[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK WONDER WOMAN! I WANT A HARLEY, JOKER, BATMAN MOVIE NOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

FUCK WONDER WOMAN!

I WANT A HARLEY, JOKER, BATMAN MOVIE NOT A WONDER WOMAN MOVIE.

THAT IS ALL I WANT OUT OF THE DCEU. LETO AND AFFLECK GOING FACE TO FACE.

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE JUSTICE LEAGUE OR JOSS WHEDON'S BATGIRL!!
>>
As soon as Affleck unJUST's himself
>>
Oh yay another fucking Batman movie
>>
>>83357289

There's already a shit ton of Batman movies. It's good that DC is giving exposure to characters other than the "Big Two."

By which, of course, I'm referring to Bane and CIA.
>>
>>83357331
Batman is the best thing about the DCEU. He was a masterpiece in BvS (though the SAVE MARTHA scene needs a re-edit and fix up).

I wish we could see Batman being cold and dark again depending if The Batman movie will be a prequel but still it has no script which is depressing and I have no idea if Leto/Joker will be involved in the movie.

I am guessing Suicide Squad 2 won't be released until 2021 or so? Such a long bloody wait.
>>
File: f6b2dfd63bf3083102b487ef06e78f9e.jpg (390KB, 1000x1781px) Image search: [Google]
f6b2dfd63bf3083102b487ef06e78f9e.jpg
390KB, 1000x1781px
Imagine a flashback where Jason Todd is tired to a chair fading in and out of consciousness in between beatings. He thinks sees Batman's silhouette and thinks "thank God Bruce is here to save me!" The shape grins and Jason sees a twisted metal smile. Then the shape steps into the light and tadaaaaa it's actually the Joker. Would that trigger audiences? Seeing the Joker wear a Batsuit and kill Robin?
>>
File: 01926.png (556KB, 1062x440px) Image search: [Google]
01926.png
556KB, 1062x440px
>>83357386
But I don't care at all about the other characters. Leto's Joker and Margot's Harley are by far such intriguing characters and I NEED to see more of them on screen. Fucking hate how WB fucked them up with the edit they gave us of Suicide Squad.
>>
>>83357411

TWISTED
FUCKING
PSYCHOPATH
>>
>>83357411
>Would that trigger audiences? Seeing the Joker wear a Batsuit and kill Robin?
THat would be great or I would be easily fine with the fan theory where Leto's Joker is actually Robin and hence his Damaged tattoo stands for his identity being damaged.

Also what Joker wrote on Robin's batsuit
>"JOKES ON YOU"
>>
well the director is going on press tour soon for planet of the apes so there'll probably be some news then
>>
>>83357469
I've heard (though not seen evidence for myself) that Joker actually has scars that are consistent with the damage points on Robins suit. It would be really cool if we could have a Batman movie, where we see the original Joker has died before the movie even starts, and we see how Robin becomes the current Joker.
>>
>>83357566
I also heard that the damaged tattoo and the metal teeth are related to eachother. Joker used to have an amazing smile, and he loved it. But he burnt down Wayne manor and Batman beat the shit out of him claiming he'd gone too far. Joker lost his teeth and got that damaged tattoo across his forehead to haunt Batman, and remind him of the day he almost killed the Joker , it's also why he has his old smile tattooed on his hand, so he can laugh with that instead.
>>
>>83357566
>>83357619
These are things a Batman standalone movie needs to explore, who cares about Deathstroke right now when we already have interesting established characters with very rich history that we haven't even seen yet.
>>
File: 20170423101614_1.jpg (409KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170423101614_1.jpg
409KB, 1920x1080px
Just play Arkham games. They're better than any Batman movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpXUIh7rlWI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpfytI2K7-I
>>
>>83357289
If Dude Whedon Lmao is doing the modern version of Batgirl with the qt leather jacket I'm more than down for that. The girl better be hot though.
>>
>>83357729
Now I want a Beyond Arkham game
>>
>>83357411
The Joker would never dress as Batman.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.