[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHILE DONALD TRUMP PLAYS THE SAX http://www.indiewire.com/20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Clinton.png (1MB, 704x536px)
Clinton.png
1MB, 704x536px
WHILE DONALD TRUMP PLAYS THE SAX
http://www.indiewire.com/2017/05/animaniacs-reboot-steven-spielberg-amblin-1201817336/
>>
File: IMG_4280.jpg (70KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4280.jpg
70KB, 840x544px
>>83378845
Nu-animaniacs????

Keep this sacred classic in the 90s where it belongs. The world fell apart after 9/11 and we are only now just realizing it.

The animaniacs today would not be the same onces we loved as kids. The political humor will be Drumpf teir bad, and it will probably be made in flash.

Let them Rest In Peace!
>>
>>83378845
You mean
>While Donald Trump evades a tax!
>>
>>83379102
THE ANIMAAAAANIACS
>>
File: 1491754063004.png (177KB, 777x865px) Image search: [Google]
1491754063004.png
177KB, 777x865px
>>83378845

>flash animated Animaniacs
>>
>>83379138
American cartoons died some time between 2010 and now.
>>
>>83379102
Trump supporter and I kek'd
>>
>>83378845
What will The Wheel of Morality teach kids these days?
>>
>>83378845

Donald has no skills. Not even negotiation.
>>
This can go one of 2 ways. Either it goes bill nye and panders left while heavily making fun of the right, or it makes fun of everyone relatively equally, and the left hates it because its problematic.
>>
>>83381243
I fucking hate to be the devil's advocate but if there is a better social time to reboot this show is now
fuck, the jokes could be sooooooooo good or so fucking terrible
fuck.
>>
> Feminist shit everywhere

so "Bye-bye, nurse"?
>>
>>83378845
Nah leave it alone. It was perfect in the time it was in. And I loved how well done and colorful the animation was done. The way cartoon animations are done nowadays are so cheap and seriously ugly. Late 90s maybe early 00's was the end and the peak of great cartoon animations.

Plus they wouldn't get the humor right or very subtle adult themes not that that was animaniacs was about, but looking at it now its funny to see how it had stuff in there that kids wouldnt know about, not even inappropriate stuff just stuff kids would not have knowledge of.

I love animaniacs but I know they would fuck it up so hard and miss the point on how the original was done. Just look at how the fucked up the powerpuff girls reboot.

But like I said my main issue was the beautiful colorful animation in the original is just way much better than any shit tier cartoon that has come out in the last 15 years, and I know they wouldn't be able to compete with it
>>
>>83381812
>Nah leave it alone

They will twist, turn and repolster every and any series from your childhood. There is no stopping it. I'm 25. There's been 3 different Spiderman franchises in my lifetime. Currently airing shows are getting their spinoffs before they finish. There are prequels to sequels. Animated shit like Samurai Jack and Power puff girls. Shows like Full House and Girl Meets World. There's no stopping it. Just take a deep breath before Transformers gets a reboot, Rush Hour is made with an all female cast and Seinfeld is made and based in San Francisco now with guest appearances of the original cast.
>>
>>83382001
bad examples here mate
transformers was always a glorified toy commercial and spiderman is a super hero so yeah he is going to have many cartoons
the problem is original shows like powerpuff girls
>>
Jamie Kellner is a faggot.
>>
What are the chances that Steven will bankroll it like George did with The Clone Wars
>>
>>83381457
I can't picture it going full politically incorrect these days. If they did it could indeed be GOAT, but it just seems so unlikely.
>>
File: mhmmmm.png (283KB, 670x376px) Image search: [Google]
mhmmmm.png
283KB, 670x376px
>We're Animani-
>Totally insane-y!
>James Delaney!
Mhmmmmm ... Nootka!
>>
>>83382001
>Rush Hour is made with an all female cast
>Hot Chinese chick flipping around with a hot black girl cracking jokes and taking down terrorists

Sounds fucking awesome, so long as the two lead are attractive.
>>
Are you pondering what I'm pondering, /tv/?
>>
>>83381470

such antiquated objectification, i can't believe my childhood was like this t/b/h
>>
>>83387360
Well I think so, but where are we going to get 600 yaks in leiderhosen at this time of night?
>>
>>83379931

It won't be any different. The WoM was always broken proverbs that only sorta worked.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNJ6dFwh8a4
>>
I hope they don't, just make something similar but with a new name/new characters. Don't fuck with the classics just to use the name.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.