[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Five years and there's still no sequel with Judge Q.T Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Dredd_Anderson[1].jpg (100KB, 922x816px) Image search: [Google]
Dredd_Anderson[1].jpg
100KB, 922x816px
Five years and there's still no sequel with Judge Q.T

Just die in my sleep already
>>
Rookie threads were some of the most fun I had on this site.
>>
>>83418950
She looks like a trailer trash crackhead
>>
>>83419750
Creep detected
>>
>>83419750
if this is what the average crackhead looks like, i should really start selling crack
>>
>>83419849
>>83419814
Sorry, can't read your post cus her long ass horse face is blocking them
>>
its also one of the few female strong characters done right
>>
File: Dredd.jpg (29KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
Dredd.jpg
29KB, 620x320px
>Calling a judge by an improper name

That's 2 years in the iso cubes, punk.
>>
>>83418950
She'd make the perfect Samus if they ever make a Metriod Prime movie
>>
>>83418950
God I love this movie. I've been missing out on the comics.
>>
how come I find her hot in this flick but just okay in other flicks
>>
urban has had talks with producers for the Mega City One show
>>
>>83419968
>>
Could have sworn a sequel was greenlit. Which is actually pretty generous given this barely made back its budget if I'm not mistaken. At least half ya'll niggas are just going to pirate it anyway.
>>
When I saw this for the first time I honestly though she was Tara from Sons of Anarchy with a blonde wig on

Why is there no Siff-posting on this board?
>>
>>83420133

I pirated Dredd but would actually go to kino to watch this now, my financial status improved these past five years

hell I paid for Alien Covenant
>>
>>83420133
I heard a tv series was in the works. But I heard some anons say it was going to be animated so or maybe not. I don't know. I'd take a tv series, as long as its on HBO or something that will allow the same kind of violence.
>>
SHE WILL BE IN THE TV SHOW

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40106018
>>
>>83418950
Rebellion is making a tv show.
>>
>>83418950
is it weird I got turned on in the scenes of the black guy imagining sex with her
>>
>>83420079
The hair the uniform most likely. Maybe her attitude as well?
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>83419968
>kissless virgin with high standards

fucking kek
>>
Urban was a perfect Dredd casting, we need more of it.
>>
>>83420029
>5'3" woman
>playing a woman that grew up training and fighting, having her genes spliced with an almost god-like alien species to grant her super dense bones and muscle tissues
That said, I don't know how you could cast any real woman to play Samus.
>>
>>83421259
No, and I don't even have high standards, she just looks like a crackwhore
>>
>>83418950
She'd have made for a good live action Seras Victoria.
>>
>>83419750
Well she does come from the ghetto in the story so it makes sense
>>
>>83419750
>>83419968
What the fuck was his problem
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.