I havent read any reviews or tried to see what the deal was at any time since it came out.
What was the point they were trying to make?
>>
>>83420216
Pleb
>>
File: pleb filter.jpg (92KB, 1263x763px) Image search: [Google]
pleb filter.jpg
92KB, 1263x763px
>>83420216
Congrats newfriend! You've just been pleb filtered
>>
>>83420242
>>83420324
its easy to call someone names instead of using your "superior" intelligence to actually explain anything
>>
>>83420242
>>83420324
Disregard these two, OP. They are plebs trying to justify their own plebdom by defending a terrible movie.
>>
it was a gorgeous film.
the premise was great
it had me interested, but i kept getting pulled out of the film by its generic uninteresting characters and "plot twists"
it just seemed like things happened because they needed two.
Example: didnt they geologist not come to make friends, then he is immediately friends with the biologist? and didnt they leave to go back to the ship together after finding the first dead engineer? and then get stuck on the engineer ship anyway!?
>>
>>83420701
bad writing and cut scenes.
they bond over smoking weed in a deleted scene
how they got lost when he's the map guy AND they are in contact with the ship who has a giant map is shit writing
>>
>>83421653
"if the audience has to watch deleted scenes to get the film, *ding* u made a bad movie"
>>
>>83420216
Alien: Covenant miraculously is worse
>>
>>83421653
A screenwriter in the know told me they deleted a lot and cut the air out of every scene in the last 30 minutes to keep it close to 2 hours. It basically turned it into a completely different movie.
>>
>>83423283
i thought it was just me
>>
>>83423222
whatever you say reddit letter meme
>>
>>83420216
Wow we're really glad that you've graced us with your opinion of a 5 year old film. I'm sure your keen insight will really help shift the national conversation on this important topic.
>>
>>83424221
what is this board is for?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.