[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst movie that /tv/ has ever recommend you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1495329057371.jpg (346KB, 1217x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1495329057371.jpg
346KB, 1217x1217px
What is the worst movie that /tv/ has ever recommend you? The worst tv series?
>>
People were raving about Grave of the Fireflies. It was pretentious anti-war propaganda and everyone got blamed but the kid. The people in the thread defended the kid who indirectly killed his sister by saying that they were the byproducts of society not having a healthy view of welfare on the level of normal citizens not part of the war effort.
>>
Reminder that you are a literal manchild if you are able to be "tricked" into fully watching something.
I watched 15 minutes of Neon Demon before determining the recommendation wasn't for me.
>>
File: KonfusedKasper.webm (3MB, 442x534px) Image search: [Google]
KonfusedKasper.webm
3MB, 442x534px
Why would I watch anything /tv/ recommends?

Almost everyone here is an absolute pleb who watches nothing but blockbusters and talks about a films earnings and brand wars or the same level of pleb shitheel that just posts like a complete contrarian so they can pretend they are better.

Actual taste and enjoyment of film is practically nil.
>>
Some people on /tv/ have recommended "13 Reasons Why"

...These people are faggots
>>
>>83405347
>R.I.P

I couldn't save her anon
>>
I just come here for the BBC threads
>>
>>83405347
I don't usually follow through when I say "I'll check that out", so /tv/ hasn't disappointed me yet.
>>
>>83405646
>her
It's Barron Trump.
>>
File: 1496127517834.png (440KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
1496127517834.png
440KB, 600x586px
>>83405347
>tfw no petite, wholesome Russian Tsarina weeb to whisk away to America and lavish with affection
>>
Primer

jesus christ that was stupid as hell.
>>
>>83405347
Twin peaks
>>
>>83405646
just reverse time.

i liked her in her pajamas. pull that shit down and fuck her cute ass.
>>
>>83405714
>he can only offer affection

Why would a qt waste her time with you?
>>
>>83405730
Max isn't a tranny
>>
Some Korean cop semi-comedy that wasn't funny.
It was about a police department simulating robbing a bank. It was really boring.
>>83405659
Louis pls.
>>
>>83405794
op pic is a guy?
>>
>>83405768
In Russia there are a lot of millionaires in mansions with loli harems. I can't compete with that. "Silver and Gold have I none, but what I have I give to you freely."
>>
>>83405794
kate is best girl. victoria is a little slut tho. i like tht
>>
>>83405347
bvs
wonder woman
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.