[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so wait - is he republican or democrat? and why did they wait

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: frank-1-1.jpg (73KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
frank-1-1.jpg
73KB, 624x351px
so wait - is he republican or democrat? and why did they wait until this season to bring real life parties into it, I thought they never mentioned them for a reason
>>
>>83411970
He literally says he is the Democratic whip in the first episode.
>>
>>83411970

His political party doesn't matter because he's a sociopath and will align himself to anyone if it will get him more power.
>>
he has always been a democrat, they mention it all the time and in every season
>>
???

He's a democrat. Did you miss the election where he was running against a Republican? They mention it all the fucking time in every season.
>>
>>83412020
>>83412123
>evil sociopath isn't a republican

are the writers living in a dreamworld or did they just not do their research beforehand?
>>
He's a dem. They were written as stand-ins for the Clintons.
>>
>>83412204
You know trump was a dem until recently right?
>>
>>83412204
They wanted to play against media type and show people on both sides are sociopaths. Also a republican couldn't run on platforms like giving everyone nationalized jobs.
>>
>>83411970
It's mentioned multiple times he's a democrat retard
>>
>>83412260
He once made a crack that if he ever decided to run for president he'd run as a republican because they have the dumbest electorate. I want to say it was on stern.
>>
>>83412401
>
>>
Was OP just fucking retarded?
>>
Why does it matter? Sociopaths and homos come from both parties
>>
>>83411970
he is a dumb dumb
>>
>>83412401
You realize that was confirmed false, right?
>>
>>83411970
It was mentioned from the outset

I think the moral is it doesnt matter what party they are in: politicians are just politicians
>>
>>83413298
I googled it and CNN confirmed that quote was false. But they are fake news. Nothing to do but believe it's true.
>>
Democrats so Hillary's persona can be president in this alternative universe :^)
>>
>>83411970
Image how triggered people would be if he was a Republican.
>>
File: IMG_2109.gif (2MB, 213x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2109.gif
2MB, 213x194px
>Doug gets screwed by the widow, who was with him to only Hate-Fuck him for the husband's death

One season, ONE SEASON IS ALL I ASK FOR TO HAVE DOUG HAVE AN OVERALL HAPPY SEASON
>>
It's a very realistic interpretation of modern US political parties - two nearly identical factions only concerned with gaining power. Everyone in the show who touts principles are either clueless boobs or get fucked over, usually by their own party.
>>
>>83412204
You do know that the Underwoods are based on Clintons.
>>
>>83413667
Doug is the happiest character on the show as long as Frank presents his buttocks for him to smooch.
>>
>>83413753
>he thinks its an original series

hellllloooooooo-oooo
>>
>>83413578
Not very much I suppose Republicans are kinda used to being the bad guys in Hollywood and on tv.
>>
>>83412204
I know you're being facetious but it's scary how many people honestly believe the democrats are the good guys, when both parties are just as full of power hungry psychopaths.
>>
i stopped at first season is he a good president or just an incompetent asshole with an ego ?
>>
>>83413578
christ pol fucks would never shut the fuck up about the show

remember west wing? fuck that show treated republicans with the softest baby hands and they still sperged the fuck out
>>
File: IMG_2300.jpg (139KB, 1697x855px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2300.jpg
139KB, 1697x855px
Best scene of the season or best scene of the series?
>>
>>83414436
He's an unrealistically competent power player with a boundless ego.
>>
>>83414436
>is he a good president
How would take make for an interesting show?
>>
>>83411970
If you can't derive it from his actions, does it matter?
>>
>>83411970
>so wait - is he republican or democrat?
Did you watch the fucking show, idiot? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>83412096
>politicians in a nutshell
>>
>>83412204
He's a democrat from a southern state, that's pretty much a republican in everything but name. The writers of the show didn't want to go with the obvious cliche and gave things a little twist.
>>
>>83411970
This is the caliber of retard that /tv/ is made of. Thank you for reminding me why i didn't come here for months.
>>
>>83414518
>You need to take a fall :^)
>>
>>83414436
1) AmWorks is a terrible policy. Even if it weren't a political disaster (every voter over the age of 55 would vote against someone aiming to plunder $500 billion from Social Security -- it isn't called the third rail of American politics for nothing), it would be a policy disaster: 10 million people have jobs, sure, but now 50 million elderly retirees can't pay their heating bill. What are they supposed to do, go back to work? They paid into that program; now they're getting robbed. I wouldn't be surprised if the AARP is looking into pulling some elderly hitmen out of retirement.

2) Frank's relationship with Congress is terrible. He's got leaders in his own party out for his blood, they won't support his candidacy for President, they're actively undermining his legislation: other than Jackie Sharpe he's got zero allies on Capitol Hill. Do you know many effective Presidents who made enemies of both parties in Congress? He's got zero support for legislation.

3) He's systematically alienating his staff. He pissed off his entire Cabinet by firing that one guy; they don't understand or support his policies and morale is so low they'll hardly even share their opinions with him. The acting director of FEMA hates his guts. There's an old Washington saying: if you want a friend, get a dog. Not only does Frank have very few friends, he keeps turning allies into enemies.

4) Loose ends everywhere

5) The Jordan Valley peace plan is ludicrous. Not because Russia would oppose UN troops in the Jordan Valley, but because Israel would.
He got absolutely played by Russia.
>>
>>83415142
Blue dogs are objectively the best.
>>
>>83415521
>blue dogs are objectively marginalized within their party
FTFY
>>
File: 1496247317393.jpg (142KB, 1277x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1496247317393.jpg
142KB, 1277x1056px
>>83412204
>>
>>83413940
>he thinks the two series are identical

go watch the original again
>>
>>83416020
Yeah, Francis wasn't an edgy, homosexual literal cuck, and his wife actually helped him rather than trying to undermine him at every turn.
>>
>>83416191
Tbf she barely undermined him much until the last episode. Most of this season she was really trying to help him and had opportunities to grab for his power but refrained. It wasn't till the end that she did it and frankly he laid it all the hell out for her to do so.

Which is why I don't get why he's such a fucking idiot.
>>
This season was kind of retarded. I enjoyed it but shit is becoming so ridiculous. The most ridiculous being some old blonde hag who seemingly comes out of no where and has power to kill politicians and mark terrorist leaders in Syria just by ruffling around her purse a bit.
>>
>>83416402
Every character on this show sucks, but the new ones were even more frustrating. Whether it was the uppity wetback congressman, the meddling negro reporter, or that goofy old blonde bitch...I rolled my eyes anytime they were on the screen
>>
I never truly hated the Underwood's until they fucked Seth and Doug that hard.
>>
>>83416566
I hated doug after how he kept fucking seth. It was all just so damn petty. And not in a psycho-killing-girls-cause-he's-cucked petty but just highschool wah-i'm-no-longer-getting-attention petty.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.