[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was pretty awful >Dude we shit like animals >Dude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: goodbye-to-language[1].jpg (872KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye-to-language[1].jpg
872KB, 1024x768px
This was pretty awful
>Dude we shit like animals
>Dude we're naked like animals
>Dude capitalism makes us lonely
>Dude we've become so desensitized and stuff
>Lemme suck your dick Mao nomnomnom
If Godard hates modernity so much why doesn't he just kill himself?
>>
>>83390645
i think about this movie a lot. I think it might be one of my favorite movies
>>
>>83390645
>If progressives hate modernity so much why doesn't they just kill themself?
they hate modernity not pleasure and hedonism
>>
>>83391890
>why doesn't they

Dear lord you fucking hick.
>>
>dude capitalism is great lmao
>omy nomy nom, gimma dat corporate cock slurp slurp
>>
>>83394276
Oh please, go live under Maduro if you think the alternative is so great. He basically is an incompetent Mao.
>>
>>83394311
>the alternative

god bless american education
>>
He's still upset about the horribly embarrassing failed revolution of 1968
>>
>>83394373
What irrelevant, impoverished, wretched country are you from?
>>
>>83390645
>muh oppression by cinematic language
why is every new wave hack obsessed with this
they seem like babies
>>
>>83394421
Your attempt to shift focus is laughable.

As you just said relinquishing all control to a supreme overlord is the singular alternative to capitalism.
>>
>>83394472
State control vs market control.
>>
>>83394472
The fact is that Godard loved Chairman Mao like the limousine leftist stereotype we all know he is.
>>
>>83394502
and the former has never been attempted, once.

not to mention its the direction the west is inexorably heading.
>>
>>83390645
>godard became redpilled and realized hitler was right at the end of his life

nice
>>
>>83394554
>and the former has never been attempted, once.
What do you mean? USSR and Communist China don't count?
>>
>>83394632
>I thought that I will post about the issue that I know next to nothing about just because
>>
>>83394689
>The CPSU was a communist party organized on the basis of democratic centralism, a principle conceived by Lenin that entails democratic and open discussion of policy issues within the party followed by the requirement of total unity in upholding the agreed policies.
>>
>>83390645
Chick flick?
>>
Capitalism is the reason the industry has turned to shit. The brain-dead masses only watch capeshit which destroys the prospect of getting any decent films made anymore. When the reward is all going in one direction, then the market adjusts accordingly. Welcome to supply and demand faggots. Now me more about how this system is perfect without any flaws.
>>
>>83394502
false dichotomy

capitalism is simply a means of distributing resources. There are a vast number of hypothetical means of distributing resources that don't lend themselves becoming more important than the resources distributed or the people said resources are being distributed to. As once this state is reached, any system will soon fail, no matter how it was set up
>>
>>83394818
to be fair, its kinda hard to watch what isn't being released. As indie was murdered by outfits such as fox searchlight, paramount vantage, sony pictures classics, etc, and all mid-budget production basically vanished. All for the sake of ensuring as little competition as possible.
>>
>>83390645
because post modernism exists so he can whine about modernism
>>
>>83394554
Perestroika says hi
>>
>>83390645
i liked the scenes where it splits in half and your left eye is seeing something different than your right
i didn't understand anything else tho
>>
>>83394820
>capitalism is simply a means of distributing resources.
this kills the eternal commie
>>
>>83395154
I sure hope you don't think you posted something meaningful there.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.