[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >going to see the WILD and CRAZY blockBALLBUSTer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1493017804581.png (35KB, 765x758px) Image search: [Google]
1493017804581.png
35KB, 765x758px
>be me
>going to see the WILD and CRAZY blockBALLBUSTer of the summer with my gf
>got my express pass Elite Couples tickets in the mail weeks before after passing penis inspection in the top 1%, upgraded to Diamond class due to my Jewish gfs all natural DD breasts
>push my way to the front of the line past some manlets trying to bribe their way through the 6'5 height limit
>make my way to the designated Kinoma shuttle but am told by a grovelling employee that due to new Affirmative Action regulations by President Drumph, a mandatory singles quota is now in place, and the bus is currently full of them.
>scowl and begin to leave before the employee tells be of the experimental Diamond Class teleporter they have now in operation
>think nothing of it and just want to get to the theater so I can fuck my gf in the couples only spotlit section
>she goes through the teleporter with no issues so I follow next
>feel an intense pain, thoughts of fear and loneliness grip my mind for the first time in my life
>step out of the smoking teleporter on the other side
>there was an error, I feel sick but check the console for information
ERROR: PRESENCE OF PRIMARY AND SECONDARY ELEMENTS, POSSIBLE GENETIC FUSION
>If primary element is Anon, what is secondary element?
SECONDARY ELEMENT: NOT-ANON
>computer, identify second element
SECOND ELEMENT: VIRGIN
>damn, one must have snuck in
>I step back in horror, already feeling the chances
>shout at my gf in terror to get away from me
>muscles melt away
>chin recedes back into my neck as greasy hair covers it
>penis retracts up into my body with only a small nub sticking out
>spine twists into an exaggerated hunch as I shrink to 5'2
>gf is crying as my stomach and man boobs begin to bloat out at a terrifying rate
>she tries to run but is not fast enough, is caught and absorbed by the terrifying pink mass of flesh, along with the other theatergoers
>cry as i feel them struggling, dissolving inside my horrendous bulk
>never got to see Baywatch
>>
That finna sound #LITTY AF
>>
File: M6VwzEbZ.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
M6VwzEbZ.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>83404616
>>83382495
>be Dafne Keen
>want to watch Logan in theaters
>they won't let me in because I'm single and Mexican
>get sent to the popcorn mines
>use Adamantium claws to break mining records
>given award
>it's not even real popcorn

Mierda!
>>
File: 1495782489611.png (491KB, 869x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1495782489611.png
491KB, 869x1025px
>paleo-gf wants to go out tonight
>I saw we should go see Alien Covenant
>she's already seen it, says we should see "Pirates of the Caribbean XIIV: Johnny Depp poses for Pirate flick" tonight
>have to order a singles ticket because they don't count Asians as GFs
>show them the presidential pardon I received from Donald Trump as a thank you for my service reliving me of my virginity.
>they accept it warily but demand I go through processing while my gf stays in the pen with all the other Asians until I can be verified
>mandatory decontamination shower and penis inspection followed by a Meyers Briggs personality test before I can upgrade to a couples seat
>go back to claims in order to retrieve my gf
>drop my gay card while trying to find the claims ticket they gave me
>dragged off to kangaroo court and sentenced by a jury of stacy's to hard labour in the popcorn mines, 8 hours a day, for 50 years until I can retire
last I heard my gf was sold off to the Disney organ farms that sponsor the Kinoplex and provide it with its hotdog meat
>>
>>83404616
>be me
Here was your first mistake.
>>
>>83404616
>going to watch Snatched with my girlfriend
>yes I have a girlfriend
>I'll let you stop hyperventilating so I can get on with my story
>ready?
>okay
>walking to the room
>everybody is giggling at us on account of the B+ written on my forehead
>got a bad grade on the penis inspection because it took me 5 whole minutes to get hard again after the first ejaculation
>girlfriend is being distant, like she doesn't want to be seen walking with me
>map says to go through a pitch-black hallway
>can't see anything
>walk for a few minutes
>feel grass under my feet
>smell a musty, powerful aroma
>it's the bull pit
>try to reach out for my wife's hand
>she says she'll be fine
>keep walking
>the smell gets stronger
>can feel warm, moist air gently brushing me from all sides in a rhythmic fashion
>feel something like a salami press up against me
>hear a giggle from my girlfriend
>she sounds further away than before
>bumping into more salamis
>I yell out to my wife but she doesn't respond
>"Honey! Where are you? Please come back, I promise I'll do better on the next inspection. I was just tired today, that's all!"
>...
>"Honey?!"
>hear thundering footsteps behind me, as if a house is approaching
>what I can only describe as a damp log is pressing up against my cheek

I'm more asshole than man now.
>>
File: 938353203.jpg (39KB, 930x619px) Image search: [Google]
938353203.jpg
39KB, 930x619px
>>83404616
just got back from Viewing that Comedy Kino

I can confirm its a urinating good time for the whole family.

There I was sitting in the dark theater. Wearing my Jean Shorts and Sandals (my regular theater fashion).
its a non stop laugh riot. actually its too many laughs because i missed some jokes when the entire audience were guffawing uncontrollably. About half way into the showing i felt a warn wet sensation on my bare feet. I looked down and noticed a steady stream of urine washing down over my feet.
By the third act the piss stream turned into a mighty cataract of warm yellow liquid
>>
>go to the appointed kinoplex for my province
>have to take a 3-hour bus ride to the popcorn trenches in front of the entrance
>I've brought my trusty AK, helmet, and a police jacket I copped from a fellow virgin who didn't make it last time
>the bus stops, and we step into the trenches, ready to advance
>a Falcon flies over, and gives us the lay of the land
>It's gonna be a rough fight
>all the other nameless virgins are praying that they make it alive to the theater before the show begins
>a whistle from our Squad Robert
>the onslaught has begun
>Anyone too scared to make it out of the trench in time is summarily executed

>As we cautiously make our way to the next popcorn trench to refill our buckets, a small object whizzes through the air, and smacks me in the face
>I look down
>it's a fucking butter grenade
>I kick it to the side, hoping to minimize the impact
>the force of the butter grenade launches hot, delicious oil over my brothers
>most of them within the blast radius don't make it
>I'm scarred, but I'll live.
>there's a few more on the ground, never launched
>I pocket one for the next time

>almost at the entrance
>I've collected the scalps of theatergoers to present as tribute for the entry Roberts
>I'm bruised, bloody, beaten, but breathing
>My movie begins soon
>The few virgins that have remained band together at the entrance
>I've become the leader of this squad
>we walk in together, and I confidently slam the theatergoer scalps onto the entry Robert's checking table
>he lets me and 3 others in
>the rest are shot on sight
>I choke back tears
>to the side, I see Chad and Stacey from high school walk in the non-virgin door, none the worse for wear
>Chad's wearing a Polo
>I want to make them pay
>I dig into my popcorn bucket, and pull a butter grenade
>"THIS IS FOR VIRGIN COMPANY"
>I lob the grenade, and sprint into the theater
>Chad's screams are music to my ears as I leap into the immunity cart to the top row

Baywatch sucked.
>>
TLDR
>>
File: tldr.jpg (38KB, 465x382px) Image search: [Google]
tldr.jpg
38KB, 465x382px
>>83404616
>>
>>83405749
>Insidious debut
>every time something scary is about to happen, the designated sassy black woman says mm mm
>people laugh every time

This one actually happened.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.