[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you guys think about Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

what do you guys think about Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales?
>>
File: 1656532321984.jpg (39KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1656532321984.jpg
39KB, 500x352px
The ''humor'' at times was really awful. And a few scenes were just unnecessary.
>Have a tiny victory that Jack has his crew back and they're about to escape
>Epic music as the ship slides to the water
>The rope stops it so that everyone can tip over

>Epic go-pro footage of Jack doing 360s with the guillotine that went on for far too long

>That fucking wedding scene

>Salazar just throwing Jack around with water like he's the fucking avatar

Also
>'There's one ship that can outrun the Silent Mary''
>Revive the Pearl
>Both the British Navy ship and The Mary catch up in fucking minutes
>>
>>83334804
It was a fun movie. I really liked the guillotine scene and the wedding scene. I feel like there were too many moving pieces and the plot could have been simplified and made room for more character moments. I loved the climax tho. Felt like something that could have been in an Indiana Jones movie.
>>
File: IMG_8305.jpg (192KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8305.jpg
192KB, 600x600px
It was a bit tame for me. It's summer here, can anyone rec me a raunchy R-rated comedy in the vein of 22 Jump Street? I don't mind if the critics didn't connect with it, looking more for something the fans would enjoy
>>
>>83334804
Better than 4 and 3 imo.

Barbossa carried the movie to be honest. I don't know how they're going to continue this franchise without him
>>
>>83334804
It was shit. Those movies were entertaining in the pre-capeshit era, but now there are no use for them.

Also, how the fuck Norrington can be still kept dead when fucking Elizabeth, Barbossa and Will Turner have already been brought back?
>>
>>83336668
Yeah man, this summer could sure use some R-rated funny ride.
>>
I honestly enjoyed it and I hope they make another.
>>
>>83334804
>Salazar: Dead men tell no tales...
>Camera pans out
>black screen
>PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES

i lol'd in the theatre and got shushed by a rude man who shushes
>>
>>83337204
>dead men tell no tales
>he tells tales to Barbossa

What did he mean by that
>>
An epic adventure across the seven seas.
>>
>>83337250
he was undead not dead
>>
If Barbossa isn't back in the next one I won't even pirate it.
>>
>>83337361
Barbossa is the best character in the whole franchise
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.