[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now is your chance /tv/, youve get to interview your favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1454341257-hbz-leslie-dakota-2.jpg (120KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454341257-hbz-leslie-dakota-2.jpg
120KB, 1000x500px
now is your chance /tv/, youve get to interview your favorite movie star for whatever tv show or magazine you want !

who do you pick to interview and what do you ask them?
>>
>>83324393
Show me what you do you Judd's butthole.
>>
>Mary Elizabeth Winstead
>"netflix and chill?"
>>
i would interview tom hardy
>>
>>83324393
I ask tom hardy if hes a big guy then end the interview on the spot
>>
>What are your thoughts on BIG BLACK COCK?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX6rII4HP6Q

FUCK MY LIFE. WHY DID I HAVE TO BE UGLY.
>>
>>83324393
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3-5e0OOLKQ

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
Christina Hendricks

"Can I feel them?"
>>
>>83325167
>when she almost says "i'm just fucking with you"
>>
>>83324980
I don't get the question. Are you asking her if she does Netflix and chill?
>>
>>83324393
10 year old brooke shields :3

she can talk about whatever she likes, i don't care.
>>
>>83325104
I hope you die.
>>
File: 1472672786192.jpg (86KB, 650x699px) Image search: [Google]
1472672786192.jpg
86KB, 650x699px
>>83325109
>>83325167
delete this now !
>>
File: looking for david fincher.jpg (56KB, 350x480px) Image search: [Google]
looking for david fincher.jpg
56KB, 350x480px
>>83324393
have you heard about the new girl with the dragon tattoo movie? Thoughts?
also, your parents own TWO FOOTBALL TEAMS RIGHT?
>>
>>83325292
I'm asking her if she wants to Netflix and chill. Her and her numale divorced so her sexy legs are newly single
>>
>>83325457
Why ask that though? Thats a stupid question.

She probably still isn't over Riley and they will likely get back together quite soon actually. It's only a separation. Nothing is finalized.
You don't know how much he loves her. Nothing can stand in the way of true and eternal love like that.

Also did you know that Riley is a JiuJitsu silver medal winner and shredded as fuck. Not someone I'd want to fuck with.

So you should stop talking shit about both of them if I you knew what's good for you.
>>
>>83325712
Nah he's a numale cuck and I'm taller tha him. If she loved him she wouldn't have signed the divorce papers. Stay salty, betaboy ;^)
>>
>>83325712
AHAHAHA FUCK OFF RILEY
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.