[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucasfilm had no mapped story after Force Awakens says Rian Johnson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 13

Lucasfilm had no mapped story after Force Awakens says Rian Johnson on twitter.
When a fan asked in VanityFair "But some of the story was already planned, yes?"
He simply replied: "Nope."
>>
why is this surprising at all? TFA was a rushed mess. they hardly planned that entire film, let alone anything past it.
>>
File: 1494837463363.jpg (32KB, 706x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494837463363.jpg
32KB, 706x480px
this is a train wreck waiting to happen
>>
>>83358415
it's not like the original movies was planned for a trilogy. but seriously guys we can't let Rian get his hands on the nuclear codes
>>
>a jew jew abrams storyline was not properly thought out
>>
The hack of a director that is JJ Abrams treated Star Wars like a pilot for random sci-fi TV series where all you have to do is open the mystery box and let other guys deal with the mess you created.
>>
>>83358490
The original trilogy, not only had the whole story but also more. George actually planned 3 trilogies. He didn't make trilogies because it's fun, he did it because he created such a huge story, it would never fit in one film. Disney on the other hand are making trilogies on the fly with absolutely no idea where they're going.
>>
The plan is clearly the original trilogy
TFA was a ANH
The next movie is going to follow Empire

Also they clearly want to see what fans want.
Like if Finn ends up gay that is clearly a fan wish and not something that was planned.
>>
>>83358586
they will probably hint that the asian is a transgender to make everyone happy. Like Finn founds her ID card and asks who is Robert? ANd she says, he used to be me.
>>
File: spoiler_back_of_the.jpg (51KB, 750x410px) Image search: [Google]
spoiler_back_of_the.jpg
51KB, 750x410px
Hey guys, you ever see that really old movie, Empire Strikes Back?
>>
>>83358629
I know there was backlash because there were no Asians so that is why she is there but I didn't know there was transgender backlash.
>>
>>83358533
This.
>>
>>83358715
>transgender backlash.
those weirdo fucks cry about everything, disney didn' even let rey and finn get together, they're not going to stick a fucking tranny in the next one.
>>
selling star wars was a mistake
>>
>>83358533
fucking this. George was the best thing to ever happen to Star Wars. Fact.
>>
>>83358870
If he was the best thing to ever happen to Star Wars then why did he off hand writing and directing duties to other talent for V and VI.......................
>>
>>83358893
Are you saying that wasn't a great decision?
Especially for V.
>>
>>83358893
He was the ideas man. He's definitely not the best director or writer around, but he can build a world and use ideas creatively.
>>
>>83358912
Yeah, you're right because he isn't the best thing to happen to Star Wars.
>>
File: lucas-young.jpg (70KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
lucas-young.jpg
70KB, 620x349px
He will receive your apology now.
>>
>>83358951
Star Wars would literally not exist if he didn't create it from nothing but his own brain. Good luck arguing that.
>>
>>83358415
He will be knowns as the man who killed SW won't he. It's happening
>>
>>83358968
Considering shitty star wars now vastly outweighs good star wars I'd say it would be better for Star Wars if it didn't exist.
>>
>>83358490
Idiot
>>
>>83358893
Because after ANH, Lucasfilm became a huge company and he was the CEO. He said it himself, he couldn't run the company and direct the movies at the same time. However, the story is entirely his, and Kasdan's contribution is irrelevent, probably just some dialogue. He also said he constantly had to tell Kirshner and Kasdan what he wanted to be done and how it should be. He explained it in the Charlie Rose interview
>>
>>83358968
>if he didn't create it from nothing from his own brain.
Except A New Hope is pretty much the American remake of The Hidden Fortress with all of his science fiction influences like Flash Gordon as well as Western films.
George Lucas was the worst thing to happen to Star Wars and the '97 editions of the movies that we're stuck with and the prequels are proof of that.
He simply got lucky that he was friends with Spielberg and Coppola in a time where they were emerging talent and was married to Marcia who saved what would have been another crappy science fiction B movie.
>>
>>83359069
Hi, Lucas.
>>
>>83359043
youre a legitimate retard
go to bed
>>
>>83359069
>He explained it in the Charlie Rose interview.
Yeah, at least Kirshner and Marquand were alive to defend themselves.
I'll take the actors words over his. It's amazing A New Hope even completed filming at all considering he barely even spoke to the cast because they'd laugh at his terrible dialogue.
>>
>>83358415
holy shit
>>
>>83358998
Thank God
>>
Star Wars always was a derivative shit designed to sell merchandise, now it's also a trombone for SJW leftist propaganda. Anyone who has anything to do with it should consider removing his genes from the history of human species.
>>
>>83358490
It wa splanned for THREE trilogies. Lucas even wrote novels for the 3 movies of the OT before the first SW even came out (not the ones that came out later co-authored/ghostwritten by other people but proper Lucas novels). Lots of things changed over the years, to the point of being completely different in the end, but that doesn't mean there wasn't a plan.

There was even a plan to make tv movies if they couldn't make TESB soon enough. That plan became the book Splinter of the Mind's Eye.

Lucas was talking about the 3 trilogies as early as 1979 in magazines.
>>
>>83359106
>because they'd laugh at his terrible dialogue
I've read this for years and years, was the dialogue changed on set? Because the dialogue is good and charming.
>Will someone get this big walking carpet out of my way?
>Great, kid! Don't get cocky!

Those are off the top of my head but I really don't understand what people have against the dialogue in ANH.
>>
>>83359145
You don't know anything about Lucas, he is arthouse filmmaker that made a movie the producers didn't understand and thought it was a stinker. It's the opposite of the current Disney movies. If the movie had been made to sell toys, his producers would never had sold him him the copyrights.
>>
>>83359218
There was a lot of improvisation because there was dialogue that no human person would actually say.
>>
What the fuck is Disney even doing? Why is Kennedy so dumb? She probably didn't think it beyond the Mary Sue protagonist thing.
>>
>>83359106
An we know they were wrong you stupid. The dialogue are excellent and fit to the space opera that SW is. Now in Disney movies we have the crappiest one-liers from adults who speak like children who've never been to school. And everyone is happy
>>
>>83359145
>>83359253
Star Wars was pretty much the first movie that had to sell merchandise in order to promote and market the movie.
>>
>>83358860
>selling star wars was a mistake
George Lucas was blackmailed.
>>
File: star wars.jpg (164KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
star wars.jpg
164KB, 1920x804px
Who quips first? Me? You?
>>
>>83358415
I've been saying this from the moment I first finished TFA but everyone was in denial.

We will never find out who/what Snoke is nor his background and motivations by the end of 9. Cap this. The only way we might is some future spin off movie or game.
>>
>>83358415
I like that they did it this way. It's just like the original trilogy.
>>
>>83359302
>dialog was excellent.
quip ford
femnazi leia
butler robot
beeping robot
bigfoot growing
sarcastic joke murder bot.
>>
>>83359218
>Power convertors
>>
>>83359389
Even Mark Hamill mentioned at celebration that he was sure there will be books and videogames explaining his background story as how he ended up on that island. But what do you expect after lines like "that's a story for another day"
>>
>>83358415
It was openly stated during the production of TFA that the writers had mapped out all the movies at once, at least the overarching basic story. I specifically remember thinking it was a contrast to how the OT was made, which was made up along the way despite what Lucas would have you believe
>>
>>83358533
>planned three trilogies
He liked the idea but he didn't really have it planned beyond a few vague statements.
>>
>>83359673
So, either Kathleen Kennedy is lying or Rian Johnson.
>>
>>83359741
Both
Somehow.
>>
>>83358415
Why do women pretend to like Star Wars?
>>
>>83359073
>American remake of The Hidden Fortress
???????
have you seen hidden fortress or did read that shit opinion online and are now parroting it?
>>
>>83358494
People been saying this since lost S2.
>>
>>83359741
Snoke pretty much tells you how the trilogy is going to end in TFA. He has a little speech where he talks about the ruse of the new Jedi order. Well it's obvious the main characters aren't going to fail in their mission. So that's how this whole thing is going to end.

The twist is the "new Jedi order" thing. It's going to be built on the whole Grey Jedi thing Luke is going to teach Rey.
>>
>>83358533
>still believing this horse shit

George went back and forth ALL THE TIME. He said 5, 12, 6, 9, 6..... there was NEVER A SOLID PLAN. When Star Wars did well and sequels were a go they were going to do 4 more. ESB was part 2, not part 5. When Leigh Bracket died and wasn't going to be writing parts 3 and on, George came up with the prequel idea and retroactively numbered star wars part 4.
>>
>>83359253
>>83359305

Star wars was the first movie to revolutionize the merchandise tie-in. Where toys were at the time was perfect timing. Star Wars was not made to sell merchandise. It all came after the movie was successful. The sequels? ROTJ? Those ended up pushing products for sure. The prequels were hugely about toys. The original is far from that. If Fox got the toy rights and not george we'd have seen less toys Im sure. Fox might not even have thought to do it in the first place cause star trek and planet of the apes toys never sold that well.
>>
>>83358533
kys you gullible retard
>>
>>83359991
Although I agree George made up the OT as he went along, there was a lot of post ROTJ talk about three trilogies. There's a good collection quotes on original trilogy dot com.

Gary Marshall even mentions that George had plans for a bigger baddie who was behind all the problems in the universe, including the rise of Sheev. The guy who bank rolled the whole thing. This is basically what they're doing with Snoke.
>>
>>83359991
>>83360798
Are you idiots too retarded to know studios shut Lucas down because the original script for Star Wars was so massive? It was so big it was split into 6 movies. 3 never got made and the prequels were literally background notes for the OT during the 80s
>>
>>83359218
>I've read this for years and years, was the dialogue changed on set? Because the dialogue is good and charming.
The actors HATED the dialogue of the film. Its baffling how people give the OT a pass for being cheesy but rip on the PT and ST for it.
>"George, you can type this shit, but you can't say it
>"Before I met him, I couldn't write a word, and now I'm the King of Wooden Dialogue."
>"I know clunky dialogue"
>"Yes, George but you can't just say these lines!"
>"new rubbish dialogue reaches me every other day on wadges of paper"

>I'll take the actors words over his
You're being an idiot because what that anon said was true. Lucas had a company to run in the 80s but had to constantly baby sit ESB and ROTJ. He may not have directed but he was there almost everyday. There were so many problems during ESB. Yoda kept breaking down, money was drying up. He described Indiana Jones as his best experience because he didn't have direct (which he hates) because Spielberg was a competent and established director that could be trusted.
>>
>>83361002
Urban legend. You can read the original draft of "The Star Wars" online. It's clear he did not have anything else. The only people we've heard the mythical story you're telling is from George himself, and he's a pathological bull shitter.

You can also read Building Empire. It's hard to get a hold of because Lucasfilm hates it, but it's about the making of ESB, and it clearly proves George was just making it all up as he went along
>>
>>83359073
>Confirmed for never seeing the hidden fortress

If it wasn't for lucas himself telling people he was inspired by it no one would have ever drawn a comparison between the two movies.
>>
>>83361213
>Urban legend. You can read the original draft of "The Star Wars" online.
He literally says this in multiple interviews. A notable one is with Leonard Maltin.

>The only people we've heard the mythical story you're telling is from George himself
It was his script he pitched himself to these companies. Are you being retarded on purpose? You think Harrison Ford was next to him the entire time?

>You can also read Building Empire
>written with anecdotal evidence

>clearly proves George was just making it all up as he went along
>movie goes into production
>things change because real life doesnt go the way you plan
This has happened to virtually every film.
>>
>no plans for a story
>nine movies mapped out
You're an idiot if you believe this
>>
>>83361419
>nine movies mapped out
How many of these movies are anthologies unrelated to the ST?
>>
>>83359991
SW was ALWAYS episode 4. It didn't have the sub-title A New Hope back then, but the crawl named Episode 4 : A New Hope was always there.
>>
>>83361534
>but the crawl named Episode 4 : A New Hope was always there.
'no'
>>
>>83361534
>"The crawl is such a hard thing because you have to be careful that you're not using too many words that people don't understand. It's like a poem. I showed the very first crawl to a bunch of friends of mine in the 1970s. It went on for six paragraphs with four sentences each. Brian De Palma was there, and he threw his hands up in the air and said, 'George, you're out of your mind! Let me sit down and write this for you.' He helped me chop it down into the form that exists today."

lol
>>
>>83361573
Yes. Are old are you, kid?
>>
>>83359991
>George came up with the prequel idea and retroactively numbered star wars part 4
Star Wars was changed to a New Hope a year after release.
>>
>>83361534
That's simply wrong. "Episode 4" was only added after Episode I came out.
>>
>>83361573
>the roll-ups on the original trilogy films—A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi—were accomplished with physical models laid out on the floor. Muren says the models were approximately two feet wide and six feet long. The crawl effect was accomplished with the camera moving longitudinally along the model. It was, says Muren, difficult and time-consuming to achieve a smooth scrolling effect.
>>
>>83361576
>The subtitles Episode IV and A New Hope were only added to the opening crawl in subsequent re-releases. Accounts differ as to when this designation was first added; some date the change at the theatrical re-release of April 10, 1981, while others place it much earlier at the re-release in July 1978.
>>
>>83361619
No. I saw TESB in theatre with my dad (oldfuck here) and it was Episode 5.
>>
>>83361619
Why do you lie?
>>
>>83361656
No you didn't:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXDnFYu91vY
>>
>>83361619
Are people dumb enough to actually believe this bullshit? You can literally look up it was changed in '81 or '78. Empire Strikes Back was planned after success but in the case ANH didnt do well, there was Splinter of Minds eye as backup.
>>
>>83361641
So?
>>
>>83358998
But how can Rian kill star wars if Lucas already did?
>>
>>83361683
>confuses original crawl with subsequent re-releases after '77
Is reading too hard?
>>
>>83361683
Yes I did.
>>
File: 1489046485206.png (685KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489046485206.png
685KB, 1000x600px
>>83361720
>A New Hope: Episode IV added after Phantom Menace
>change is as early as '78
>So?
>>
File: 1494569254353.jpg (413KB, 1278x717px) Image search: [Google]
1494569254353.jpg
413KB, 1278x717px
I just watched the 7 saga films in a row after not having seen any of them (besides 7) in years.

How can people be so wrong about these movies?
I enjoyed the first 6 equally and immensely.
1, 2, 3 and 4 all feel like the exact same person made them. I don't see the change or loss of touch.
They are all excellent and ambitious films with contrived scripting that nonetheless that drew me into the world.

5 and 6 each feel somewhat different to Lucas' films, with 5 having an almost Ridley Scott-ish feel, and 6 feeling like a George Lucas film if Lucas was a bit more... restrained? I don't know, it feels almost like a Lucas film, but subtly different. (I know it's due to Lucas only sort of directing it with Marquand as the main man, but it still feels almost like Lucas directed it, with the slight difference probably being Marquand's more drama driven style.)

But episode 7. Oh my. Watching it after watching the other six in order, just... yikes.

I don't see what this movie has for any camp of SW fans.
It is pretty much the exact opposite of the PT, without capturing the feel of OT.
Seriously, SW7 does not feel ANYTHING like the OT. Not even close.
For example, ESB and TFA feel universes apart in every way from style to quality of all aspects of movie making.

I'm not sure what i'm more baffled by, the at large dislike of the PT compared to the OT and especially ANH (which is very very similar to the PT in every quantifiable way), or the seeming acceptance of TFA by anyone with more than a passing interest in Star Wars.

Even for people that think the PT is a crime against humanity and worship the alter of everyone who made the OT except George Lucas- TFA just has none of what made the OT special.
At all.
>>
>>83361603
Are old I are.
>>
>>83361641
The novel was published before the movie came out and it was Episode 4. I'm lucky enough to have an original 1976 copy (it's in shit condition and not worth anything though) and it was Episode 4: A New Hope.
>>
>>83361194
>. Its baffling how people give the OT a pass for being cheesy but rip on the PT and ST for it.

If you can't see the difference between the OT cheese, and the PT cheese, I don't even know what to say to you other than kys for being an autistic millennial or 90s queer.
>>
>>83361775
You're confusing me with another Anon.
>>
File: chris-weitz-one.jpg (169KB, 1347x893px) Image search: [Google]
chris-weitz-one.jpg
169KB, 1347x893px
daily reminder
>>
>>83361576
>Brian DePalma helped with dialogue
lol
>>
>>83361875
He is right tho. Name one non-white or non-human member of the Empire.
>>
>same thread everyday for counterculture hipsters
>>
Really REALLY wish TFA wasn't a fuckin New Hope rehash, but now with this and the lego AT-ATs I'm legitimately worried.

They should have just gone somewhere completely new. Star Wars is the thing to risk that on, because it WILL sell no matter what. You actually can take risks with a franchise like this.
>>
>>83361366
We get it George, you browse /tv/. Go hump your ewoks or something.
>>
>>83361953
Darth Vader before the end of TESB. JEJ was well known and people knew he was a black man. That's why the twist worked so well.
>>
>>83361953
Palpatine before the PT.
>>
>>83361987
Ummm they actually did take huge creative risks, did you not notice a tiny bulge on the chest of the main character? Understandable, but that was actually a female and it's very innovative to have a woman in a film
>>
>>83361953
Go watch TESB again and come back.
>>
>>83362074
That was just a cameo by a Xeno, like in Predator 2.
>>
>>83361953
When Sheev became Emperor he had 2 aliens on his left and right of his floating throne as part of the Empire. One blue devil and one bald woman.
>>
>>83361953
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6zSmtxzwjM
>>
>>83361953
Only in the pre-PT EU.
>>
Do you dumbasses really think an ugly old man is an alien?
>>
>>83362008
>>83362016
What? That doesn't make any sense. Anakin/Darth Vader is white, just because he was voiced by a black actor doesn't make the character black.

And I have no Idea what you're talking about with Palpatine.
>>
File: 1488166929867.jpg (54KB, 398x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488166929867.jpg
54KB, 398x1000px
>>83361858
>kys for being an autistic millennial or 90s queer.
What a meaningless post.
>>
File: 1311834766688.jpg (32KB, 300x379px) Image search: [Google]
1311834766688.jpg
32KB, 300x379px
They don't need to map it out

They are just rehashing the OT, they can just follow that with slight differences
>>
>>83362507
People didn't know he was Anakin before the reveal in TESB. For all ANH and TESB they thought the evil black armored guy was an actual black guy under the armor.
>>
>>83362557
He's not wrong though.
>>
>>83359171
It was a vague idea.
Think about Leia being the sister.
>>
>>83362507
Palpatine was mentioned in ANH novel as were the Sith
>>
>>83362602
No. It was a concrete idea that evolved over time and depending on the circumstances, sfx innovations, actors disponibility, etc. Not the same thing as a vague idea.
>>
>>83362570
This. This is why the reveal was such a big surprise back then.

>hey guys you think that award winner actor playing Darth Vader is the actual Vader? NOPE! He's only the voice, the real Vader is Luke's dead (but not really dead) dad!

VINTAGE MINDS BLOWN
>>
>>83361953
Cienna Ree
Thrawn
>>
>>83362557
90's born queer detected
>>
>>83361953
Every alien race that became part of the Empire when Sheev took power?

Did you even watch the PT?
>>
I thought this was obvious based on the fact that the movie was as vague as humanly possible. "The Resistance" and "The First Order" were just placeholder names for "good guys" and "bad guys". All the "mysteries" that autists speculated over endlessly have no answers. They were open ended questions for someone else to answer. I always shake my head when I see a "Who is Snoke?" video on YouTube, because Disney doesn't even know who Snoke is. If anything, they're probably fielding the best theories on YouTube and using them.
>>
>>83358961
Never!
He has and will always be a hack
>>
>>83358998
Star Wars has been dead since 1999
>>
its been ded forever XD
>>
>>83363212
Some her?
>>
did rian give jenny his johnson to easy her worrying?
>>
>>83359991
ESB was always "Episode V". Don't you remember? Oh yeah you weren't born yet!
>>
>>83358415
So just like the original trilogy.
>>
>>83363904
go back to the Disney Channel
>>
>>83358415
Except, in previous interviews, it was made clear that Lucas gave them notes on where he planned to take Star Wars beyond Jedi and they ignored them.
>>
>>83358415
Um... Yeah?

Back then movies weren't designed with a cinematic memeverse in mind
>>
>>83364007
Yes, how is that contradictory? They refused George's script and went for a stupid sheboot rigged with plot holes and inconsistencies. Leaving Rian Johnson to figure out how to wrap this mess.
>>
>>83364019
Yes, but there were still plans.
>>
>>83359100
>2 good films
>2 mediocre films
>everything else is shit

He is right though. The bad outweighs the good.
>>
>>83364118
>"We ignored George's plans!"
>"George had no plans!"
>>
Star wars is cancer at this point
>>
When did you give up on Star Wars?
>>
>>83364534
after watching the TLJ trailer
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 1024x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 1024x425px
When does the next trailer drop?
>>
>>83364174
Will Johnson seek to tie Lucas's ideas in?
>>
>>83364174
George wrote his own ideas for a new trilogy to make the job easier for Disney because he felt Star Wars wasn't worth enough otherwise. He also donated all the money he got for Star Wars.
Disney decided to ignore George's ideas and go for their own thing (which ended up being a literal remake).
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 121x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 121x125px
>>83364800
Gotta love the mouse
>>
>>83358533
t. George Lucas
>>
>>83361619
No it wasn't you fucking 12 year old cretin
>>
>>83364751
Lucas ideas are dead in the water now. It's not like JJ ABrams made his own spin off. He made a sequel with shitty new characters, a stronk british female lead and her hapless brown sidekick. He brought the old cast back only to turn them into failures. Rian Johnson can't start over.
>>
>>83358415
You don't really need to worry about the story when you just rip off the ones from the original trilogy

Seriously I was willing to give Disney a chance, but between TFA, Rogue One and all the assorted bullshit in the books, I'm just going to consider Disney-approved stuff as fanfiction from now on and George Lucas-approved stuff as canon even if half of it is insane at least its not Capeshit for Tumblr
>>
>>83361869

No I don't think he is.
>>
>>83361846
Bullshit.
Absolute, total bullshit. Check the indicia, it's not an original printing. It came later.
>>
If they try to go the whole "Grey Jedi" route and tell us that the dark side isn't all bad and that it's necessary for the balance, then I'll completely give up any connection between this and the previous six movies in my mind.

In order to claim that the dark side isn't 100% pure evil, you'd have to completely rewrite it from the ground up. You'd have to create a brand new "dark side of the Force" that has no resemblance to the existing one, other than just superficial aesthetic stuff like black robes and red lightsabers.
>>
>>83361987
can I just get a fucking kotor movie already?
god fucking damn I'm tired of these shitty movies
>>
>>83358629
But it's set a long time ago, and sex changes are only a recent trend.
>>
>>83365271
never, normies don't care about anything that doesn't have actual stormtroopers, it's a waste of money for disney
>>
>>83365328
Don't forget the AT-ATs. A Star Wars movie without walkers isn't canon now
>>
>>83365481
Correct. And I might have to add Vader. I think they will try to force Vader into a flashback scene or something in the next two movies of the trilogy. They need to sell Vader merchandise.
>>
>>83365571
They are allowed to skip Vader if there is Yoda instead.
>>
>>83358533
Fuck off. George had no clue either. Depending on what day of the week you asked him, Star Wars was either a 6 part, 9 part or 12 part story.

Luke and Leia was never related, Darth Vader and Anakin Skywalker were two separate characters, the Death Star II was in ROTJ because he never intended the original Death Star to be destroyed until the end of the story but he never knew if Star Wars would get a sequel so he wrote the Death Star climax in episode IV. George was making the whole shit up as he went along.
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.