[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, /tv/? I just got back from a screening of Baywatch with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20170110_125233[1].jpg (378KB, 1280x1427px) Image search: [Google]
20170110_125233[1].jpg
378KB, 1280x1427px
Sup, /tv/? I just got back from a screening of Baywatch with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Zac Efron. Three words: hella f*cking epic.

I went with some friends and I don't think we went more than 10 seconds without busting up laughing. I mean what can I say about the two leads that already hasn't? They're comedic gods.

The supporting cast holds their own though: it's got the incomparable Alexandra Daddario, the lovely and talented Priyanka Chopra and Hannibal Buress, the pundit from my favorite program The Eric Andre Show.

This is, without a doubt, my favorite movie of the year so far (and arguably one of the funniest comedies of all time) so I highly suggest you and some friends go out and see it when it as soon as possible.
>>
It's funny, I just got out of a showing myself, had to shoot off this comment REAL quick.

Baywatch (from the minds of Jay Scherick and David Ronn) is an absolute COM-BOMB. Non-stop laughs to be had. Its a straight up laugh machine. This raunchy little summer flick will have you rocking in your seat!
>>
>>83336812
Was it #litty?
>>
I saw it too, and have to agree it's non-stop laughs and raunchy fun for the entire movie. And how about that twerk competition scene? Lol! Such an epic movie, no doubt.
>>
>>83336812
Yes, but did you piss yourself?
>>
>>83336812
Dwayne please, keep the shilling to twitter.
>>
>>83336890
Yee me and the whole crew couldn't stop laughing! This movie was honestly hella funny as fuck #pissjugs
>>
>>83336812
I and everything else in the theatré collectively peed ourselves when the credits rolled, the entire room reeked. Needless to say I'll have to watch this on my own toilet next time.
>>
>>83336890
>not taking a bottle for pee with you to see the kinoest of kinos and the best movie of the last 20 years.
you must be some kind of pleb
>>
>>83336812
That's fucking wicked rad brother. I'm about to go watch it now. One of my longtime pals said he hasn't laughed that hard since the last episode of BALLERS™ and Central Intelligence™. I believe him because Central Intelligence was hella wicked dope I almost shit myself my brotha. Thanks for the Info.
>>
>>83336881
>he actually saw it
>>
>>83336881
>twerk competition
I shit and peed myself simultaneously during that scene! Outrageously raunchy and energetic with a FUN, sexy twist. Also that LMFAO song is so good, their cameo was f***kin epic!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.