[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does 4chan think about these movies? I think they are weirdly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: bill.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
bill.png
1MB, 1600x900px
What does 4chan think about these movies? I think they are weirdly enjoyable. Sure you have to ignore some things that make fuckall sense but you should be down for that when starting up a Boll movie.
>>
They're all right, I think their strength lies solely in the lead actor. I always get him mixed up with Mark Webber, I though that was him in Green Room for the entire time.
>>
>>83357125
One of my favorite franchises, the first one is obviously the masterpiece and the sequel does take a dip in quality but still enjoyable and Bill's speech is spot on. The third however does not provide the character with a satisfying end.
>>
>>83358164
>The third however does not provide the character with a satisfying end.
That's because Uwe Boll had no money at all when he made that movie due to having no more investors to help finance his films and so he had to resort to filming the whole thing in a forest and some small rooms.

Sadly we got no street car chase or city slaughter which would have been great but yeah.

Sadly Uwe Boll has retired completely from filmmaking due to being broke.

I really like his realism films
>Heart of America
>Tunnel Rats
>Stoic
>Darfur
Check those out if you haven't seen them
>>
>>83357125
edgecore and only fun to watch because muh killingspree
>>
>>83358451
I do agree and completely understand the lack of funding, this is why i can give him the benefit of the doubt with the terrible action and spree sequences.

I just don't like what happened with Bill, that is not how he would end things, and having a kid goes against everything he said in the first movie
>>
File: Werewolf Of Fever Swamp.png (68KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Werewolf Of Fever Swamp.png
68KB, 320x240px
>>83357221
Cool fact: he was a kid in Goosebumps.

Before that he starred in a movie called: Little Criminals which is possibly the greatest child acting performance I have ever seen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVcDIKWN0JM

This guy is definitely one of the best actors on the planet. A shame he hardly is in much stuff but he did have a cameo in The Revenant
>>
>>83358526
>and having a kid goes against everything he said in the first movie
ikr. He in no way is a family man so that didn't make sense.

Oh well. The first 2 are brilliant movies. Just like the very lackluster Dark Knight Rises, at least we got BB and TDKR
>>
>>83358549
>and TDKR
and TDK*
>>
>>83358526
>>83358549

That bit about him having a kid surprised me a lot but not really in a bad way. It kinda makes him more human and shows that he knows what he is doing to others and even so it pains him to do it , he still does it because to him it seems like the only course of action that makes sense
>>
>>83358612
Exactly it goes against his whole original motive, I could understand that they gave him a love interest, it could have even been an interesting part of the film and explore how these killers have legions of fans online.

Whilst I did not like Bills end having the homeless man from number 2 appear in the final scene was genius.
>>
>>83357125
I know you shouldn't care about things that don't make sense in these movies but what was with that bit about him printing money? Did he actually use that? It did not even look remotely real and it was only printed from one side.
They did not show it, but did he maybe actually take the money from the bank he robbed and burned the fake money instead to send a message while still keeping the money?
>>
>>83358749
Exactly it was just fake money so the people who left the bank saw that the cash he took had been burned. It was so no one would trace or look for the cash once he made his escape
>>
>>83358451

>Sadly Uwe Boll has retired completely from filmmaking due to being broke.
I watched the 3rd one recently and let the credits roll because I kinda liked the music and then there was a post credits scene, Boll tipping his hat and walking off in the forest where the movie was made.
F
>>
Does anyone else know of more movies like the first Rampage?
>>
>>83358809
No. There is August Underground but I am not into seeing people brutally torture and murder people.
>>
>>83358840
It's alright for a lazy Sunday.
I'm after the more mass shooting element, lots of casualties
>>
>>83358840

Those movies are just made for edge's sake but there are more of them and one of them was a scene where they break into a house where a family is celebrating christmas with their little daughter and they kill everyone and rape the dead mom and whatnot and that was just too much, fucking retarded. Why would anyone even let their kid take part in a movie like that? She doesn't get what's going on but it's still fucking disgusting.
>>
>>83358528
Yeah I recall him in that.good on him
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.