[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Game of Thrones "pc"? The show features -rape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4009.jpg (20KB, 230x205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4009.jpg
20KB, 230x205px
Is Game of Thrones "pc"?

The show features

-rape
-locker room talk
-sand nigger barbarians
-the lords and ladies of Westoros are all white except for Dorn.
-a balance of weak and strong male/female characters.

But of course /tv/ hates Dani and the last season was definitely a Clinton welcome matt, so of course you all will say its shit.
>>
>>83404809
Game of Thrones is very PC.
The elements you list are simply necessary because they were in the source material, and they have been sugarcoated and toned down from the books.

Rape might as well not even exist in the show.
>>
>>83404809
>-rape
yeah, but strong independent women get over it easily. They even have, later, consensual sex with the rapists

>-locker room talk
what?

>-sand nigger barbarians
The Dothraki are just misunderstood. With the right leader they can be good people

>-the lords and ladies of Westoros are all white except for Dorn.
Dornish people being brown makes it all up

>-a balance of weak and strong male/female characters.
There are more strong,, independent females than in average tv, nevertheless. Nobody notices strong, independent men
>>
>>83404809
Define PC. Back in the day it used to mean something, now not so much.
>>
>>83404809
except...
>rape by brown savage=romance
>rape in a church between brother and sister=a minor lapse in judgment in an otherwise healthy relationship
>consumption of marriage between Sansa and Ramsay=worst thing that's ever happened.
>>
>>83404883
>rape in a church between brother and sister=a minor lapse in judgment in an otherwise healthy relationship

Never happened in the books. Rape is the one crime Jaime Lannister cannot stand. He hated being a King's Guard specifically because it meant blocking the entrance for Aerys Targaryen's rape victims. He lost his hand protecting a woman from rape. He even considered non-consensual sex between wife and husband to be rape, which pretty much makes him a communist by Westerosi standards.
>>
File: IMG_4771.jpg (170KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4771.jpg
170KB, 1024x768px
>>83404883
Well this is Ramsey we are talking about. The guy would but a metal razor on his dick if he could and probably has.
>>
>>83404938
I know this, but were talking about the show.
>>
>>83404873
Well the whole premise of Game of Thrones is that even in a fantasy life is a cruel bitch and isn't fair. Things can Go to shit in an instant and victory often comes with sacrifice.
>>
>>83404809
The show is trash and I couldn't give less of a fuck, reminder that gotfags are one of many cancer polluting this board.
Get out, reee, etc
>>
>>83405007
Would you prefer a modern Supernatural thread bitch!

I didn't think so.

Show is retarded now.
>>
>>83405060
>the state of your fucking post
Never once have I said this phrase but holy shit go the fuck back to r*ddit
>>
>>83405007
>>83405081
You're trying really hard to fit in but I don't think it's working.
>>
>>83405114
Why don't you stay on r/gameofthrones? Why come here? We don't want you
>>
>>83405007
The show itself is fine, the community is just cancerous, and that leads to the dropping quality of good, excellent characters portrayed by great actors, such as Jorah, Three Eyed Raven, High Sparrow and Stannis. The only one who has been surviving this has been Davos, but I fear for his quality next to shit tier characters like Jon and Dany
>>
>>83405265
You're bad at 4chan.
>>
>>83404809
>Shows dicks
>Shows no vulvas.
>>
>>83405265
>>83405114
>>83405328
No one fucking belongs on 4chan, stop being 16 year old faggots. You're both anonymous, both equally entitled, and both cunts that are equally ruining this thread

fucking cancer
>>
>>83404809
All the rapists are portrayed as villains.

Doesn't get any more "PC" than that.
>>
>>83404883
>consumption of marriage between Sansa and Ramsay=worst thing that's ever happened.

Its spelled consummation, but that was actually rape you dummy
>>
>>83405358
I'm not saying he should leave, I'm just saying he's bad at posting.

He's no good.
>>
>>83404883
who got raped in a church?
>>
>>83405361
Khal drogo wasn't really portrayed as a villain tho
>>
>>83405404
Bait.
>>
>>83405419
the show had been running for over 6 years you expect me to remember every detail?
>>
>>83405443
I expect you to at least put a worm on the hook, Jason BAITman.
>>
>>83404809
It might be a little pc but not enough to bother me. What does bother me is when they needlessly stray from the source material and butcher a storyline or character for seemingly no reason.
>>
>>83405390
I don't think a fan of game of thrones is in a position to critique anything at all, their lack of quality control in their own life is sickening
>>
>>83405443
Jaime raped cersei on top of Jofferys tomb in the big church
>>
>>83405554
See? This post is dead on arrival. If it was a trout, I'd throw it back.
>>
>>83405562
hmm really? but they have been fucking since the first episode. I probably just chalked it off as one of those womanly """resistance""" things
>>
>>83404809
>this topic
>can't greentext
LEAVE
E
A
V
E
YOU CUNTS ARE CANCER INCARNATE, IF YOU AREN'T EVEN GOING TO ATTEMPT TO LURK THEN GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>83405404
>>83405562
>>83405583
You didn't get the response you wanted, so you samefag? Embarrassing.
>>
>>83405554
>>83405590
Fuck you! Just because we like a show or visit a different website doesn't mean you can baselessly insult us like that! We are just as much 4chan as you if not more!
>>
>>83405580
This.
>>
>>83405613
get a hobby
>>
>>83405583
Yeah go watch it again. Just cuz they bang doesn't mean he can't rape her. She clearly didn't want it.
>>83405613
You ok bro?
>>
>>83404940
I'm going to miss Ramsay, he was such a mustache twirling cunt it was ridiculous
>>
>>83405404
>>83405707
>>83405677
all me ;)
>>
>>83405774
Imagine if he ever became King!

Joffery was incompetent. Ramsey would have been worse then the Mad King!
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.