[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>transferring brains and shit God, the end got real stupid,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

>transferring brains and shit

God, the end got real stupid, it was doing so well too.
>>
I think the problem is that we have to buy the hypnosis bit, and then they through this other layer of brain switching, and your suspension of disbelief is gone.

Why not just continue with the magical hypnosis?
>>
>>83386718
It's a little out there after the rest of the movie is believable.
>>
>hypnotizing someone to the point you can make them permanent slaves and even have them attack and kill people.

The whole thing requires a decent amount of suspension.
>>
>>83386666
>whiteys want to switch with blacks so their skin lasts longer, they can jump higher, and have bigger dicks

bravo peele
>>
>>83386666
How do I get a qt gf
>>
Is there a point in watching this shit flick? If the premise is "ha ha we want to be black!" then I can't begin to take this shit seriously.
>>
I wonder how often Allison Williams gets confused for Riley Reid
>>
>>83387746
He said there were many reasons. Some people want to be fucked by young black men. The white guy just wanted his eyes.

>>83387804
it's not shit.
>>
>>83387344
majority of people doesn't know how hypnosis works, and only autists would care
>>
>>83387344
Yeah seriously, if it were that easy it'd be ridiculous.
>>
>>83387746
I guess when you're a nigger you have to make yourself feel better with anything you can
>>
File: 1493770579158.gif (2MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1493770579158.gif
2MB, 332x332px
>spooky scary tense thriller

>theres like 3 shitty jump scares within the first hour
>a bit tense in the middle
>as soon as it gets really tense there's a bunch of comedy skits including that extra long one at the police department to ruin the mood instead of giving it a break
>ending is brain transplants
I really dont understand the praise
>>
>>83387955
>it's not a sequel
>has social commentary
>black actors
>>
>>83387955

Why do black people make you uncomfortable anon?
>>
>>83387955
The police department scene could have been cut. That was just a Key and Peele skit.
>>
>>83387746

It feels so dated. would have been relevant in 2005~ when every suburbanite wanted to be fiddy
>>
>>83386666
>it was doing so well too
no, no it wasnt
>>
>>83387944
>implying I'm a nigger
>>
>>83387955
Every thinks it's really genius or some shit.
It was okay, not gonna watch it again or anything.
>>
>>83388057
Yea it really seemed like a deleted scene that somehow made its way into the movie
What were they thinking?
>>
>>83388064
Movie was more about white liberals and their "respect" for other cultures.
>>
I'm not sure why reviewers think it was such a clever and well done "twist" (the brain shit) it's pretty dumb overall.

Also slaughtering everyone and just rolling off into the night is a bit ridiculous.
Literally no one is going to believe him, not cuz he's black but because telling anyone that story would be ridiculous
>>
>>83387840

Considering they look nothing alike I imagine it's not too often.
>>
>>83388227
The alt ending has him ending up in jail( a cop rolls up instead of his friend) and not caring because he at least ended their shit.
>>
the working title was "get the fuck out nigger"
>>
How would a brain transplant have even worked? Wtf
>>
>>83386666
The real question is: why would the grandparents willingly be servants in their own house? Wasn't the grandpa the mastermind behind the cult?
>>
>keeping photos of all the boyfriends

This was honestly harder to believe than the brain shit.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.