[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he's clearly in the Lucas camp... or just a bitter old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: chrome_2017-05-29_18-37-11.png (599KB, 857x685px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-05-29_18-37-11.png
599KB, 857x685px
he's clearly in the Lucas camp... or just a bitter old man. Dealer's choice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0
>>
Carrie fishers death broke him mentally. He really thinks he is luke skywalker now.
>>
>>83344273
He finally realized bandwagoning on hating white males means he's going to be out of a job and Luke's character will be turned into a failure and ruined.
>>
>if you think you're going to go into the movie and re-capture your childhood, then you're setting yourself up for a disappointment.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

what did he mean by this
>>
>video changes scene off mid-sentence
neato
>>
>>83344426

People get old and they're never gonna be satisfied. He knew people went apeshit over the prequels, he's telling them it's only a movie move on.
>>
>>83344426

this is always makes me laugh because most people who are the sorts to post all of that ''I GOT CHILLS...'' and ''muh childhood'' shit weren't even born when the original trilogy came out
>>
>>83344273
He's just disappointed

Episode 7 was a disappointed to him because he wasn't fucking in it. Most important character, his best friend died, and the empires remnants with the Sith are back and he is off moping on some hidden planet being sad and mopey.

Then there was The Killing Joke which he looked forward to so much and the end result was just terrible

He is going to turn into Punished Hammel. It's why they are killing him off in Episode 8
>>
>>83344273

So they just gonna cgi Leia now, right?
>>
>>83344807

But a lot of people saw Star Wars as kids.
>>
>>83344927
this, that anon is retarded
>>
>>83344273
His comments on Luke in VIII are sincerely worrying, especially given that he's made it clear he was satisfied with where VI left the story and the character. Even if he's since come to terms with it and likes it, there's a solid chance it won't be that convincing to the rest of us.

I have a feeling Luke is being shat on or impeded spiritually in some way so as to grant cheap interest or give Rey something to do.
>>
>>83345598
Some of my coworkers are in their 40s, old enough to see Star Wars in the theater.

They're livid at the possibility of Luke turning to the dark side, or at least away from the jedi order.

how the fuck do you go from
>I am a jedi like my father before me
to
>It is time for the jedi to end
>>
>>83344345

when in reality he is about to go full joker
>>
Mark Hamill looks too much like a slightly less ill Zizek
>>
>>83344807
>shit weren't even born when the original trilogy came out

So that suddenly makes it impossible for them to grow up with Star Wars? Are you effin stupid or something?
>>
>>83344273
*sniffs*
>>
>>83344273
>He's Shitting on our New Movies
>Can't Get Rid of him or the Fandom will rip Us a new one

Checkmate Disney
>>
>>83344273
>can't even be bothered to remember the female protag's name
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.