[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this was a fucking b-movie. if keanu wasn't in it it would've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: images.jpg (95KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
95KB, 720x1080px
this was a fucking b-movie. if keanu wasn't in it it would've gone straight to dvd. the fighting scenes were awful, the gun scenes were awful, the acting was awful and the plot was just stupid.

why do plebs rate it 10/10? it's a 6 and I'm being generous because I like Keanu.
>>
Because retards will forgive garbage writing and cinematography when every other scene is somewhat competent action with some sort of gimmick.
>>
>>83344826
baby
>>
>>83344826
Are you fucking retarded? It's just a good action movie.
>>
File: 1384595496299.gif (109KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1384595496299.gif
109KB, 200x200px
>>
>>83344826
It's not supposed to be casablanca, as an action movie it's surely kino.
>>
It was eye candy but thats about all it had going for it
>>
>>83344826
"Bigger and better" sequels to trashy action movies are always shit and overrated. Just look at The Raid 2.
>>
File: This<^.png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
This<^.png
80KB, 500x501px
>>83345483
>>
>>83345606
Jesus christ how fucking contrarian do you have to be to call The Raid 2 a shit movie
>>
I watched it for what it was, an over the top retarded action movie. And it was great
>>
When The Matrix came out the action sequences were great because they were able to do everything in slow motion and do things that would be impossible in real life because they were in the matrix.

Since then the characters in ALL action movies can do the same things, but instead of it being because they're in the matrix it's "because it would be cool." John Wick is one of the worst offenders.
>>
I didn't mind the first one but this one just got ridiculous. Having shoot-outs in broad daylight and noone gives a shit. Walking through a crowded subway station holding a gun and no one reacts?
>>
>>83346657
congrats, you're a mindless shit-eater
>>
>>83346840
What do you mean? John wick seemed to be mostly stuff actual humans can do.

There wasn't any backflips or bullet time or whatever
>>
I wish the party scene in this was as good as the first one's.
>>
DUDE WHAT IF EVERYONE WAS A HITMAN LOL
>>
>>83344826
I would like to thank you for reminding me that I bought this last weekend when I was drunk. I'm going to watch it now, is it good?
>>
John Wick 2 was kind of bad. The first had a novel approach to a dude outgunning everyone around him and the hand to hand combat was loads better than what we normally get in movies. The little worldbuilding details, even the absurd ones, were sprinkled throughout and fleshed it out in a good way. The club scene was a great set piece to anchor the movie.

John Wick 2 didn't have any good set pieces to anchor the movie. All of the action was pretty same old. The scenes where other assassins were after him should've been the highlights, but they came and went pretty fast. The added worldbuilding wasn't that great. It wasn't outright shit, but it was disappointing.

And anyone shitting on The Raid 2 should just throat a tailpipe because that movie was a great sequel.
>>
*hits blunt*
DUDE WHAT IF ONE PUNCH MAN WAS A HITMAN AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET WAS ALSO A HITMAN AND THERE WAS THIS ESOTERIC HITMAN RELIGION
*takes another hit*
AND THIS HOTEL THAT WAS LIKE THE CAPITAL OF THE HITMEN AND ONE PUNCH MAN FUCKS IT ALL UP AND GETS AWAY WITH IT
*takes a bong rip*
BECAUSE HE'S ONE PUNCH MAN
>>
>>83347018
Oh man it's great. /tv/ is full of contrarians.

Have you seen the first?
>>
File: ww.webm (644KB, 720x548px) Image search: [Google]
ww.webm
644KB, 720x548px
I liked it. It was a fun movie to watch, action scenes were alright, way better than what action scenes are in movies these days.

The issue is that the whole "lots of hitmen around" made it seem like EVERYONE is a hitman rather than Winston being able to summon hitmen (which sounds more plausible).

I also enjoyed how easily John handled lesbofu.
>>
great movie
>>
>>83346944
>>83346944
Both raids are kino congrats on being a mindless shit eater
>>
File: wickguns.jpg (940KB, 1912x792px) Image search: [Google]
wickguns.jpg
940KB, 1912x792px
>>83344826
The world is interesting, the action choreography is top notch and the story keeps you interested.

I loved the gear up scene in the second movie.
>>
>>83347300
They're flicks
>>
It was alright, they had some interesting locales like the tomb and the mirror maze for gun fights, but they overdid it with the hitman on every corner schtick
>>
>A fucking pencil! Who does that?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-30-00h03m46s042.jpg (246KB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-30-00h03m46s042.jpg
246KB, 1920x802px
Was it kino?
>>
>>83347442
Couldn't keep up with the story for the life of me. Why did that one bitch slit her wrists at the Combichrist concert? Even Keanu asked why
>>
>>83347730
And she said why literally in the next sentence.
You might have some heavy brain damage.
>>
>>83347730
She literally said she's lived her life her way, so she chose to die her way too.
>>
>>83347693
>>83347242
>JUST
fuck my not existing acting ability up senpai
>>
>>83347693
It gave a voice to the mutes of the world thats for sure
>>
>>83347730
lol!
>>
File: drink.webm (1MB, 1912x792px) Image search: [Google]
drink.webm
1MB, 1912x792px
>>83347802
She was hired to be smug.
>>
>>83347907
and she was terrible at that too, should've hired somebody else.
>>
I can't help but agree. The movie is mediocre at best. Arguably reddit-level if it weren't for Keanu's slick calmness and ability to kill everyone while maintaining a mutual respect. Otherwise the movie is pretty garbage, some scenes were definitely cool but at the same time it just wasn't enough. I just hope the writers redeem themselves with the third installment.
>>
>>83346657
The raid two left a bad after taste.
It wasn't that good,
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.