[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the best film based on greek mythology you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

what's the best film based on greek mythology you've watched?
>>
None, they all suck and all of them has Zeus as a good guy

BUT Jason and the Argonauts is pretty awesome despite being mythologically inaccurate
>>
Jason and the Argonauts
>>
Hercules, unfortunately. But I've never seen Clash of the Titans
>>
clash of the titans
>>
Baywatch staring the Rock out now in theaters
>>
They're all pretty fucking terrible
>>
Either TROY or the original clash of the titans

60 years later the medusa fight is still kino
>>
jason > clash
>>
Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Directed by Zack Snyder
>>
>>83338917
Seconded.

not even memeing, I was gonna say BvS too
>>
Troy is the only correct choice.
>>
>>83338764
you mean the one with the rock?
>>
>>83339000
Trips confirm
>>
>>83338983
That movie is shit though
>>
>>83339180
I don't think it was so bad, but I haven't watched it in the longest time.
>>
I don't know if people are recommending the 1981 Clash of the Titans or the 2010 one. I didn't watch the original, but the recent one had a couple of good scenes, but the rest was a complete snorefest.
>>
>>83338917
Which myth is that based on?
>>
>>83339234
if there's some nudity i may watch it desu
>>
>>83339336
There is a fair amount in the original apparently but none in the remake.
>>
>>83338702
Odissey
>>
o brother where art thou
>>
>>83339739
great film, already watched
>>
File: Hercules_Iolaus.jpg (49KB, 320x340px) Image search: [Google]
Hercules_Iolaus.jpg
49KB, 320x340px
>>83339000
Sorbo all the way, maximum comfy
>>
Iphigenia
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.