[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are Twenty five, I repeat, TWENTY FUCKING FIVE threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1483845288217.jpg (184KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483845288217.jpg
184KB, 1080x1080px
There are Twenty five,
I repeat, TWENTY FUCKING FIVE threads on either The Rock or Baywatch in the catalogue right now. Why the actual FUCK are you autists trying to force this meme so hard
>>
>>83336013
Fuck off you degenerate critic. WE LOVE BAYWATCH AND DWAYNE THE ROCK JOHNSON!
>>
Because I nearly PISSED myself at all the raunchy FUN I have viewing The Baywatch!
>>
>>83336013
Just trying to let people know that Baywatch is BIG RAUNCHY FUN!!! Fans are LOVING it! Calm down anon, take a break and watch some baykino
>>
new meme
fuck off
>>
>>83336013
Looks like someone needs a film full of fun and laughs™ in his life.
>>
>>83336013
because it's hilarious just like The Rock™ 's HILARIOUS new blockbuster movie. Raunchy fun for the whole family
>>
>>83336013
because it's memeorial day, you fucking /r9k/ NEET
>>
It's sponsored content
Thats why the mods aren't doing their free job today
>>
File: GREAT FUN.jpg (29KB, 300x424px) Image search: [Google]
GREAT FUN.jpg
29KB, 300x424px
Childhood (& Reddit) is hating the new Baywatch movie.
Adulthood (&/tv/) is realizing Baywatch is R-Rated fun for the whole family and the most honest film this year.
>>
>>83336013
and yet, is the lesser evil when compared with blacked.com shameful shilling
>>
>>83336013
Haters like you need to f*ck off. Baywatch is non stop, raunchy summer fun. I give it a B+
>>
>>83336178
Go back to /pol/ not everything is a conspiracy. This is just BIG RAUNCHY FUN
>>
>>83336013
annoying, right, and that happens pretty much with a lot of things. WW,BVS, whatever
>>
>>83336254
Very cool.
>>
>>83336225
just wait for australian hour when we get 50% blacked and 50% baywatch meme threads
>>
>>83336013
You don't even seem to realize that this thread is also about The Rock
>>
>>83336178
Whoa... you mean, we are working right now together with THE ROCK?! Thats really cool to be honest... Honest like the new Baywatch movie. You should see it, its a blast and fun for the whole family! I rate it 7/10
>>
>>83336013
>he doesnt know chinese shills are $2/hr
>>
>>83336142
>Dwayneposting
>Wonder Woman reviews coming out today
You're right, today truly is memeorial day
>>
>>83336439
Can confirm, am a chinese shill

Remember to check out The Rock™ 's new blockbuster hit Baywatch™ !
>>
>>83336511
> not The Lock
>>
>>83336013
it just shows that faggot americans have awaken
>>
>>83336967
How's it feel to have no concept of time zones?
>>
>>83336967
Well, as a German all I can say is that EVERYONE here in Berlin is talking about this hilarious new movie starring The Rock™
>>
>>83336216

why does it look like they're in the Arctic?
>>
>>83336967
France here, this movie is the talk of my entire chateau
>>
>>83336340
oh boy, get hyped
>>
GUYS I'm literally urinating™ myself just thinking about THE ROCK's new RAUNCHY DIRTY COMEDY.

Of course I'm talking about BAEBEWATCH.

Mind you, the piss jets™ were clear and healthy, no tinges of blood in sight.

My stools™ are a different story, though. Those ones have had blood in them for some time now It also hurts when I poop.

This has nothing to do with BAAAAEEEEWATCH. The best SUMMER LITTY KINORAMA playing RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>83337662
B'coz they're too cool for school nerd
>>
>>83336013
everyone just CANT STOP TALKIN about baywatch
>>
File: 14122.jpg (247KB, 750x522px) Image search: [Google]
14122.jpg
247KB, 750x522px
Just got back from seeing BAYWATCH with my crew. We roll pretty deep and let me tell you, not a dry seat in the house. The piss was intense. Piss dripping out the seats, piss flowing down the aisles, piss in the popcorn. Piss jets in every direction. I actually shit myself three times, I told the door monkey and he was like "Aww here goes" and we fist bumped. It was all a good vibe. Great night out and if you roll with a chill crew and not a bunch of permavirgin goobers then you'll have a wicked sick time. SLAYED.
>>
>>83336013
Because /tv/ is /s4s/ is cosplay. If you're lucky you'll get three good threads over the course of two days. If you're lucky. All the faggots that spam kino, mommypost, braaaap, feetpost, and engage in all that other shit are the reason the board belongs to the Rock.
>>
>>83336013
Oh boy, critics had their venom & knives ready . Fans LOVE the movie. Huge positive scores. Big disconnect w/ critics & people. #Baywatch
>>
Why do the mods delete /pol/ threads but not /b/ or any other boards?
Do the sponsors not like our boards true ideals?
>>
>>83336013
>there are Nu Male Film "critics" posting on /tv/ right now

GTFO
>>
>>83336225
With the Natalia Starr scene droppig tomorrow get ready for the board to be 80% Blacked shilling.
>>
>>83336389
Hell yeah bro I already bought my second ticket. This movie is an hilarious SUMMER ROMP that isn't afraid to get a little RAUNCHY.

Took a girl to the movie and she way literally PISSING herself, this time though we are prepared with our own adult diapers. That's how funny this is.

Butthurt CRITICS who are disconnected from normal people wouldn't GET it!!!!
>>
Is it really that unusually for there to be a bunch of #Baywatch threads when it's the biggest movie and biggest laugh factory of the year? You should stop being a wet blanket and go see it, you'll be wetting your blanket in laughter.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.