[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this guy so lazy? I feel like he barely comes into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: stern.jpg (349KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
stern.jpg
349KB, 900x506px
Why is this guy so lazy? I feel like he barely comes into work anymore.
>>
>>83394098
he stopped caring after 9/11
>>
>>83394098
is he still doing it
>>
Oh look, a jew who became popular in the media as an actor/personality for no apparent reason promoting gross degeneracy. How uncommon.
>>
>>83394204
This

Nigga always talked about anal sex and nigger dicks.
>>
>made a zillion dollars
>don't need to work to keep making a zillion dollars
>63 years old

why would you go to work
>>
Who was the best wack packer, and why was it Hank?
>>
>>83395998
Artie
>>
>>83396013
>wackpack
>>
>>83395998
>Eric the Midget
>Elliot Offen
>Hank

are the top three in that order
>>
>>83396137
The real order
>Beetlejuice
>Beetlejuice
>Beetlejuice
>>
>>83396083
I meant what I said.
>>
>>83396211
Beetlejuice is normie garbage-tier Wack Packer. I like him but 97% of his appearances are exactly the same. And any appearance in the last 12 years has been him just being depressed and refusing to talk and them trying to coax something out of him. He was good in the 90s but he's all nonsense and gibberish, it gets stale.
>>
My friends dad went to high school with him on Long Island and said no one liked him. He was bullied a lot.
>>
>>83396254
Was this the "all black" high school, Stern talks about?
>>
>>83394098
The reasons have been mentioned countless times:

1. Stern, deep down, wants to be loved by the mainstream and having done so, now has neutered himself big time to avoid pissing off his new celebrity friends.

2. The move to Sirius backfiring on Stern. No longer being bound by standards and practices meant that Stern could do whatever he wanted and he stopped giving a shit, especially since Sirius really doesn't care about the quality of the show since Stern still manages to coast off of the past to make them a big profit.

3. Stern got involved with a SJW self-help guru who used Stern's newfound desire to not offend anyone (lest he lose his seat at the mainstream media table) to purge Stern's inner circle as far as guests/regulars go and to impose SJW restrictions on anything that happens on the show, further neutering it.
>>
>>83396137
RRRIIIIGGGHT?
RRRIIIIGGGGHHHTTT?

holy fuck Elliot is physically draining to listen to, but he is pretty good
>>
>>83397620
i mean thats all fine and dandy but maybe hes just tired
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.