[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All right bros, lets get serious though for just a few minutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Baywatch 2017.jpg (86KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
Baywatch 2017.jpg
86KB, 640x361px
All right bros, lets get serious though for just a few minutes about a real issue that's affecting real people all across the country.

Let's get out there and remember how to HAVE A GOOD TIME! There are so many HATERS, DISCONNECTED critics, but you know what? I say F*CK THEM!

HAHA THATS RIGHT. WE DON'T NEEEEED THEM! BROS, BAYWATCH™ IS SPLASHY FUN. IT'S A COM - BOMB. A lot of people talking in the industry have said to me, "The Rock, you can't make R Rated LAID BACK CHILL GOOD TIME movies"

No. So let's prove them wrong guys, GET OUT THERE AND GET LITTY.
>>
HELL YEAHHHH

RANCH IT UP, BROTENDO!!!

FORGET THE HATERS! SHOW THEM WHAT REAL LOVE IS LIKE!

MAKE SURE TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND ALL THE EXTENDED PEOPLE THAT YOU MIGHT HAPPEN TO TALK TO IN DAILY LIFE TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN!
>>
H*ll yeah!
I love Baywatch™ (2017) (or as I like to call it, BABEwatch™ (2017)).
I could hardly stop my self from PEEING my PANTS when those RAUNCHY scenes start rolling for the FANS!
>>
>>83355767
*RAUNCH IT UP
>>
>>83355887

>I love Baywatch™ (2017) (or as I like to call it, BABEwatch™ (2017)).

hahaha i hear that my bro!

i mean i know it's R rated and there 100% more dick than tits in it but i'm sure they decided to make it more dick friendly than tit friendly to throw a curve ball to the audience and keep them guessing! tits is what you'd EXPECT to see in an R rated BABEwatch. that would've been way too PREDICKTABLE!

that curve ball should show how much THOUGHT went into this movie you dumb CRITICS!!
>>
Wait, the girl on the left is pulling her bikini bottoms down? Everybody involved in this movie is an absolute fucking retard. A CLEAR attempt at a cash grab if there ever was one. So glad they were too stupid to pull it off.
>>
>>83355653
I didn't mind it.

It had issues for sure (I suspect some Suicide Squad-level reshits and editing issues happened) but it's enjoyable enough.

There should have been more tits though.
>>
>>83356191
THE ROCK DOESN'T LET HIS FANS DOWN. He gets the people. A lot A lot of negative haters want another snooze cruise and came with their knives sharpened and ready to tear into it but they're DISCONNECTED and the people are coming out, they're getting high, getting their fun, so many people in the seats losing control of their bladder it's UNBELIEVABLE.

get litty'
>>
I love dwayneposting
>>
>>83355653
>>83355767
>>83355887
>>83356191

you guys can laugh it up all you want, but I plan on seeing this movie soon (prolly next week at an 11 am showing when I am on vacation) and jackoff in the theater
>>
>>83356630
I luv where your mind is constantly f*ckin goin! Bring XTRA SOCKS@PISS ON THE FLOOR
>>
>>83356654
no, I wasn't memeing
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.