[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> DAMN MALE PIRATES ARE RETARDS > GIVE ME ATTENTION!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: bitch.jpg (32KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
32KB, 600x300px
> DAMN MALE PIRATES ARE RETARDS

> GIVE ME ATTENTION!

>IM IMPORTAND AND SMART!

> MALES ARE SCUM AND STUPID

> FUCK THIS PIRATES FOCUS ON MY BORING ASS

wow.... what a likeable character dont you think?
>>
Kaya is a stone cold fox.
>>
Man, Pirates 5 was incredibly mediocre
>>
She has cunt brows. Bad case of bitch resting face
>>
more like a "boring as a wall" actress to me
>>
>>83354688
>UHHHHHHHH DID I HAVE ANY LINES?
>I'LL FIND JACK SBARRO IF I EVER GET ANY SCREEN TIME
>UR PERTY
>>
>>83354688
She's a pretty girl on a ship full of pirates, unrealistic that she wouldn't have been gangraped

The redcoats would have done it in the prison too
>>
>>83354688
That cleavage, though.
>>
>>83354820

god dammit, that guy was useless.... fuck this disney couples, focus in sparrow vs salazar nobody cares about this untalented pricks
>>
Salazar wasn't even a fucking villain, he just wanted to make the oceans safe from the pirate menace

For that he's cursed and becomes undead, if anything he was the most sympathetic character
>>
I want to be kaya scodelario's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her kaya scodelario blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo kaya scodelario blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her kaya scodelario hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her kaya scodelario hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her kaya scodelario face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.
>>
>>83354688
I like her.
>>
i'd like to put my dick in her butt if you know what i'm saying
>>
Pirates were thieving, raping, murderous scum.

They committed atrocities of which none of you can even imagine ever being in. They were the scum of the sea, gangs of roving filth ruining the lives of those who lived moral lives.

Yet now they are immortalized as totally cool and misunderstood rogues. So cute.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 171x176px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 171x176px
>>83355194
I don't follow
>>
>>83355244
Oh fuck off reddit. Pirates are a meme. 90% was warnshooting and robbing some Spaniards.
>>
>>83355244
nah the pirates where used by the british to fuck over other countries
>>
>>83355244
Yeah but on the other hand the British were fags.
>>
>>83355357
THE ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN
>>
post boobie mmm
>>
I didn't even know this was released yet.
>>
File: anglo ships? don't mind if i do.png (457KB, 807x841px) Image search: [Google]
anglo ships? don't mind if i do.png
457KB, 807x841px
>>83355357
privateers =/= pirates
>>
>>83355194
that's fucking nasty no matter who it is.
>>
>>83355857
>implying the anglos didnt encourage pirates to raid the spanish treasure fleets.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.