[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have ten seconds to explain why it's ok for a wealthy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: deepwaterheader.jpg (83KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
deepwaterheader.jpg
83KB, 640x400px
You have ten seconds to explain why it's ok for a wealthy east coast child star to play a blue collar mechanic but it's wrong for scarlett johansson to play a cyborg.
>>
>>83386996

But it's not
>>
>>83387380
I agree anon. I want to know why there was no uproar about this
>>
>>83386996
What do you think a child is?
>>
>>83386996
>you cant be east coast and blue collar
>>
marky is self made, fuck off commie
>>
>>83387834
He's also doing a bad put on accent and saying shit like well I'll be damned I ain't never caught no catfish round here.
>>
>>83386996
Cyborgs can only be played by Asians.
>>
>>83386996
I thought he was a Vietnam vet?
>>
Markie is the embodiment of 'they're just like us!' in a good way. I love how he seems like a regular american guy in his films.
>>
>>83386996
Both are ok because they're just actors acting, they're supposed to pretend to be someone/something they're not.
>>
File: tr.jpg (89KB, 1572x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tr.jpg
89KB, 1572x1000px
>>83386996
You have ten seconds to explain why it's ok for a wealthy east coast trust fund kid to play a disillusioned blue collar American who has been screwed by the system
>>
>>83387380
This.
>>
>>83388657
When the fuck did Trump pretend to be some poor blue collar guy? " Im really rich" is basically his catchphrase
>>
blue collar fucking shits
>>
Because Hollywood needs to leave my animus alone.
>>
>>83386996
The guy grew up urban working class dude. His mom was a nurse and his dad drove a truck and they had NINE kids. Go fuck yourself. Mark is one of the few Hollywood mega stars who isn't a complete prick.
>>
File: peter_jackson_why.jpg (145KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
peter_jackson_why.jpg
145KB, 1366x768px
Because we're a lot more invested in the subject. This site houses tons of weebs, not nearly as many blue collar laborers I would assume
>>
Because real oil workers have too much dip in to read their lines clearly enough for the audience
>>
>>83388786
I meant play by its other definition anon :^)
>>
scarlett is bad at acting
>>
>Wahlberg
>Catholic

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>83386996
I like Mark Wahlberg. He shares my hatred of Asians
>>
>>83388871
Someone's never been in any of the /pol/ employment threads
>>
>>83389063
You're right, I have not. I avoid /pol/ like a plague; they produce some pretty good memes and predictions every once in a while though
>>
>>83386996
One is a race the other is a job.

It's easy to find an Asian actor but where will you find a blue collar oil worker to act?
>>
OUTTA MY WAY VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS
>>
mr.. walhberg obviously takes pride in playing real dudes with real stories. you won't catch him trying to get the part of superboy in the next franchise film
>>
>>83389441
He's in the next Transformers flick lol
>>
>>83389567

as a real dude with a real everyman story
>>
>>83386996
Skilled and talented actors can convincingly play any role. Scarlett Johannsson is not a skiilled or talented actor.
>>
>>83386996
One is a white woman pretending to be an asian stuck in a robot body.
The other is a white guy who used to beat up asians and is stuck with robot buddies.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.