[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/E5hrFVQiGyk Anyone else glad that marvels been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1496268279587.jpg (79KB, 640x687px) Image search: [Google]
1496268279587.jpg
79KB, 640x687px
https://youtu.be/E5hrFVQiGyk

Anyone else glad that marvels been releasing more minority centered stuff? This is why marvels great, it doesn't forget about it's fans

What else would you like to see marvel do?
>>
>>83419985
>diverse
>only cast one race
what did they mean by this
>>
>>83420087
Black people are diverse, tall small ect
>>
>>83420087
Look it up, diverse now means 'non white'
>>
>blonde white girl and black male lead
wow what a shocker who could be behind this?
((()))
>>
File: cnd.jpg (127KB, 626x960px) Image search: [Google]
cnd.jpg
127KB, 626x960px
I actually am glad they're adapting characters who are already nigs instead of race swapping. Cloak and Dagger are cool but the teenage angle is a big turnoff. Plus he should be bald.
>>
File: 1490239740303.jpg (174KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1490239740303.jpg
174KB, 750x937px
>>83419985
Too bad nignogs can't read the comics, nor have the cash to see the movies...
Gonna work out real well...
>>
>>83419985
Can't wait for this to get banned in China due to being a horror movie
>>
>>83420312
If only DC used John Stewart for the new Justice League instead of Cyborg...
>>
>>83419985

What if Marvel holds a blacks only screening for the Black Panther premier?
>>
>>83420719
>implying we dont all go to the dolla movies
>>
>>83420312
This. It is a story in africa. The cast will be majority black people. FUCKING SHOCKER. It is not like anime adaptations where the original medium was a mix of western animation and kaiga so people play games with race. Its all black all the time
>>
>>83420808
>marvel
>owning movie theaters
>>
File: Vallhalla.jpg (1MB, 1536x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Vallhalla.jpg
1MB, 1536x1026px
>>83421021
>It is a story in africa

It's set in a fictitious nation in Africa. Valhalla was also a fictitious place where only blue-eyed fair-skinned people were allowed in
>>
they've yet to release it though

also BP will be hamfisted as fuck and white people won't go to see it. I mean, I won't because unless Christopher Priest is involved with BP then I don't really care about the character, but most won't because they're subconsciously racist
>>
Cloak and Dagger interracial duo is comic canon

I'm as /pol/ as you can fucking get but goddamn the interracial cuck fetishists are out in force.
>>
>>83419985
go shill somewhere else you god damn racist
>>
>>83421132
That's different, white boi.
You stole all our shit and we comin for you.
We wuz kangs, mothafucka, KANGZ.
>>
>>83419985
I for one am outraged that a movie set in Africa is full of black people. Clearly a bunch of white guys with American accents should be there
>>
>>83420154
I think you mean that diverse means black.
>>
>>83420210
Bill Mantlo and Ed Hannigan. Are those Jewish names? You're the expert.
>>
>>83421132
Sure except it's a made up story from 1000 of years ago as vs a made up place from like 20-30 years ago maybe? Also one is about gods and the other is about a secret african nation that is more advanced then the rest of the world and wont help because stuff?
>>
>>83420719
Diverse casting is meant to appeal to guilty white people, not the minorities actually cast
>>
>>83419985
>Anyone else glad that marvels been releasing more minority centered stuff?
I actually am, because it alleviates my complaint that there are too many people begging for entertainment and not enough people providing it. As long as you avoid social media, most of the stuff they fart out doesn't feel guilty of tokenism. I blame articles and twitter for the ugliest parts of it, without them it's just a series of middling to good movies and shows. There's plenty of shit, but that sort of makes the good seem better, depending on your outlook of it.

tl;dr, clickbait faggotry ruins everything, as usual
>>
>>83419985
This will get the wonder woman/get out/Ghostbusters treatment. Expect 99% RT Score.
>>
How else would they normalize blacks and females as being seen as potentials for good and prominent roles if you don't initially stick them in with intention? Affirmative action is more relevant here since the role of actors in media is very visual-based.
>>
>>83419985
>hella

dropped
>>
>>83422341
I agree. Plus, I'm fucking sick of seeing the same <10 black dudes in black dude roles.
>>
>black guy is cast as a white guy
>OMG RACISM, WHY DON'T THEY JUST MAKE THEIR OWN MOVIES FUCKING SJWS

>They make a film set in Africa with a black cast
>WOW FUCKING ASSHOLES!!
>>
File: shekels.png (11KB, 274x290px) Image search: [Google]
shekels.png
11KB, 274x290px
>>83419985
>90% of one type of thing
>diversity

what did they mean by this
>>
Bump lol
>>
File: goy and jew.jpg (543KB, 1024x1404px) Image search: [Google]
goy and jew.jpg
543KB, 1024x1404px
>>
>>83422405

No one is saying this.

Even racists just say "I won't go see this".

I won't go see this.
>>
Saved
>>
>>83419985
To play devil's advocate, the entire cast could be black and still be considered diverse, since after all there are many races that fall under the term "black". However, this also proves that an entirely white cast is equally diverse since there are many difference races that qualify as "white". I really wish people would realize that the world isn't black and white, literally.
>>
>>83425636
But if they considered the double standard then the bullshit-machine wouldn't work.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.