[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decided to watch this since no one else on /tv/ would >mfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 6

>decided to watch this since no one else on /tv/ would
>mfw it's LITERALLY 1 and a half hours of random people of color of different ages, one after the other, staring at the camera and saying "I am not your negro"
What the fuck? Is this what qualifies as ""art"" nowadays?
>>
>>83362895
im not your melanin rich person
>>
>>83362895
Bad Goy! Very bad Goy!
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>83362895
There goes my negro
Whip him as he goes
There goes my negro
I make him farm dairy
>>
>>83362895
racist
>>
>>83363025
why did this shit make me laugh
>>
>>83363273
Because you found it funny.
>>
File: SS fun.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
SS fun.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>83363025
>>
>>83362895
What does that phrase even mean anymore? Black people can dominate the entertainment industry and be wealthy, they can be doctors, they can be singers, they can be the fucking president. Literally any black person saying "I am not your negro" with any seriousness is not a negro but a stupid nigger that is STILL whining about events that occurred before literally any living human was even born. Shut the fuck up you stupid black assholes.
>>
>>83363336
>whining about events that occurred before literally any living human was even born.
They couldn't vote until 1965. You seem not to have any idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>83363523
What would being someone's negro mean outside of the context of slavery? I'm not American, I assumed that's what it meant
>>
>>83363671
I think they're talking about the mentality. Even though officially slavery was abolished, the discrimination didn't end. Blacks certainly weren't, and in lots of ways still aren't treated as equals. If you think black children today never hear phrases like 'polish my shoes nigger', or a demeaning 'that's a good nigger' you must be delusional. This was a LOT worse in the 50's, 60's and 70's. Putting all those people away as 'stupid niggers that STILL whine' just because there are successful blacks despite all that is a bit silly.
>>
>>83364135

a serious, thoughtful response on this topic is a waste of time, if you dont tell them what they want to hear theyre just going to call you a cuck.
>>
>>83364135
White people get bullied too, we don't instantly make it about race, though.
>>
wasn't james baldwin a pedophile
>>
>>83364135

lol why would you type all that here?
>>
>>83362895
>tfw my favorite part in 12 years a slave was the "Run, Nigger, Run" song
i think im racist, lads
>>
>>83364279
White people don't get bullied because of their race, though. White people in america also aren't a minority discriminated systemically. So it's a very silly comparison to make.
>>
>>83364251
>>83364380
This whole board is a waste of time, I agree my posts aren't any different.
>>
>>83364449
>White people don't get bullied because of their race, though
um yes they do
>>
>>83364449
You must have never gone to a school that had any niggers or spics. Stay in portland you faggot.
>>
>>83364449
>White people don't get bullied because of their race, though
Lel
>>
>>83364449
sheltered idiot
>>
>>83364514
>>83364531
Ok snowflakes, sure it happens incidentally, please share with us the horrible abuse and mockery you've endured or witnessed. Then we can compare the two.
>>
>>83364135
Complaining that someone doesn't like you and expecting that to change it seems pretty delusional to me. What actions do they want people to take to fix whatever they think is wrong? More forced diversity and tokenism?
>>
>>83362895
Someone edit out each "not" so it's an hour of saying "I am your Negro"
>>
>>83364583
>snowflakes
Because racial bullying is worse for blacks than it is for whites. It's bad for anyone you stupid fuck. Your ignorance is embarrassing
>>
>>83364583
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/01/04/fk-donald-trump-fk-white-people-4-people-in-custody-after-man-kidnapped-tortured-on-facebook-live/

Way fucking worse things have been done to black people throughout history than this but as far as recent race bullying goes I think this takes the cake.
>>
>>83364641
This is a good idea
>>
>pretending the problem of blacks isn't anything other than they are subhumans who are mentally inferior
>>
>>83364596
>Complaining that someone doesn't like you and expecting that to change it seems pretty delusional to me.
Hostility in this case comes mostly from ignorance, so efforts to teach and change the hate don't seem delusional to me at all.

>What actions do they want
You're asking the wrong person mate, I haven't seen the movie.
>>
>>83364641
>>83364695

people actually think OP is telling the truth

some people here are literally retarded
>>
>>83364135
>If you think black children today never hear phrases like 'polish my shoes nigger', or a demeaning 'that's a good nigger' you must be delusional.

I do think that because I seriously doubt it happens -- unless it's from another black raving about "That's mai nigga!"
>>
Hollywood is trying to instigate a race war. All these movies about black people , slavery, riots, discrimination aren't coming by coincidence. I think they're trying to destroy the black communities by antagonizing them. They're also trying to destroy them with gay themed films like Moonlight
>>
>>83364672
>Because racial bullying is worse for blacks than it is for whites.
I'm not saying it's 'worse', I'm saying it's more common, more accepted and has vastly more history behind it.

>It's bad for anyone you stupid fuck.
Again, I never claimed otherwise, stop getting so angry.

>>83364675
That is not bullying, that is a criminal offense. Do I really have to remind you of the criminal offenses blacks have had to endure in american history?
>>
>>83364812
>I do think that because I seriously doubt it happens
Then you are delusional. It still does happen a lot. Some areas more than others, obviously, but still.
>>
>>83364754

Black people can stop committing violent crimes at a rate horrifically disproportionate to their population.
>>
>>83364812
>>83364907
That kind of shit literally does not happen anymore, at least in the USA
It's a fucking hate crime or something equally ridiculous to even say anything like that and you can bet the courts will be on your ass for it
>>
>>83364864
>m saying it's more common, more accepted
So wrong you might actually be delusional
>>
>>83364596
You have to get people to recognize there is a problem before you can get them to change it. That's what complaining is for. And I don't see what's wrong with diversity and forced tokenism at all, if you want people not to give a shit about race then they have to be aware that other races exist and it really doesn't matter at all. All those black people in Beauty and the Beast and yet not one had any affect on the plot whatsoever.
>>
File: IMG_7793.png (29KB, 103x119px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7793.png
29KB, 103x119px
>>83363025
>>
> thread full of whiteys talking about how we're in a post racial world and black people should stop whining
> cntrl+f "nigger"
> look at all those results
>>
>>83364920
I don't disagree. I fail to see how that is in any way related to our conversation though. Surely you don't mean to argue that the hostility toward black people is because of the current 'black on black' crimerates, since the hostility existed long before that.

>>83364934
>That kind of shit literally does not happen anymore, at least in the USA
This is false and everybody including you knows it. Why lie about it? I'm not saying you're guilty of it or anything.
>>
>>83363025
how did nirvana get away with this? jesus
>>
>>83364934
>That kind of shit literally does not happen anymore, at least in the USA
>>83363025

That kind of shit is common as fuck, especially in the USA.
>>
>>83365012
Protecting the word protects its power
>>
>>83363336
edgy man
>>
>>83364135

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>83365057
Because every single person with the presence of mind to take advantage of the courts using the racism angle can and will do exactly that. People aren't going around brazenly shouting various phrases containing the word "nigger" at black people in public because of the constant threat of both litigation and being recorded. People lose their jobs over far, far less and the general public doesn't accept that kind of behavior whether you have a problem with it or not
>>83365111
Internet postings aren't public declarations, from his usage of the word "hear" I assumed he meant in real life and I apologize if that was the wrong assumption. But I do stand by my statement that it is nowhere near as common as you claim.
>>
>>83365147
I'm not sure how you want me to answer that.
>>
>>83364449
>White people in america also aren't a minority discriminated systemically.

This is completely false though. There are countless examples of white people being discriminated against solely because of their skin color. Every single diversity quota is proof of this with Affirmative Action being the biggest culprit. There are also certain campuses and have non-white days wherein white people aren't welcomed, where they set up "safe-spaces" on campus that are simply places for people of all races to congregate except whites. You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>83363523
it's not like their right to vote matters anyway lol
>>
>>83363025
Foo Fighters should've never let Raimi write a song for them
>>
>>83364575
>>83364562
>>83364514
>racism against whites is very real and serious problem in America today
>discrimination against blacks? Literally doesn't fucking exist, they're all just liars if they say they've been discriminated against

etc etc
>>
>>83365217
who are you quoting?
>>
>>83362895
Why do they assume I want to be their niggas, I bet they can't even rap or smoke big weed.
>>
>>83365241
no one. he has to straw man to "win" arguments
>>
>>83365241
The retards on /tv/ who get infuriated over someone saying whites aren't discriminated against but argue till they're blue in the face that racism against blacks doesn't exist
>>
>>83365217
strawman as fuck
the argument is that if racism against blacks is to be so recognized and regulations against it codified into law then it should protect all people against racism
but if racism against white people is brushed off so easily then there is no basis for black people being so uppity about their "struggles"
>>
>>83365012
The world is not past racism and it never should be. We're not equals in general and pretending otherwise is not good for anyone. It's no coincidence blacks got enslaved en masse by whites and not vice versa. It's no coincidence Africa is the shithole of the world. It's no coincidence blacks are much less likely to get educated and employed in high wage jobs despite all the affirmative action, and much more likely to commit violent crime.
>>
>>83362895
That movie was actually pretty good. Takes you back to the time of actual violent racism rather than the meme we've got today. James Baldwin was a great writer
>>
>>83364135
>If you think black children today never hear phrases like 'polish my shoes nigger', or a demeaning 'that's a good nigger' you must be delusional.

It's funny you have the gall to say someone else "must be delusional" when you spout ridiculous nonsense like this.
>>
>>83365198
>This is completely false though.
No it is not. Nothing you say disproves that. Having 99 white workers doing the same job and needing to fill that last position with a non white is not an example of systemic discrimination against whites. Arguing so makes you look dumb. Not that I agree with affirmative action btw, I think it's probably harmful, but not for the silly reasons you claim. Try to at least be honest.

>they set up "safe-spaces" on campus that are simply places for people of all races to congregate except whites
lol boohoo, you aren't invited to their little debate team, such systemic discrimination! You're being daft about the whole thing. Try to calm down and not look at it as some sort of competition. Nobody sane ever said black people aren't racist. Pretending blacks and whites suffer a similar amount because of that racism however is foolish at best.
>>
>>83364864
>in american history?
Way to miss the point nigger.
>>
>>83365436
You have no point, you're just angry that someone doesn't hate niggers like you do.
>>
>>83365416
When one is legitimate exclusion from jobs and education that is publicly supported and incorporated by prominent universities and companies, and the other is you ranting about "t-they call black people mean names", your argument really doesn't have a leg to stand on.

>Pretending blacks and whites suffer a similar amount because of that racism however is foolish at best.
Well, at least we can agree there.
>>
>>83365176
>every single person with the presence of mind to take advantage of the courts using the racism angle can and will do exactly that
I think you're oversimplifying getting justice in a court and underestimating the costs of doing so.

>People aren't going around brazenly shouting various phrases containing the word "nigger" at black people in public because of the constant threat of both litigation and being recorded.
lol, so in other words, they would if that constant threat wasn't there? Thanks for proving my point.

>Internet postings aren't public declarations
That's exactly what they are. They aren't formal, but they definitely are public.
>>
>>83365614
You are misrepresenting, lying, and twisting as many words of the post as possible in order to grandstand on your ridiculous claim that black people experience casual public racism on a regular basis. There's really nothing anyone can add to the conversation at this point.
>>
>>83365592
>one is legitimate exclusion from jobs and education
This doesn't happen to white people though. A group of students forming a private club isn't preventing you from anything. Stop trying to be a victim so much, it's pathetic really.
>>
>>83365416
Have you seen the difference in acceptance rates for blacks/whites in things like med and law schools? I don't know about you, but if I'm going to be operated on I don't want it to be done by the guy who skated through school with a 3.0 GPA and his melanin
>>
>>83365679
I'm sure you'd feel the same way if it happened the other way around. Or if a white business owner didn't want to serve black people on his private property. The ends always justify the means when you're on "The Right Side of History", huh?
>>
>>83365675
>your ridiculous claim that black people experience casual public racism on a regular basis
It's not a ridiculous claim, it's common knowledge to anyone who has ever traveled outside of the confines of their mothers basement. Even this very thread proves I'm right.
>>
>>83365768
It's a ridiculous claim with absolutely no backing. Not even the most clickbait-centric media claims this is even the problem with race relations because it's so outlandish. Telling people that "it's obvious if you go outside" gives this claim no weight whatsoever. Go bait for replies elsewhere.
>>
>>83365766
You're trying to make it seem as if I agree with safe spaces. I don't, I think they're completely counterproductive. I'm just not pretending those things are more common than racism against blacks.

>>83365727
You are doing the same thing. Me rightly saying that whites aren't excluded from education and employment doesn't mean I think blacks should get jobs just for being black. I haven't looked into the numbers you talk about but if racism (which is what that would be) is applied there it's equally retarded. Funny how that doesn't seem to register with you two.
>>
>>83365511
The post you were replying to specifically said:
>Way fucking worse things have been done to black people throughout history than this but as far as recent race bullying goes I think this takes the cake.
And you say:
>Do I really have to remind you of the criminal offenses blacks have had to endure in american history?
He specified this was about recent history. You thoroughly missed the point.

Additionally, if you want to talk about discrimination, then please pull up a news story in America from this year where a white person kidnapped and tortured a black person for his skin color. Or, what about cases where universities sponsor discrimination against blacks publically? If discrimination against blacks is soooooo prevalent, then why don't you just post some legitimate examples of prejudice that are as bad as white discrimination.

Also:
>You have no point, you're just angry that someone doesn't hate niggers like you do.
Nice ad hominem in place of an actual response.
>>
>>83365889
>no backing
>>83363025
>>83363336
>>83364436
>>83364531
>>83364641
>>83364695
>>83365205
I don't know man, seems there's plenty of examples in this thread alone to support my claim.
>>
>>83365943
You're ignoring that verbal discrimination is far less abhorrent than actual financial and educational discrimination. There's a HUGE difference between "lol shut up nigger" and "I'm sorry sir, you will have to leave campus, despite you paying to go there, just because of your skin color.
>>
>>83364855
>Hollywood is trying to instigate a race war.
Not quite. They want you worried that one will start.

There will never be a "race war". The race war already happened and it's called human history. Guess who won?
>>
>>83366012
An online forum is not legally defined as an open public space. Typed words do not carry the same weight as spoken word, neither figuratively nor legally. If you are trying to argue that black people are constantly facing racism online, then the rest of your claims come crashing down upon the facts that hate speech laws are unenforceable online and that blacks are just as racist, if not more, against other ethnicities on the internet.
>>
>>83365958
The part you both ignored was
>That is not bullying, that is a criminal offense.

> if you want to talk about discrimination, then please pull up a specific story that supports my narrow view
Right. Or, perhaps look at the big picture, so you can understand it fully.
>>
>>83366012
You used ad hominems too, so you're in no position to talk.
>>
>>83366119
alright, grandpa.
>>
>>83366127
>I can't find any noteworthy examples, so I'll call lack of evidence YOUR fault! Aren't I so progressive?
>>
>>83365176
Meanwhile, last week in Arkansas...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi8GP8GsS68
>>
>>83366264
And that woman is getting punished accordingly and no one outside of a fringe even attempts some kind of defense?
What's your point? Where's this concerted worldwide conspiracy against black people where if even saying nigger in public can absolutely destroy your life?
>>
>>83366085
>You're ignoring that verbal discrimination is far less abhorrent than actual financial and educational discrimination.
No I'm not, don't be silly.

>I'm sorry sir, you will have to leave campus, despite you paying to go there, just because of your skin color.
This has never happened to any white person ever. Continuing to parrot this blatant lie is just dishonest. Those admittedly moronic 'safe spaces' do not extend to the entire campus. It's a little private club, it's meaningless.

>Typed words do not carry the same weight as spoken word
This is your subjective experience, and although I happen to agree with you, it is irrelevant in this discussion.

>If you are trying to argue that black people are constantly facing racism online
They are, not just online, but also online. The fact that other races might also face racism here and there is again irrelevant, and something I would never deny anyway. In fact I have said the opposite a couple of times now.
>>
>>83366140
What are you even trying to suggest here? Are you just giving up?
>>83366264
This is a good example of the consequences of that behavior. I was obviously exaggerating when I said such things "literally never happen" but that was also referring to his quotations of casual racism "that's a good nigger" so I hope you'll excuse that turn of phrase.
This woman is probably now being hounded throughout social media and comments say she is being banned from all Wal-marts permanently.
In addition this looks like the crux of an altercation that may or may not have been brought on by the person behind the camera. Does not excuse the woman's behavior or language even slightly but is also worth noting we only get to see what isn't left out.
>>
>>83366386
i was suggesting that you're an old fuddy duddy if you don't think online forums are acceptable platforms for social discussions.

take it from me, gramps, i hate niggers.
>>
>>83366443
That's not what I meant at all. Forums are great for all kinds of discussion. That's why I'm even posting here at all. I'm saying that rude words on an online forum are much harder to take to court than those spoken in real life because of the nature of the legal system. Saying the word "nigger" on 4chan isn't reason for someone to be hounded and tracked down because typed words are taken much more lightly and the guy in this thread claiming we are all oppressing blacks because of our usage of that word is full of shit.
>>
>>83366209
This is your way of arguing;
>black people don't face racism because white people have also been discriminated against.
You have this resistance to try and understand black suffering because for some reason you seem to think it would take away from your perceived injustice against whites. I disagree fundamentally, and I think I've explained why.
>>
File: 1496157067680.jpg (57KB, 747x694px) Image search: [Google]
1496157067680.jpg
57KB, 747x694px
>>83366518
oh, word. to be honest, that was the only full post of yours i've read all the way through.

glad you're on our side.
>>
>>83366518
>typed words are taken much more lightly
By you personally. This is not a fact. Typed words have driven people to commit suicide before.

>the guy in this thread claiming we are all oppressing blacks because of our usage of that word
That's not what I'm claiming at all. I'm claiming it shows that racism is still very much alive. Even if used jokingly by some, and even affectionately by others, most people, especially here, use the word with intentions to demean black people. Trying to claim otherwise is just silly, and you know it very well.
>>
>>83366377
One: I didn't bring up the web, not sure why you're bringing it up.

Two: yes this has happened to white people.
https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/32813/

Three: If exclusion from clubs is meaningless, then some random fuck calling a black kid "nigger" is too.

Also, nice dubs.
>>
>>83366713
>By you personally. This is not a fact. Typed words have driven people to commit suicide before.
Stubbed toes and used up markers have caused people to commit suicide before. No one should ever be blame for someone's suicide unless they literally forced the gun to their head. No one has responsibility for someone else's mental issues. What kind of ridiculous shit is this? Suicide is always on the person who actually commits it, you teenage girl.

>That's not what I'm claiming at all. I'm claiming it shows that racism is still very much alive. Even if used jokingly by some, and even affectionately by others, most people, especially here, use the word with intentions to demean black people. Trying to claim otherwise is just silly, and you know it very well.
The fact that edgy teenagers on the internet say it shows just how much of a social taboo it is to say it. It's not socially acceptable behavior at all. It's ridiculous you think that the typical white family is shouting nigger at random blacks on the street and pedestrians are clapping at how well they pronounced that r.
>>
>>83366713
It's not me personally, it's the fucking legal system, as I've said dogmatically throughout the thread. You seem to conveniently dodge the legality issue and think that hate speech laws just aren't a thing.
No one in the thread has seriously claimed racism was dead, or over. Similarly no one claims that the word nigger isn't used to demean blacks. You seem to like explaining these very simple things as if clarifying them puts you at an advantage, but they don't lead to a central point at all.
>>
>>83366553
The point isn't that black people haven't faced racism. Yes, they probably have. My point is that most people experience racism, and it happens just as much, if not more, to white people (at least in the current decade).
>>
nig, nog, nig, nog
K-F-C's are opening
>>
>>83363523
>They couldn't vote until 1965.
Absolutely ridiculous. More like 1875.
>>
every time i go on the internet i'm seeing nigs whining about "racism" or making movies that are whining about "racism"

i really don't give a hoot.
>>
>>83366779
>Two: yes this has happened to white people.
No, reading your article affirms it didn't happen to even that one white individual for his actions, let alone white people in general for being white.

>>83366843
>markers have caused people to commit suicide
So what? I was just explaining that typed words aren't necessarily taken lighter than spoken ones. Stay on topic please.

>you think that the typical white family is shouting nigger at random blacks
That's not at all what I'm saying. You're being ridiculous.

>>83366865
>they don't lead to a central point at all.
They do, you just don't get it. My central point is that even though officially slavery was abolished, the discrimination didn't end. Blacks certainly weren't, and in lots of ways still aren't treated as equals. That's the only point I ever made. The fat that hate speech laws exist is irrelevant, once again.

>>83366885
>they probably have
lol really? That's a very bold claim.

>most people experience racism
Have you ever? Can you honestly say that? And don't give me some offhand remark here and there about not being able to jump or whatever, I mean real racism intended to hurt your feelings and self worth. I'm white myself, and the first and only time I ever really experienced racism is when I went to africa, when I was literally the only white person in the city. I have seen racism against blacks a LOT, both in private and to their faces.
>>
>>83367180
ok skeeter
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.