[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you guys I like Aliens and there's nothing you can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: ripleypubes.webm (2MB, 1920x1036px) Image search: [Google]
ripleypubes.webm
2MB, 1920x1036px
Fuck you guys I like Aliens and there's nothing you can do to stop me AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>83394564
I wanna see an Alien vs Dead Space crossover
>>
>>83394564
alien is the best
>>
>>83394564
mmmm imagine to be that green wire so close to her pusy jungle
>>
>>83394744
P U S Y P O S T E R
U
S
Y
P
O
S
T
E
R
carry on you absolute madman
>>
>>83394624
Why?
>>
>>83394829
>trying to reddit up the pusyposter

kys

he's a protected poster
>>
File: queen burned.jpg (21KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
queen burned.jpg
21KB, 236x330px
Aliens is cool cuz Ripley beats up the Queen.
>>
>>83394564
Aliens is great though
>>
File: 1496121225613.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1496121225613.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>83395127
>Ripley will never step on your balls with the power loader
>>
>>83394624
the plot of dead space makes no sense to me

>weird obelisk that's continually called a "marker" for some reason (what's it marking?) hypmotizes people and turns them into monsters
>obelisk isnt even the original it's a copy (???) that was buried by earthgov and forgotten ?!

fun games though (except the shitty third one where they turned it into gears of war)
>>
>>83394564
Anon, the people who say Aliens is shit are just fucking with you, can you not figure that out?
>>
>>83394564
are aliens and terminator 2 the only sequels that did something stylistically different but still worked besides bill and teds bogus journey
>>
>>83396271
there's that one faggot on a crusade that invariably shows up to explain his opinion that it ruined the franchise by expanding it or whatever
>>
>>83396136
The Black Marker crashed to earth and was the cause of the extinction of the dinosaurs. The Brethren Moons create the markers and send them to worlds to influence evolution and make societies completely dependent on markers for energy and worship them. Then convergence begins and the world is stripped bare and lifeless as a new brethren moon is created.

Yeah, it pretty convoluted but handled right, it could be a good series to take to film. Sorta like The Thing in space.
>>
>>83396136
First game is great. Second game is pretty good, but the lore starts going full retard. Third game both the gameplay and the lore have fully gone to shit.

Dead Space: Ascension is a pretty decent pulp sci-fi novel, but the lore makes no sense in context with all the games past one.
>>
you know thats a dude right
>>
>>83396360
This is the land of trolls where any reasonable troll is repeated ad nauseum by others. The ignoranti then think these must be legitimate opinions because they keep appearing, and they adopt them as contrarianism is cool.
>>
>>83394564

But nobody dislikes aliens, retard. Even Ridley copy now the alien movements and behavior from Aliens.
>>
>>83396136
>>83397340
3rd is great if you have someone for co-op. Playing solo its pretty much just an action game, but the customization is top tier because it actually has a massive effect on gameplay. DS1 has the best tension of them all, but relies too often on jump scares and quickly becomes a clunky action game after the fourth or fifth mission, though it has many inspired moments later on. DS2 is just a smoother DS1 with a shittier story.
>>
>>83394564
She has a lot of hair poking out the right side of her undies, that's not very sanitary in space.
>>
File: 1491465698272s.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1491465698272s.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>>83395387
jdimsa
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.