[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's interesting to note how many other people you can find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: 1496193230456.jpg (330KB, 1273x1548px) Image search: [Google]
1496193230456.jpg
330KB, 1273x1548px
It's interesting to note how many other people you can find just by following one actor.

I originally saw Michael Fassbender in First Class, and his performance in key sequences blew me away. I wasn't expecting scenes like Magneto Hunting Shaw or the Satellite Moving, or the acting to accompany them, a credit to the writing and directing too.

So right from 2011, you can look back at performances like Inglorious Basterds (admittedly an awful film, but everybody involved in THAT scene was fantastic, including Tarantino) and especially Steve McQueen's Hunger. Shame follows later in 2011, Prometheus the year after, 12 Years A Slave and narration of "1" (a Formula One documentary, fantastic btw) in 2013, and Frank in 2014.

Then you get to 2015, and the renaissance has begin. Slow West, Macbeth, and Steve Jobs all in one year. Slow West reveals actor Ben Mendelsohn and director John Maclean. Macbeth introduces director Justin Kurzel, and his brilliantly haunting jazz musician brother Jed, as well as Sean Harris (who co-starred in Prometheus, and the later project Trespass Against Us). Steve Jobs becomes what is arguably Fassbender's best performance, utilizing Sorkin's script and fantastic co-star performances from Winslet and Jeff Daniels.

It just keeps happening. He comes in to give the only worthwhile performance in X-Men Apocalypse in 2016 and play a tragic gypsy in the aforementioned Trespass Against Us, where Brendan Gleeson and Sean Harris (among others) also shine. Followed by dual roles in Alien: Covenant, showing an even extended vocal range and some of that Shakespearean delivery between David and Walter.

Pre-release for The Snowman (presumably later this year) is pretty low key so far, but I'm optimistic given the source material and the crew as well as the cast.
>>
you sound gay
>>
>>83400469
I saw Flying Lotus at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>83400483
I had a period in my life when I was obsessed with Chris Evans so I watched every single movie he was in searching for fap material.
He looked great in Cellular.
>>
Honestly, I think Fassbender might be one of the greatest actors of our time.
>>
>not exclusively watching him on BoB this memorial day week
>>
He was in 300 too.

To bad he did Assassin's Creed and I lost any respect for him.
>>
>>83400568
Fuck you, Assassin's Creed is probably kino.
>>
Wait, what?
>>
>>83400854
He's saying that by following the tracks of Fassbender, you can find numerous other talented people.
>>
>>83400568
>lost any respect for him.
He got a paycheck. Michael Caine did the shitty Jaws sequel, and bought himself a house with the paycheck.
>>
>>83400921
He was also in three capeshit flicks with Bale, that can't have been fun.
>>
>>83400921
>He got a paycheck.

He straight up put his own money into that movie he was a producer.
>>
>>83400995
And it paid off, didn't it? It was a huge success.
>>
>>83400568
>To bad he did Assassin's Creed and I lost any respect for him.
He probably just wanted to work with Kurzel again. Marion Cotillard was in it as well.
>>
Macbeth was shit and you're shit for liking it.
>>
>>83401042

>And it paid off, didn't it? It was a huge success.

No. Flopped domestically and barely made twice its budget overall, that's not a huge success.
>>
>>83401159
You don't have to do well in America to be a success anymore. The days of this country's power are over.

They've already confirmed a sequel. That shows you just how well it's done.
>>
I never realized how handsome he was until he played Steve Jobs
>>
>>83400469
Are you 15? How did you not know who ben mendelsohn was?
>>
>>83400469
New pasta inc.
>>
>>83400469
>Inglorious Basterds (admittedly an awful film,

Stopped reading right there.
Whoever wrote this is a pretentious twat.
>>
>>83401858
Ben Mendelsohn is a very annoying man.
>>
>>83402375
Very annoying.
>>
What the fuck is a film embryo?
>>
>>83402249
What?
>>
>>83402301
Tarantino a shit. All of his films are awful.
>>
>>83400469
>not having your first Fassbender experience with 300
Disdain for plebs.
>>
>>83404647
That's simply not true. Also, "a shit" is grammatically incorrect.
>>
>>83404695
>he doesn't watch capeshit made for children, what a fuckin' pleb!
>>
>>83404899
well, considering his first Fass experience was First Class, your post is simply retarded
>>
File: tumblr_mhakne3MYy1rdi1j8o1_500.jpg (95KB, 500x528px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhakne3MYy1rdi1j8o1_500.jpg
95KB, 500x528px
>>83400469
>I originally saw Michael Fassbender in First Class
Well sucked in, I have been following him since he made his first debut in the film: Hunger and then Shame with the same director.

Been following this guy right when he began his career and has been cool how far he has gone.

I hope his next major role is James Bond
>>
>>83405238
Yeah, that is why it is called a shitpost.
>>
>>83405534
>I hope his next major role is James Bond
That role belongs to Idris Elba.
>>
File: 1496151562593.jpg (52KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1496151562593.jpg
52KB, 1000x562px
>>83405584
>That role belongs to Idris Elba.
No. Fassbender IS James Bond.
>>
>>83404590
New pasta incorporated

can u even read
>>
>>83405652
I'm not familiar with that company, what do they specialize in?
>>
>>83405618
>says Fassbender
>posts a pic of Henry Cavill

What are you doing?
>>
I hear Tom Hardy's got a higher chance of Bond than Fassbender, I'd prefer him to be frank.
>>
>>83406519
I like Tom, but he doesn't fit Bond at all. Fass does.
>>
>>83405898

What are YOU doing?
>>
>>83400469
are you a part of his pr?
>>
>>83407465
Tom Hardy is kind of a chameleon though. He could probably change his appearance significantly and do a very "Bondish" voice.
>>
>>83400995
I don't think you understand what producing means.
>>
>>83409040
Or seen The Producers.
>>
>>83405534
Fassbender would be the GOAT Bond but I think he's a little too big for Bond now (same as Hardy), and he's getting older too. If Craig sticks for another movie then FassBond will never happen. :(
>>
>>83400483
rt
>>
File: ag.jpg (80KB, 502x600px) Image search: [Google]
ag.jpg
80KB, 502x600px
>>83409131
>Hardy
>"a little too big" for Bond
>>
>>83403958
I wish I knew friend
>>
>>83409347
Me too. Like, "embryo"? Really?
>>
>>83405859
Pasta.
>>
>>83400469
I wanna have a drink with this guy
>>
>>83410357
What is that?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.