[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see Logan in theaters >scene after burying charles >scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault (6).jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (6).jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>see Logan in theaters
>scene after burying charles
>scene is supposed to depict the impotency of his rage, he doesn't use his claws in order to demonstrate to the audience that he is more man than mutant
>people in theater guffaw like it's the comedy highlight of the year

What's wrong with people?
>>
>>83395711
>people in theater guffaw like it's the comedy highlight of the year
This is what 10 years of MCU turds have conditioned the audience into.
>>
>>83395711
>normal people the world round chuckling at this scene
>only /pol/weenies on 4chan upset about it

get a life
>>
>>83395711
it was funny dude, yeah he's a little pussy over some old fuck dying but it's hilarious to see the fucking Wolverine get pissed off and start beating the shit out of a Ford truck
>>
I laughed because I knew it wasn't funny. I laughed cause I've been that mad before and I've been the kid watching his dad be that mad. Laughter is a way to deal with shit like this. We don't always laugh because we're amused and if you weren't an alien you'd know that
>>
>>83395754
>>83395769
This. It's a sudden departure from the character's normal stature that's humorous to watch for a brief moment. It was pretty much there for that purpose, as a moment of levity.
>>
>>83395711
i started pissing all over the row in front of me when this happened and they all caught it in their cups drank it and then pissed onto the row in front of them, and so and an so forth. now that's comedy!
>>
>>83395711
>if you weren't an alien you'd know that

FUCK, he's on to us!
>>
The scene is supposed to be funny.

If Mangold didn't intend that then he's a failure of a movie director. The way the shot is framed, the way Jackson acts, it's visual comedy as established by a century of movies.
>>
>>83395711
It's not a very good movie.

Also the scenes with the little girl fighting are ridiculous and laughable

Same goes for every scene with the other kid mutants
>>
>>83395711
>guffaw

Cringe
>>
It's a raunchy R rated comedy! Get litty!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.