[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cun SB69gaec It's time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 26

File: JREiTunesImage2.jpg (393KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
JREiTunesImage2.jpg
393KB, 1400x1400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cunSB69gaec

It's time for KELLY bROGAN, FREAK BITCHES!
>>
boring as fuck
>>
i want her 2 gimme a wank
>>
This chick is fucking retarded. She should have her fucking medical license taken away

>THERES NO SUCH THING AS ILLNESS! YOU WERE BORN WITHOUT LEGS BECAUSE THE UNIVERSE IS SENDING YOU A MESSAGE

I cant express how much i fucking hate this cunt
>>
How is it my fault if i have cancer? What a stupid cunt
>>
Cancer is just your body manifesting your soul darkness through your mind FUCK THIS CUNT

no wonder the scientific community thinks she is a fucking wacko
>>
>>83417611
and joe is just gonna suck her off cause joe believe the same as she do we dont fully understand the human body so lets just say we dont know shit and fuck away with what we think we know we belong to the mystical one universe sprite
>>
>>83417611
this is how these fucks get a following lets say something truth about pharmaceutical corporation and how they dont care about the individual and bait idiots inthan sell them shit
>>
>>83417701
Yah this is one of the worst episodes ive heard in a while. I hate how Joe never challanges the radical views of his guests
>>
Why does /tv/ love Joe Rogan so much?

You realize that in real life he'd think you're a weirdo and he'd kick your ass, right?
>>
>>83417967
>he'd think IM the weirdo
Then hes deluded
>>
Little tip for you plebs

"""Holistic"""

Generally always equates to absolute nonsense.

You're welcome.
>>
File: 23cf3.png (658KB, 780x393px) Image search: [Google]
23cf3.png
658KB, 780x393px
how is this any different than some fucker saying god prey put their cancer in remission this cunt is dangerous and will lead to the death of people

Yes most companies are just for the money but this cunt antiscience believe is like a religion "fuck everything that comes from a pharmaceutical company "and joe is just going with her fuckary
>>
FUCK YOU JOE ROGAN HOW IS THAT RIMJOB FEELING

this cunt going on about sick people want meaning how bout her stupidity to feel special by going against the grain by her ANTI everything scientific
FUCK YOU FUNT & FUCK YOU JOE FOR NOT CHALLENGING HER
>>
>>83417967
lies, Joe would be a bro and help us improve
>>
>>83418092
>>83418196
shes right about the pharma stuff

they put you on SSRI's claiming you have a chemical imbalance in your brain without doing ANY tests

Many people become hooked on those and eventually kill themselves or shoot up a school
>>
>>83416846
Who dat
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-31-14-28-57.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-31-14-28-57.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
You can tell just from her eyes that this bitch is whackadoodle. Probably took an ayahuasca trip she never fully came back from.
>>
File: 1485337764935.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485337764935.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
>look up her "flesh robots on a dead rock in the middle of nowhere" alan watts quote because it sounds very wrong
>only her article comes up
>>
>>83418278
She is right about big pharma, but the rest of the crap shes spewing is just dangerous and hysterical
>>
File: 3d3.jpg (88KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
3d3.jpg
88KB, 960x540px
>>83418278
alex Jones also throw in truth about conspiracy that happened that doesnt mean he isnt using it you reel you in to sell you his bullshit in a jar

this is what they do say some facts put you at ease and them spew shit and people eat it up
>>
>>83418278
see she going about a guy killing his son and then gonna talk a bunch of shit about healing through the sprite or some shit
>>
>>83418391
I can at least give alex jones points for being entertaining. Seeing him get high and drunk while he rants about interdimensional child molesters is a spectacle. This chick is just some generic snake oil sales lady
>>
>tfw no redban so him and joe can talk about silly shit when guests like these are on
>>
>>83416846
>not an Eddie Bravo or Jordan Peterson episode
Literally who the fuck cares?
>>
>>83418687
Like, literally man.
>>
File: 424f4.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
424f4.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
fuck the pharmaceutical company so much " doing nothing is better than taking pharmaceutical drugs "

DID JOE ASK But wait for what about the millions of people who will say your WONG and they living happy lives because of pharmaceutical drugs

In that same fucking set Lawrence Krauss said we are all chemicals and this cunt will come here and those pharmaceutical drugs are just chemicals dont put it in your body & JOE IS JUST EATING UP HER DOGSHIT
>>
File: 200_s.gif (40KB, 303x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
40KB, 303x200px
mental illness Doesn't Exist MAHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNN We just Feel Positive Fells MANNNNNN the Medical they trying to give us is the PROBLEM MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ALL you got to go is Believe MAHHHNNNNNNNNNN
>>
wow its just sooo fucking boring never have i watched a JRE episode this boring and ive watched a few other of his female guest none were ever thing uninteresting
>>
>coffee enemas
yeah she's batshit
>>
Who's ths bitch?
>>
File: 434f.png (199KB, 510x543px) Image search: [Google]
434f.png
199KB, 510x543px
Lawrence Krauss sat in that same set and said everything in our body is just chemicals from the food we eat to the drugs we take and if we get and understand how to interact with the chemicals within our body perfectly we will somewhat happy and this CUNT going on about COFFEE ENEMAS

FUCKING COFFEE ENEMAS i feel like im listening to that idiot from GTA 5
>>
>>83419171
Same wackadoodle who believes illness is the universe manifesting part of your soul. She literally said its your own fault if youre born without legs
>>
>>83419171
A fucking retard who want to feel special by going against the system even they thing that work
>>
she's like a parody. Is this the kind of shit joe falls for
>>
god damn she's fucking hot. i don't care if she's bullshitting
>>
pseudoscience seems like a very profitable industry to go into if you have no shame
>>
>>83419333
But she has crazy eyes
>>
>I'm too stupid to understand this so it doesn't exist
brilliant
>>
>>83419333
all his female guests are you think he fucks them after?
>>
>>83419357
that's actually what i like about her
>>
mommy?
>>
>>83419384
>brings on bimbo guests and lets them ramble just so he can give them the gorilla dick afterwards
based joe
>>
File: 1380173751440.png (194KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1380173751440.png
194KB, 330x319px
>>83419456
>>
she said it she was a total loser and change so became self righteous and feel is superior cause her bullshit worked for her want to see this cunt with cancer crying on a bed want to see if she will just believe the cancer away
>>
i bet she takes care of her feet
>>
she looks like the kind of girl who doesn't give blowjobs
>>
does she have any qualifications? why should I believe any of these extraordinary claims. Did joe find a rando from the organic store?
>>
File: 312.png (792KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
312.png
792KB, 1600x900px
here she going with society ills again before she starts spewing bullshit again
>>
i love joe rogan
>>
how is eating eggs, coconut oil, and meat going to get rid of the sadness of tfw no gf
>>
someone needs to get a screencap of her with bedroom eyes, for research purposes
>>
these fucking idiots like her and joe likes to go on about how pussified our culture has gotten but they dont understand and one of joe fucking guess said it before

Would you rather be a lion living in africa or a lion living in a savanna created by people who understands what makes you tick 100% all nature cares about is you repudiating hate this fucking natural fallacy bullshit
>>
who is this dumb bitch
>>
>>83419850
maybe it will make you happier which will increase your confidence which will help you get gf
and you combine it with working out and you get in shape which would help too
>>
File: 5f7.jpg (37KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
5f7.jpg
37KB, 680x680px
>>83417701
>tfw dying of colon cancer but it's okay because I just switched to a Gluten Free Diet
>>
File: KellyBroganMDHeadshotFinal.jpg (541KB, 1718x2520px) Image search: [Google]
KellyBroganMDHeadshotFinal.jpg
541KB, 1718x2520px
I would go along with all of her delusional ramblings just for a chance at 1 night with her
>>
GOD I AM TOTALLY A FUCKING NEONAZI NOW DUE TO ALL THESE DUMB FUCKTARDS EVERY WHERE NOW

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>83419896
how do i even talk to women
>>
File: crippling_depression.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
crippling_depression.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
I have crippling depression BUT I BELIEVE

ALL OF U FUCKING IDIOTS DYING OF CANCER YOU JUST NEED TO BELIEVE
>>
this is why mental health is such a fucking joke

it is 99% snake oil salesmen and complete loony retards like her
>>
This bitch only has 7000 followers on twitter

https://twitter.com/kellybroganmd
>>
>>83419944
Confidence comes from knowing that your worth is equal to the girl you're trying to date. Even if a girl is out of your league, your funniness, or your personality is equal to their looks. Or maybe you're really good looking and know that the girl would date you. That's why it's easy to talk to ugly girls, because you know that your worth is higher.

Ugly dudes with shitty personalities who are confident basically have tricked themselves into thinking that they are on the same level as hot chicks. You just gotta trick yourself dude. And if that takes working out or learning how to dress yourself, do it. Also, talking to girls who are uglier than you for practice works too, lower your standards.
>>
>you can lose less blood during surgery by meditating

Alright I'm done
>>
>>83420103
kek
>>
>>83419226
isnt it true though? Your cells were created, then fucked up somewhere so it is your fault
>>
File: 35434dvbgsgdfsg.jpg (2MB, 3600x2392px) Image search: [Google]
35434dvbgsgdfsg.jpg
2MB, 3600x2392px
this is just a religious costume people so just believe the chemicals wont harm you and you will be ok
>>
how did she even become an MD? that shit is no joke
>>
>>83419850
no you get through no gf by confronting whats wrong and what you want to improve in your life
>>
>we only started running into trouble when we transferred what we would do in acute medicine to an outpatient setting

She's legit retarded
>>
File: TC.png (66KB, 451x338px) Image search: [Google]
TC.png
66KB, 451x338px
>Joe says people who use up-speak are just doing it to appear knowledgeable on a subject
>She's using up-speak
>>
>>83420138
You dont understand what fault is
>>
WHY DO JAMIE KEEP MAKING JOE ROGAN THREADS ON TIME?
>>
>>83420189
it is really. General Practitioners are among the stupidest people I know, it just shows you can apply yourself, nothing about intelligence or common sense
>>
>>83420257
well what is it then
>>
File: grandma conor.jpg (59KB, 910x752px) Image search: [Google]
grandma conor.jpg
59KB, 910x752px
>>83420263
Jaime does all the work for this show. Joe Rogan probably told him to talk less and should eat a dirty sock if he did
>>
>>83420189
school isnt about intelligence its about dedication. Only if you arent legit retarded, you can make it if you dedicate yourself.
>>
she looks like my roommate

im going to go jerk off to my roommate's panties while she's at work
>>
>>83420334
are you me
>>83420273
>>
FAO YOUNG JAMIE

please add the topics discussed during the podcast in the description in future. thank you.
>>
>>83416846
>Rats not being on cocaine means humans need society

YOURE IN A RAT PARK MANN
>>
>>83420346
do u ever kiss her toes when she sleeps
>>
>>83420390
>getting rogan to implicitly admit he has anything to do with a mongolian throat-singing message board

Not going to happen
>>
>>83420420
no but i fap to her bf fucking her
>>
File: gym-rats-223x300.jpg (14KB, 223x300px) Image search: [Google]
gym-rats-223x300.jpg
14KB, 223x300px
this cunt is an idiot all she does is take a bunch of studies she feels good about and try to make a philosophy out of it and then say fuck the collective knowledge of humanity dont numb your pain just lie to yourself
>>
>>83420483
haha that's a funny pic
mind if I save it?
>>
SHES A MILF
>>
joe just fucking schooled her on the potential hazards of natural births
>>
>My mind broke and it never recovered
explains a lot
>>
>>83420576

Those cocaine eyes of hers just glazed over his points though. Like talking to a wall.
>>
why does this cunt have a audience OMG > EVERYTHING NATURAL IS PERFECT
> EVERYTHING MANMADE ROBS YOU OF YOUR HUMANITY

fuck u bitch you are one of the evils in this world

natural birth is not pain is the universe communiting with you

Can joe stop fucking joking with her and call her out on he dogshit
>>
god damn he's roasting her hard right now lmao
>>
>childbirth isn't painful
>>
Reminder that Joe Rogan had Peter Duesberg on the podcast in like 2013.
>>
>>83416846
DUDE WIERD EXPERIENCES AND CONSCIOUSNESS LMAO BIRTHING BROKE ME LMAO
>>
i can't even focus on what she's saying i want to fuck her
>>
>>83420707
who's that
>>
>>83420707
So what he's had Eddie on countless times and Eddie thinks the Earth is/could be flat
>>
>>83420769
A Jew.
>>
>>83416846
such victimization
such experiential knowledge
>>
File: 2sd34.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2sd34.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
no negative review of you book noone wants to waste their fucking time on your stupidity

EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD IS FAKE AND JUST ASTROTURFING ALL OF YOU DONT EXIST
>>
>>83420817
Then why would they waste their time on her stupidity anywhere else?
>>
>..right heheh

that nervous laughter to joe's subtle dig at her through somalian scammer simile
>>
>>83420843
trolls will go to her site to shit on her cause she is dangerous but noone with credit behind their name touch her cause it will just get more stupid people behind her
>>
>>83420769
Guy who published a study that AIDS doesn't actually exist. He wound up killing 450,000 South Africans.
>>
>>83420795
Flat Earthers are pretty harmless compared to AIDS deniers.
>>
MEME

NICE AND SOLID
>>
>>83418278
there is no test for a brain chemical imbalance though.
>>
Joe really needs to hold more debates

so people can call out these fucking snake oil salesmen
>>
lol she is so making shit up. Such a fucking liar
>>
>seriously insinuating big pharma kills people for being critical
W E W
>>
File: topgun.jpg (86KB, 885x824px) Image search: [Google]
topgun.jpg
86KB, 885x824px
Ok, this bitch is retarded. She awkwardly tried to change the subject and Joe is sniffing it out.
>>
PULL IT UP JAMIE DO IT EVEN THOUGH SHE DOESNT WANT YOU TO
>>
tfw too intelligent to be on meds
>>
File: 3sdf34.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3sdf34.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
this bitch wants to feel special

> took out a life insurance policy
> angry because noone shits on her book
> angry because the MSM dont want to talk to her crazy asss

FUCKING female alexjones
>>
fucking WHITE PEOPLE. STOP WATCHING THIS PODCAST RIGHT NOW
>>
>brown hair
>brown eyes
>white

k
>>
>>83421196
get my nigga boosie on the podcast
>>
>>83421196
I only watched it for a minute to know this lady is obnoxious and full of shit.
>>
can we stop bonding with this crazy bitch over crazy SJW call her out on her shit
>>
>>83421219
>there has never been a white president
>>
>>83421251
I wish Joe was a little less credulous at times
>>
he's still talking about wraps!
>>
END THE SHOW OR CALL THIS CUNT OUT
>>
joe is always on such a fucking high horse

god he pisses me off
>>
3 hrs of joe licking the ass of a crazy fuck just becuase something it new doesnt mean it truth
>>
>>83421302
i don't think he actually believes all that shit he just doesn't feel confident enough in his knowledge to argue with her, or is trying to be polite

you can hear it in his voice that he doesn't actually believe, i do it a lot with people who talk to me about conspiracy theories
>>
>>83421350
whats the point
not like he knows better anyway

he already sneak dissed her 50 times anyway. everybody watching already knows shes a quack theres literally no point. just let her ramble on and bullshit, she's not going to convince anybody.
>>
>>83421406
Yeah I guess I do that a fair bit too. Always wish I'd done my research first
>>
this is one of those episodes where i fast forward every 10 mins, and if it sucks i dont watch it lol
>>
>>83421397
now write that out in english
>>
>>83421093
joe used to work for a private detective and question criminals. he's only mentioned that like once or twice, but i see it happening all the time in his podcasts haha.
>>
>>83418687
Eddy Bravo ruined the Alex Jones episode with his autistic obsession with chemtrails.
>>
HOLY SHIT SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN GERM THEORY
>>
having a few semesters in microbiology I have problems not punching my monitor right now
>>
File: Y2eFdp9.jpg (161KB, 1024x615px) Image search: [Google]
Y2eFdp9.jpg
161KB, 1024x615px
>>83421652
Dont forget to walk with your colloidal silver and never take antibiotics
>>
File: colloidal-silver-skin-blue-1.jpg (34KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
colloidal-silver-skin-blue-1.jpg
34KB, 200x300px
>>83421701
>doubting in the magic healing powers of colloidal silver
>>
>>83421737
I don't take antibiotics. They give me diarrhea.
>>
>I MAGICALLY HEALED THIS GIRL IN 12 HOURS I SWEAR!

>p-please believe me :'(
>>
I usually let food poisoning ride for 12 hours anyway. Antibiotics are for pussies.
>>
File: 0hQyd5L.gif (489KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
0hQyd5L.gif
489KB, 420x315px
Uh oh, shes getting defensive
>>
She hasn't said anything really controversial, plus she's a turbomilf. The last episode with Burr was 10x worse. You woman hating virgins just get mad at the fact that some women are smarter than you.
>>
>the etymology of a word proves the thing itself is bad
>>
PHILOSOPHY? WHAT THE FUCK DOES MEDECINE HAVE TO DO WITH PHILOSOPHY? AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING DUMB CUNT
>>
took 3 hrs for joe to wake up
>>
im out
>>
File: wew.jpg (30KB, 548x601px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
30KB, 548x601px
>>83421983
It's time to you know what.
>>
>there will never be another radio show/ podcast that openly mocks retarded guests like old school O&A
>>
>>83416846

bitch is smart

basically she's telling all the fat fucks to change and live more healthy so they won't be fucking depressed cows anymore.

doing the work all you fags can't.
>>
>>83422213
>basically she's telling all the fat fucks to change and live more healthy so they won't be fucking depressed cows anymore.
You clearly didnt listen to the podcast
>>
anyone else think the chemistry between joe and bill is a bit weird?
>>
>>83422583

it's always been like that. they're like two guys who used to be best buds in high school but now see each other once a year and don't really have much in common anymore
>>
>>83422583
bills a very funny man surrounded by funny people constantly, he was in the new york scene among greats like Patrice Oneal one of his best friends, and O&A, and the like.

joe rogan isnt really a funny man, more of a facilitator for people on his podcast.
>>
>>83422213
More like
>lose weight by having faith in the universe and using alternative medecines
>>
>>83422782
>bills a very funny man
nah not at all
>>
This comment is from the Bill and Joe podcast. Can anyone confirm if this is true or not?

"How ironic is it that a guy who has countless comedy bits about being unable to trust women finally settled down and his wife cucked him. The baby is darker than her and since she has threatened with a divorce if he did a paternity test she is definitely hiding something."
>>
>i dont believe in mental illness

WOO LADS TIME TO BUCKLE UP SHIT JUST GOT GOOD XD
>>
>>83423107
it's a dumb meme forced by dumb people like you
>>
>>83423143
wait for the
> i dont believe in germ theory
>>
File: good ol joe.jpg (38KB, 709x728px) Image search: [Google]
good ol joe.jpg
38KB, 709x728px
>>83422782
>Joe
>more of a facilitator for people on his podcast.
And a facilitator for people drinking donkey cum.
>>
>>83423143
What time does she say this?
>>
>>83423571
idk man. like a little less than halfway the way in. the timer is fucked up because i paused it and rewinded the live stream
>>
>>83419935
>putting your dick in crazy
I dunno man
>>
Would win in a fight between a large, full-grown tiger and a grizzly bear?
>>
TL:DR childbirth made this bitch crazy
>>
>>83424478
I think a siberian tiger may have a chance desu
>>
just goto the last 20 mins, where he talks about the end of racism, and how the internet changes the world.
>>
Joe is the archetypal social chameleon.

probably the most detestable human trait there is.
>>
>>83426422
lol not really? i can nail joe down as a person pretty easily. ive watched all his podcasts tho so maybe thats why.
>>
>>83426422
>Varied interests and an open mind
>Detestable
I think your autism is detestible
>>
>>83423647
I found it. 1:15:05 in case anyone else wants to know.

I'm interested because I'm diagnosed schizoaffective and I'm not entirely convinced.
>>
>>83418278
if youve ever been on an ssri or talked to someone who has you'd know that nobody ever gets "hooked" on them. they may have withdrawal effects but they are in no way addictive psychologically, people fucking hate being on them
>>
>>83420090
sounds like a lotta work. what exactly do I get out of women again?
>>
>>83426422

its hard not to be fake when you that famous

for a celeb he aint bad he is obviously a pop culture science thinker not a deep thinker
>>
>>83420694
>man makes a dam
>OMG UNNATURAL SHITLORD
>beaver makes a dam
>awww how natural and cute humans could never be this holistic
>>
>>83428347
>what exactly do I get out of women again?
Bags of sand tied around your neck.
>>
>>83416846
FREAK BITCHES
R
E
A
K

B
I
T
C
H
E
S
>>
>>83428462
oh well at least I get to fuck it once in a while
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.