[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he destroy "Wonder Woman" or he will continue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: armond-white.jpg (79KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
armond-white.jpg
79KB, 500x747px
Will he destroy "Wonder Woman" or he will continue being a DC cuck?
>>
He gave a rotten review to Suicide Squad, now fuck marvel shill
>>
What about this movie makes you people try so hard?
>>
>>83368056
If you had actually read the review you'd realize it's positive. RT fucked up that one.
Not joking.
>>
He'll shit on it then shit on everyone who gave it a positive review
>>
Oh boy, can't wait for the tears in here if his review is positive. I bet many anons will kill themselves.
>>
if it's a bad movie, he will "destroy" it, if it's a good one, he will like it.
>>
Ever wonder why Armond waits until other reviews come out before he makes one? Because much like /tv/, he's a contrarian edglord
>>
>>83368528
You wish you were as contrarian as he was.
>>
>>83368528
52% of the time, tomatometer, shut the fuck up.

also there are no contrarians here, unless you're a butthurt idiot
>>
>stronk wymyn propaganda
he will shit on it
>>
>>83368641
>also there are no contrarians here

hehheheh
>>
File: 1491678405630.jpg (32KB, 410x396px) Image search: [Google]
1491678405630.jpg
32KB, 410x396px
>>83368641
>>
File: 1493405179738.jpg (15KB, 327x295px) Image search: [Google]
1493405179738.jpg
15KB, 327x295px
>>83368740
>>83368882
wow you sure convinced me, give me some examples maybe?
>>
>>83367939
Nah, not only he loves DC gay men as a whole love WW.
>>
>>83367939
He recognises how kino bvs really is. Based.
>>
File: IMG_2787.png (453KB, 480x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2787.png
453KB, 480x527px
>>83368641

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>83369253
It happens with every big movie, once the general public forms an opinion about it /tv/ goes to the other extreme.
Best example is the latest prequel praise that got even more ridiculous after the TFA release.
>>
He will destroy your boipussy
>>
>>83368483
lol
>>
>>83368641
I see what you did there
>>
File: téléchargement (4).jpg (7KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (4).jpg
7KB, 275x184px
>>83367939
Crossover when?
>>
>>83368528
Nope, he releases his reviews every friday morning, regardless of anyone else.
>>
>>83369676
every star wars flick is shit
>>
>>83369676
You're just retarded.
>>
If you don't like the movie I like you're a contrarian. Star Wars The Force Awakens is amazing. It has HD lightsaber fights!
>>
>>83369878
i don't think it would work as well now since the farce awakens came out. maybe like 2012-2014 era RLM would mesh well with Armond.
>>
>>83369639
She's cute but the 40 year old soccer mom hair is off-putting.
>>
>>83370206
it's a wig, her hair is buzzed
>>
>>83370333

So instead she's doing the cancer mom look
>>
>>83367939
He will not like any movie with high scores
>>
I love how much butthurt Armond produces on this board. If he was a real contrarian as you brainlets claim he would've praised Baywatch.
He trashed it.
>>
>>83368528
There's literally nothing wrong with this. It's a unique niche to fill and I'm glad he's doing it. In a way he's almost critiquing the critics. He pulls it off because he's a far better writer than most """"""""professional""""""" critics put together.
>>
>>83370738
If he finds a movie ok but it's getting praised by critics, he'll shit all over it. If he finds it ok but it's getting panned by critics he'll praise it. If it's objectively terrible he'll shit all over it. If it's objectively great he'll praise it.
>>
There's a lot of talented critics out there and people choose to give this faggot attention
>>
>>83370333
D R O P P E D
>>
>>83368528
I have to agree. Armond was literally the only guy to give a negative review to get out. he called it get whitey. which is actually kind of funny
>>
>>83369646
why does elsa look like shes 12
>>
>>83371469
More like why does she look so fucking stupid. Like really fucking dumb.
>>
>>83370738
Well, he knows how to pick his battles. He's not gonna trash his credibility over Baywatch.
>>
>>83371271
>mental gymnastics
>>
>>83371469
fetal alcohol syndrome, look at her nose ridge
>>
>>83367939
The dude looks like a negro Ron Pearlman.
>>
>>83371564
He already gave whatever credibility he had with jack and jill.
Only movies he praises are those that don't give two shits about women. See: jack and jill where the main actress is a guy. This one fawns all over those 3 cunts in the poster. Probably. So of course it's getting shit on.
>>
>>83371564
yeah...he's only contrarian when it fits my interests.
>>
>>83371661
Yep and probably has small ears.
>>
>>83371614
like the mental gymnastics Armond preforms to convince himself that capeshit is passable just because he wants to get spit roasted by two male leads.

http://www.out.com/armond-white/2016/3/24/sexiest-batman-and-superman-imaginable
This is literally buzzfeed tier film coverage
>>
>>83367939
Who the fuck cares?
>>
File: droe.png (327KB, 638x400px) Image search: [Google]
droe.png
327KB, 638x400px
>>83367939
i wanna be on the ships, daddy
>>
>>83372666
the non-shill part of /tv/
because Armond has seen more films and is more articulate than you.
>>
I only care about his rave reviews for Baywatch
>>
>>83371437
He gave a bad note to "RACE BAIT" the acclaimed movie ?
Good thing he is black so he can call out on american bullshit movies and not get called a /pol/poster
But hey, plebs always find the way, now he is a contrarian.
God thank you for based Armond, the last of the critique*

* In french in the original text
>>
>>83372004
Even when he makes a part critique part gay piece he is still fucking based
> Who wan stop this guy ?
>>
>>83367939

Based Armond will tear it a new asshole for trying to be a progressive feminist movie. He's /ourguy/ after all.
>>
>>83374666
I think you misunderstand me. His review of Get Out is one of the few reviews I actually agree with him on. Hes not based, he is a contrarian who thinks he is smart because he is verbose and uses big words
>>
>>83375671
Words are only big when your mind is small. For example, your use of verbose. Armond writes 700 words per review, that's a 3-5 minute read and is the opposite of verbosity. Ive yet to read any Armond tryhard critics that can engage him on his level, they trip, tumble and expose themselves with every try.
>>
>>83376185
For example, your use of verbose. That is not even a sentence. Also verbosity isnt simply just how many words he uses, its about using a great many number of words on one small particularity.
>>
>>83376740
Nobody but baited schoolboy autists cares about run-on phrases on 4chan when reading machine-translated 2ch posts to get the gist of their humor was a common practice of regulars. Cite me one Armond passage where he uses
>a great many number of words on one small particularity
by which I'll interpret you mean that he expresses only a single idea with superfluous verbiage. I'll wait.
>>
>>83368528
you can tell he actually spends some time writing his articles and thinking about what to say instead of instant 'goy programming™' studio talking points memos all the others use IE YAAAAASSS QUEEEENNNNN SLAAAAYYYYY
>>
File: ice_screenshot_20170530-155422.png (89KB, 823x545px) Image search: [Google]
ice_screenshot_20170530-155422.png
89KB, 823x545px
>>83377147
You would think by the way he throws around words like semiotic or bromide induced. That he was writing about something meaningful no he is trashing Baywatch for being juvenille. Wow this is a genius, you hear that Baywatch isn't high brow comedy for elist snobs
>>
>>83377397
A bromide is a smelling salt used to ''revive'' fainted ladies who had no appropriate response to a social situation but to shut out reality ie faintquit. Bromide is also used as a catchall term for any convenience store mixture purporting minor healing properties before placebo was discovered, a metaphor for the lack of causality in determining quality within the smoke and mirrors of entertainment. I fucking learned this from reading sherlock holmes and dickens stories, some of the most published ergo plebey stories in existence, throw away your phone if something as simple as bromide can belittle your standing in the sapience of the species.

Semiotics is what all writers, directors, critics, shamans and finance analysts do, manipulate and (re)interpret signs to draw meaning. You post on art board not knowing this deserves further ridicule.

There's nothing verbose about that paragraph, Armond clearly communicates where he stands on the characters on shitwatch.
>>
He has to love it
This is the clinton of movies
The DNC will kill him if he gives it a bad review
>>
>>83377913
You are suggesting I didnt know what either of those words meant when I do. I still think you are missing what I am saying. He writes like a pretentious fuckwit about shit that is actually shit. Of course baywatch is shit. Since you like that he throws around big words, here is one for you. He obfuscates. That is what he does. He never says anything clearly
>>
Being contrarian makes your opinion invalid.
>>
>>83378065
So you are complaining about nothing but for the sake of complaining. Empty can, barking pooch. Again another tryhard who couldn't engage Armond on his level, how many have I witnessed youre probably in the hundreds. No one should still be surprised.

Everything in that paragraph is clear and perfectly legible to me, try /v/ instead tryhard.
>>
>>83378268
calling me a tryhard

when you literally spent all the time defining a bromide

ok then
>>
>>83378356
You were the one offended that someone near you had the audacity to use bromide in a review about a movie only one us even thinks about ahaha.

Bromide indeed, i enjoyed articulating every idea i expressed, it's easy to tell you have the hardest time at it. Check your phone, their might be a bromide app to soothe brainletitis.
>>
>>83368155
rotten tomatoes does this shit all the time. Why anyone takes rt seriously is a mystery
>>
>>83378455
I'll have you know I know damn well what a bromide is. 1. I took chemistry in college. 2. I was addicted to detroxmethorphan hydrobromide, and was deeply conerned about bromidism which is a real medical condition caused by ingesting too much bromide, usually bromided foods.
>>
>>83380022
1. The elapsed response time calls your tell, not show roleplaying credibility into deep question
2. You're not even the same dumb dood
3. reddit humor

Try, dare i say, again
>>
>>83380178
sure. have a nice life
>>
>>83369253
There are times I do it for fun, so there.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.