[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know if you've heared but it's actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Marvel_Cinematic_Universe_logo.png (53KB, 314x150px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel_Cinematic_Universe_logo.png
53KB, 314x150px
Don't know if you've heared but it's actually

1. Age of Ultron
2. The Winter Soldier
3. Iron Man
4. The Avengers
5. Guardians of the Galaxy
6. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
7. Ant-Man
8. Doctor Strange
9. The First Avenger
10. Iron Man 2
11. The Incredible Hulk
12. Thor
13. Third Captain America movie
14. Iron Man 3
15. The Dark World
>>
>>83371035
Winter soldier > iron man > gotg 2 > civil war > iron man 3
And those are the only ones worth seeing
>>
>>83371035

Ultron was easily one of the worst MCU movies.
>>
>>83371035
Ultron sucks ass and the winter soldier goes downhill after the Bucky reveal since Captain Asshole gets all "nooooo I dont want to hurt Bucky hes my frand" I just want to see the two fight and kill each other but I guess thats too much to ask.
>>
>>83371035
I must have shit taste because I never liked Winter Soldier.

Also GOTG 2 > GOTG
Hell, GOTG 2 > The Avengers
>>
>>83371035
GOTG> Avengers > Iron Man

The rest is shit
>>
>>83371035
Don't know if you're heard, but it's actually
1. Good movies
2. Capeshit
>>
>>83371881
This desu
>>
File: 1490718558368.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1490718558368.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
1. captain america: the first avenger
2. iron man
3. the avengers
4. captain america: the winter soldier

(power gap)

5. ant-man
6. guardians of the galaxy 1
7. captain america: civil war
8. doctor strange
9. iron man 2
10. guardians of the galaxy 2

(JUST gap)

11. thor: the dark world
12. the incredble hulk
13. thor
14. avengers: age of ultron
15. iron man 3
>>
people who unironically like the Winter Soldier are the same breed of low iq autiste that thought BvS had deep themes and serious dialogue and are defending the New Twin Peaks season right now
>>
>>83371464
>redeemed Hawkeye and actually made him an awesome character
>showed parts of Black Widow's past
>Scarlet Witch and comic accurate Quicksilver with actual character development and meaningful death (+ the chemistry between the two)
>Stan Lee said "Excelsior!"
>road to Ragnarok and Civil War (which we didn't get afterall but AoU nailed the buildup either way)
>Vision (+ Vision lifting Mjolnir)
>James Spader as Ultron
>Wakanda & Ulysses Klaw
>Hulk VS Hulkbuster Armor, one of the greatest fight scenes in the MCU
>God tier after credits scene

All of these things and the movie never felt a bit crowded, nor did it drag at all.
How exactly is AoU one of the worst MCU movies again?
>>
> the nigger kingdom of wakanda ruled by the black panther

I'm surprised they included that
>>
>>83372155
Except that the people who realize WS was awesome have the brain capacity to understand BvS was more or less garbage.
Please don't compare gold to dogshit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.