[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fell asleep while watching this garbage. Total feminist rushed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: POTC5-2017-new-poster.jpg (405KB, 863x1280px) Image search: [Google]
POTC5-2017-new-poster.jpg
405KB, 863x1280px
I fell asleep while watching this garbage. Total feminist rushed garbage.

The woman was the only character with balls to fight, when the men were potrayed as stupid.

Original trilogy was kino because it was well written and used live sets on the water.
>>
I accidentally fell asleep during the Salazar flashback, no shit. I'm pretty sad that I missed what appears to have been the best part of the movie.
>>
>>83356108
Sorry to say but his appearance was really dogshit. The CGi ruined the entire scene along with his acting.
>>
>>83356143
There was CGI in the flashback of him as a human? And what I want to know is where the fuck Elizabeth Swann came from at the end. She just shows up out of fucking nowhere. That was so stupid I wanted to laugh.
>>
>>83355772

>POTC 3
>well-written

Everything bad about 5 started in 2 with Elizabeth and was on full display in 3 with that pirate lord shit.
>>
>>83356209
Ohh that scene, that was super boring.
>>
>>83356263
Well then I feel better about missing it. I don't usually fall asleep in the theatre because I'm actually paying money to watch it.
>>
>>83356209
Is it me or was Elizabeth even real? She looked like special effects and shit

>>83356239
POTC 3 was fine and signaled the end of what should of been THE END of the franchise. Had some cool sword fights, ship battles, and had a satiffying ending
>>
>>83356312
Same here. Took my mother to go see it, bought her the ticket and food only to watch one of,the shittiest cash grabs we have ever seen. My 65 year old mother was pissed
>>
>>83356319
I noticed that she looked much older but to be honest I wasn't paying much attention to her. Bloom looked like he didn't want to be there.
>>83356348
Surprisingly my grandparents loved it. I'm not sure how but it's the truth.
>>
>>83356388
My mother was hiding her feelings on it till I talked critically about it. Fell asleep during the guillotine scene.

Remember in Pirates during the original trilogy with the small boy hanging scene? That was powerful and effective. The guillotine scene was like watching a childrens Disney movi- oh wait...
>>
>>83356435
See that's one of the reasons I couldn't get a read on this movie. They wouldn't add any mature emotional aspects for a mature audience, but they also turned the sexual jokes up to 11. Who was this made for?!the fighting was weak too.
>>
>>83356515
In the third movie the sword fighting on the wheel was so good. You could really admire the attention to detail. Then with the boat scenes it was all real. Real ships too. Where did the love go
>>
>>83356319

>POTC 3 was fine

No, it wasn't. Every single thing you bitched about in OP is in full effect there other than muh cgi.
>>
>>83356541

It was too over-the-top. It's clear they took the blacksmith shop scene from 1 and said "let's dial this up to 25" and ruined it.
>>
>>83356599
I enjoyed PotC 3 too. A lot of it had to do with the cohesive plot and the good action. Still a lot of cheesiness though.
>>
>>83356627
But the story somehow still seemed less grand.
>>
>>83356599
Not saying it was the best but its better than 4 and 5 and most certainly your whore of a mother
>>
>>83356635
Plot was good, cheesy yes. I didnt hate it, but understood the critisms. Still fun as a trilogy

Is 4 even canon at this point
>>
So has any of you seen Pirates? I wanna go Friday, is it as good at Pirates 2 ?
>>
>>83356767
I'd say it's about tied with 4. I didn't really enjoy 4 but 5 was at least slightly entertaining through its shittiness.
>>
I think the whole cursed crew story line has really run itself out.

Also, everyone screaming "witch!" at the female astronomer feel a few centuries out of place. It kinda came across as a hackneyed attempt to show the opposition she was up against, but surely they could've just rolled with "it's the 18th century so no one takes you seriously because you're a woman".
>>
>>83355772
Thought I was the only one. Same. I laid down on various seats in the theater and slept, rather uncomfortably.
>>
>>83356800
Elizabeth was better portrayed. Instead of witch they saud that a tale of the sea says that women bring bad luck aboard
>>
>>83356143
Wait was javier bardem bad in this? I'm used to him giving really good performances.
>>
>>83356897
Not to mention the inexplicable decision of that British officer to then work with an actual witch - who's whole point in the film was never really explained. She kind of seemed like she was supposed to have a bigger role but there was some serious script rewrites or a lot left on the editing room floor.
>>
>>83356922
Terrible. Absoluetely terrible.
>>
>>83356958
That's disappointing to hear.
>>
>>83355772

>original trilogy

nigga, the first one is the only one that's even close to being good
>>
>>83356957
I groanded so loud when he said "A WITCH AND A PIRATE? HELPPP"

Not to worry since no one was in the theater anyway... On opening night...at prime time
>>
>>83355772
Kino means amateur you dumb fuck if you were trying to say that the original trilogy was any good.
>>
>>83356990
Kino kino kino kino
>>
1>2>>>3>5>>>4
>>
>>83357355
5 is the worst bud
>>
>>83357589
Wrong
>>
>>83355772
It's a fucking shame you're so upset by girls, boylet. Holy shit.
>>
File: IMG_i4e7r2.png (70KB, 316x138px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_i4e7r2.png
70KB, 316x138px
>Eyepatch guy makes a big deal about how Salizar won't be able to unpossess Henry
>Does it five minutes later with no repercussions

>Mr. Gibbs abandoning Jack

>The ocean floor somehow counts as dry land and disintegrates ghosts, except for Salizar for no reason

>Salizar knew Jack had given up the compass, despite not knowing he even had it in the first place, or what it does

>Spaghetti wolf

>Barbosa going out like a bitch
>>
>>83359503
Also the only reason Jack was extra drunk during his first appearance was almost definitely because Johnny Depp was actually drunk, and they just worked it in.
>>
File: tv.jpg (54KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
tv.jpg
54KB, 772x198px
your thread gets both tags faggot op
>>
File: kino.jpg (70KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
70KB, 833x1000px
>>
The best thing to come out of this movie is all of the virgins getting tricked by a push up bra.
>>
>>83359874
You could tell her tits weren't all that big.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.