[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a new series to sink my teeth into what are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: HBO-logo.jpg (211KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
HBO-logo.jpg
211KB, 1280x800px
Looking for a new series to sink my teeth into what are /tv/'s favorites?
>>
>>83388906
Six Feet Under.
>>
>>83388906
Agents of Shield.
>>
Dexter but only seasons 5-8
>>
>>83388906
Gabagool Family Hour
>>
Il Comissario Montalbano
>>
>>83388906
the shield
>>
>>83388906
Utopia.
Black Mirror.
Rumpole of the Bailey.
The Prisoner.
The New Statesman.
Jeeves and Wooster.
Blackadder.
>>
>>83389889
second
>>
>>83388906
Pushing Daisies.
Elevator pitch: Guy has the power to bring people back to life with a touch, he has a minute to touch that person back into being dead or someone else has to die in it's place.
He teams up with a smartass private detective to solve crimes by asking the dead person who did the murder, and "accidentally" brings his childhood crush back to life.
It's basically a morbid romance story where the couple can't touch each other. It's got this whimsical Wes Anderson style and Fairy Tale inspirations, but fucking somehow it works.
>>
>>83390580
>gave a discription of the show
Sold!
>>
>>83388906
I'm also looking for new stuff. My favorite shows are Fargo, The Wire, and Twin Peaks. Also op, I recommend all 3.
>>
>>83388906
Indian TV has this giant, million episode dramatization of the Bhagavad-Gita. It's on youtube. You will feel that you are tripping balls.
>>
The Leftovers on HBO. The best show I have ever witnessed and the series finale comes out on Sunday.
>>
Spartacus. Black Sails. Six Feet Under. The Leftovers. firefly. Sons of Anarchy.

Banshee is probably my numbers one pick if you want something extremely bingable
>>
Carnivale
>>
>>83388906
Theres always the new season of house of cards.

>>83392866
Ooooh, I love Indian cinema, it's so flashy! And a TV series based on the bhagavadagita!! If I watch that I'm sure that it will only be hours before I am shitting in the streets, not eating meat, holding hands with other men in public, gang raping women on buses, and bobbing my head around like a fucking balla.
>>
>>83388906

Carnivale
In Treatment
John Adams
The Young Pope
Rome
>>
The real, new, this-decade favorites that stand the test of time are The Girlfriend Experience, Nootka, Utopia, Black Mirror, Legion and TP3. I hear some noise about 13 Reasons Why but it looks faddish
>>
>>83393248
>13 Reasons Why
Just no. Also, Nootka was funny but not exactly amazing either.
>>
>>83393361
It's the best period serial among all the pretenders. It even edges out GoT for avoiding bloat by being short and sweet. Bred zero cancer as well.
>>
Is Patriot worth checking out?
>>
>>83388906
You should check out the 90s hit series BAYWATCH and make sure to peep the rated R summer comedy BLOCKBUSTER BAYWATCH (R) Fans are going litty and WILD for this dirty lil pisskino. Raunchy and for grown ups only haha brotha ;)
>>
>>83388906
love hbo
>>
Night of
The wire
The Leftovers
Twin peaks
Better off ted
Dead like me
>>
>>83392866
>million episode dramatization of the Bhagavad-Gita. It's on youtube.

link?
>>
File: 1496037771252.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496037771252.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>83393569
I enjoy baywatch shitposting greatly
>>
>>83393514
Yes. Depressed spykino
>>
Deadwood
>>
Line of Duty
Happy Valley
The Leftovers
The Americans
>>
The Sopranos
The Shield
True Detective season one
The Wire
Breaking Bad
Mad Men
Six Feet Under
>>
>>83388906
Really the best show ever
>>
>>83394141
These are all great shows, Happy Valley is a show that doesn't get enough love on this board, the first season was phenomenal and the second season wasn't bad either
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.