[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you're telling me that people will pay more than 100$

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (32KB, 531x239px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
32KB, 531x239px
So you're telling me that people will pay more than 100$ to watch these same kinos that I downloaded for free in minutes?
>>
>those shitty ass rips

I hate this place
>>
>>83363587
I hate retards who download 20gb capeshit movies and are proud of it
>>
>>83363553
>So, you're telling me people are honest and purchase products instead of just stealing them like crooked bottom-dwelling thieves?
>>
File: 6a2.png (565KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
6a2.png
565KB, 600x610px
>>83363587
>He fell for the muh bitrates meme
KYS faggot
>>
>Those file sizes
embarrassing
>>
>>83363683
You're the same as buyfags wasting your money on hard drives that you don't need
>>
>>83363553
>Fichier

Quebec or actual France? Either way you shouldn't post here
>>
>>83363553
>720p

at that point you might as well stream them. do, um you not have at least a 1080p tv or monitor in 2017?
>>
>>83363553

>720p
>1GB

You know you are embarrassing yourself, right?
>>
>>83363785
>>83363846
>>83363587
>muh quality
I get the full movie experience from watching cams you goofballs
>>
Usually people just go to the theater as an overall experience and not to really pay attention to the movie. Some will do it just to shut their kids up for 2h, some will go to make out, since it's dark and love hotels won't let teenagers in.

I agree that it's absolutely embarrassing for someone to buy blurays nowadays.
>>
>>83363846
He's downloading YIFY rips and watches them on his iPhone
>>
>>83363553
>2017
>all that entry level garbage and capeshit
I seriously hope you die
>>
>>83363785
There is nothing wrong with 720p if the bit rate is OK, his downloads are shit though
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.