[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well it finally happened. Last nights ep of Silicon Valley

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

Well it finally happened.

Last nights ep of Silicon Valley was genuinely awful.
>>
agreed, it was complete shit
>>
Honestly they need to pivot into a jian-yang/erlich spinoff
>>
i don't watch things with tj miller in them
>>
>>83347446
U kidding me Russ was fucking hilarious
>>
>>83347446
should I watch this show, is it funny?
>>
>>83347446
The left side and middle are cucks, what is the right side like?
>>
yeah it was bad, didn't laugh at all hardly. The ending felt like it came out of nowhere when the thing this show does best is to end on an up note.
>>
yea it was horrible
>>
>>83348467

S1-3 are fucking great, current season 4 has been very underwhelming. No wonder Miller is leaving he saw the iceberg.
>>
>>83347446
The fact that Russ Hanneman was pumping Live - I Alone in his car had me in absolute tears, show is not for you millennial fucko
>>
>>83347905
Then you're in luck.
>>
>>83348484
>The left side and middle are cucks, what is the right side like?
>left and middle have LITERALLY cucked others
lol
>>
>>83348728
explain
>>
>>83347772
T.J. Miller isn't coming back for the next season.
>>
What are you talking about. The part with Erlich finding out about the guy's fiance was easily funnier than this entire season combined and all of last season you nigger.
>>
>>83348819
why don't you watch the show, you dumb memeing fuck
>>
>>83348857
what the fuck why

he's literally the only reason i still watch
>>
>And men are not supposed to grow tits, yet here you are

kek
>>
File: erlich-1024.jpg (208KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
erlich-1024.jpg
208KB, 1024x576px
Best part of the show is quitting.....
>>
ITT: T.J. Miller

Great episode. Really liked how Gilfoyle panicked over his phone. I hate that guy.
>>
what was up with that last exchange in the elevator? was it really implying implications?
>>
>>83349336
Consequences
>>
>>83349300
nothing shitty ever happens to him and i was hoping hed finally get btfo

im pissed he didnt
>>
was one of the weaker eps of the series but still good

show still is great
>>
>>83349650
Mate this show has been dead since season 2.
>>
File: 1490007190704.jpg (228KB, 1920x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1490007190704.jpg
228KB, 1920x1076px
this show is reddit
>>
>>83349032
He's a cunt to work with and grossly overestimates his worth

That said, I really can't see the show working without him. Like are they going to leave the incubator? I dunno, given the quality drop this season, maybe they should just cancel the show.
>>
>>83348944
I'm talking about real life you fucking simpleton.
>>
>>83348728
handrix last episode, but pooinloo hasn't wtf you tombout
>>
>>83347446
Richard is the fucking ted mosby of this show. He is insufferable to watch.
>>
>>83349170
He was fired/let go.

It would actually be pretty great if his character died a horrible, grizzly death.
>>
File: lol ok.jpg (29KB, 531x530px) Image search: [Google]
lol ok.jpg
29KB, 531x530px
>>83351014
>I'm talking about real life you fucking simpleton.
Oh right, i forgot that you knew the intimate details of these actors' lives
>>
>>83351380
He's actually been less insufferable vs. last season, which I admit is kind of damning with faint praise.
>>
>>83351014
yeah, i understand that you think the world is just teeming with cucks in real life, but that doesn't make your distorted view of the world from your basement lair correct.
>>
>>83349032
He probably wants more money after starring in a few movies.
>>
Last night's episode was the most redpilled thing I've ever seen on TV. When Erlich walked in to those smug "STRONK INDEPENDENT WOMYN" and took over their company---that's not something you see in modern cuck shows. It's nice to see a show that's not afraid to show reality.
>>
>>83349170
>>83351453
idk about that. in interviews from a year or two ago he said he found the character was becoming increasingly depressing to play
>>
File: ew.png (142KB, 292x372px) Image search: [Google]
ew.png
142KB, 292x372px
Am I the only one bothered by this?
>>
>>83353195
Literally all their faces and hands are photoshopped. Its a pretty bad job desu
>>
>>83350088
>I dunno, given the quality drop this season, maybe they should just cancel the show.
It's fucking HBO and has a top rating since it came out.

Mike Judge has shown his willingness to ride series into the ground with King of the Hill.

If anyone thinks the show is bad now they are not prepared for seasons 6 and 7 which are surely coming.
>>
>>83353296
Its actually slipped in the ratings quite a bit now that GoT isn't its lead in.
>>
>>83353257

That's the point, retard.

It's making fun of the old Steve Jobs ads that looked like shit.
>>
>>83347446
>finally

is hasn't been good since midway through season 2...
>>
>>83353296
Mike Judge wasn't even involved with KOTH after season 1 except for voice acting.
>>
GULP
>>
File: 1495658844511.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1495658844511.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
>actors behind main characters starting going on SJW crusades IRL
>Erlich guy assaults uber driver calling him a racist or some stupid shit
>Punjabi guy makes a point of being the leftist savior of twitter, literally calls for white genocide the other day
>show going to shit this season

gee, I wonder why
>>
>>83354100

>yfw the actress richard fugged has topless pics
>>
I'm sad because I used to sing the praises of this show as the funniest show on TV.
>>
>>83354171
Literally none of these things affect the writing or directing or acting of the show.

Well, minus elrich being fired.
>>
>>83351453
Why would he have been fired? HBO loves him, he was on Crashing this year, and they're giving him his own comedy special next year.

He's just become too big for the show, he's got actual movies lined up and doesn't want to have to drop them for his SV schedule.
>>
>>83354279
Really? You don't think that lead actors doing super divisive shit outside of the show would modify the outcome of a season? Have you ever worked on a production?
>>
What's the name of the actress that plays the cheating bitch? She's pretty hot.
>>
>>83354391
Yeah, so Dinesh is pretty much the only one besides Miller that seems to be getting more and more movie roles, so probably not.

How dumb do you have to be to think saying a bunch of leftish shit would actually hurt your hollywood career?

Miller's uber thing likely didn't get him off the show, just being an asshole on the actual set in general did.
>>
>>83352375
>nu-male comedians
>not cucks

I mean it doesn't take much research to reach that conclusion.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/silicon-valley-stars-nanjiani-middleditch-harassed-cucks-donald-trump-supporters-los-angeles-946798
>>
>>83355120
>some retards clearly from /tv/ start screaming cucks at them for no reason
>this somehow makes them cucks
wew lad
>>
>>83354778
I don't think the target demographic for this series is all that into virtue signalling or a good portion of it at least. And it is pretty apparent after the last season they have run out of ideas. Though I imagine if your cast is a bunch of libshits though it might be difficult to continue lampooning progressive culture that permeates it.
>>
>>83355264
>Clear nu-male physique
>Possess whiny high pitch effeminate voices
>Virtue Signaling

Are you retarded?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4552110/Kumail-Nanjiani-tells-crowd-sex-immigrant.html
>>
>>83354743
Leisha Hailey
>>
This show has 2 things going for it:

1. Jared
2. The jewess
>>
>>83349170
Jared and Gavin Belson are way funnier
>>
>>83355657

Thanks, nigger.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.