[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was watching Scream Queens and I started wondering Why does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ChanelS2Portrait2.jpg (49KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ChanelS2Portrait2.jpg
49KB, 768x1024px
I was watching Scream Queens and I started wondering

Why does Chanel fuck so many guys when she doesn't even enjoy having sex? I mean she was texting while John Stamos was railing her like she didn't even notice he was there
>>
Because that's what pretty girls do. They have sex with chads.

She's a caricature of bitchy girls obsessed with image who just do what society tells them to.
>>
>>83367899
Are you really that dumb?
>>
Status.
>>
>>83367899
I'm not saying the female orgasm is a myth but a lot of sex women have is for attention, status or money and not for pleasure

Even if it's a guy she thinks is hot it could just be the mental validation of "this hot guy picked me, therefore I am better than all of the stupid whores in my social circle"

Like when you make a shitpost and it unexpectedly gets 25 (you)s
>>
>>83368013
>>83368079
>>83368183
Put down the video games, suit up, and wine and dine the fuck out of a beautiful girl. Give her the best sex of her life and see if you still think this way
>>
>>83368239
past a certain level of attractiveness people don't even enjoy life idiot
>>
Is this what scream queens is about? Fuck
>>
>>83368239
What? Thats exactly what Chanelle's character is a satire of. Don't be a fucking moron.
>>
>>83368183
Lol youve never made a chick cum bruh?
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 355x142px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 355x142px
She's a lewd girl
>>
It's made by a fag, of course straight sex is boring.
>>
Some anon here speculated Chanel was actually a full lesbo deeply on the closet. We'll never know because the show is cancelled
>>
>>83368239
>beautiful girl

Well, first he'd have to meet one and not creep the fuck out of her. Tall order.
>>
>>83368239
They won't let me.
>>
>>83368522
Everyone else enjoyed straight sex a lot, except Chanel. Even #3 learned the pleasure of straight sex despite she was a lesbian on S1
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.