[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not gonna lie, The Rock fan here. Baywatch is fucking hilarious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Not gonna lie, The Rock fan here. Baywatch is fucking hilarious and fun, a true summer blockbuster. But in all seriousness we can't let those critics create a disconnect between them and the fans.
>>
We can't let The Rock have the nuclear codes!
>>
they don't even show any fucking tits
>>
I really would like to know who these "fans" are here.

Baywatch was a popular TV show for like 6 years back in the 1990s. Who the fuck, in 2017, 20 fucking years after the show aired, says "OH YEAH, IM A FAAAAAN OF BAYWATCH ALRIGHT!!!"

jesus christ
>>
>>83335654
The bucket of piss sitting next to me is evidence enough: Baywatch is the smash hit of the summer!
>>
>>83336154
It's raunchy fun bruh. I don't know how anyone doesn't get litty™ over the hype of this blockbuster family movie for the whole family!
>>
I really liked it when Dwayne spread his cheeks and played The Banana Boat song on his taint.
>>
>>83335654
What are some essential The Rock movies? I'm in the mood for some silly shit. I've only seen Mummy 2, Scorpion King, and The Other Guys. I've never seen a The Fast and the Furious movie.
>>
>>83336236

Only a dumb fuck from the puritanical US would consider that to be 'raunchy'. You know, the place that censors fingers and, I shit you not, blurs out the plaque on the Pioneer 10 & 11 spacecraft on a documentary.
>>
>>83336154
relax bruh! baywaytch is a lil raunchy film for all the dudes and dudetes that enjoy life
>>
>>83336154
Bruh take a chill pill, when you see Baywatch you'll be a fan too.
>>
>>83336347
Pls
>>
>>83336236
>>83336384
>>83336502

Fuck off.
>>
>>83336374
Ha, yeha the critics just DONT GET IT. This one is for the FANS. It gets LITTY in the theater, wet socks, piss buckets, laughing and clapping at appropriate times. The theatr was WILD brotha! Lots FUN LOVING people in the theater luvin our dirty lil R-Rated summer comedy.
>>
>>83336154
woah woah woah. Your tone, bruh. It's all wrong
What you need is a night out with your boys laughing your balls off with good raunchy comedy fun! Lighten up, brah! Don't be like a bunch of critics that need to pull a stick out of their ass and ENJOY LIFE. Go see Baywatch!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.