[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now that normies will think it's okay to start liking dc,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

now that normies will think it's okay to start liking dc, will this kino finally be appreciated?
>>
no because it's the worst superman interpretation ever.
>>
People have been liking it for years.
>>
They're idiots. They want Superman to live in some idealistic fantasy world where people suck his dick 24/7 and everything is peachy rainbows even though they already have the classic movies and Superman The Animated Series for that.
>>
>>83376671
but WW is being praised because is not like the previous DC movies
>>
File: mos.jpg (178KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mos.jpg
178KB, 1080x1080px
>>83376849
And they don't even realize that Snyder's Superman is morally the strongest because he's the one that retains his sense of morality in a rough and realistic world.

Heroism is only meaningful in the face of challenge and opposition. Which is why Snyder's Superman is the one true man of steel. No other superhero is as tested as he is.
>>
>>83376671
Capeshit isn't kino, man. Marvel, DC, makes no difference.
>>
>>83376671
Normies love Man of Steel though, it's only internet cucks and disney shills the ones who have a problem with it
>>
The DCCU hasn't had any good movies yet.
Doesn't mean people don't like DC on principle
Both the Burton and Nolan Batman movies are well liked.
>>
>>83376738
THIS!
>>
>>83376970
go on, eat your uranium flakes…
>>
>>83376671
No because of STOP INVINCIBLE SON.
>>
>>83376970
this desu
>>
>>83377036
this.
>>
>>83376849
>They're idiots
for wanting a faithful interpretation instead of some grimdark shit with heavy handed religious tones
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-23-20h59m11s684.png (1MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-23-20h59m11s684.png
1MB, 1920x802px
Reminder that Man of Steel has one of the greatest scenes ever put on film.
>>
>>83376671
Man of Steel is good >:(
>>
>>83376671
we all know DC is superior
MARVEL will run itself into oblivion
>>
>>83377340
Explain to me where Superman isn't faithful in the context of a complex world that Superman has to navigate in.

>grimdark
I know this should be enough for me to oust you for who you are but I'll humor you anyways.
>>
>>83376849
People should suck his dick 24/7. He's a god. They need to show their appreciation.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.