[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the last 10/10 or 9/10 film that you've seen in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

What was the last 10/10 or 9/10 film that you've seen in theaters?

And no re-screenings of old films.
>>
The Lost City of Z, and Certain Women before that.
>>
Logan and get out were pretty good
>>
>>83321366
sure, but do they really rate a perfect score? Get Out had choppy, almost unprofessional editing that ruined the flow of some shots, and Logan has an uneven, meandering structure and remains somewhat unfocused until the latter parts of the film.
>>
>>83321414
I never said they were a perfect score.
>>
John Wick 2 was the only new release movie I've seen in the past 6 months that didn't disappoint me.

Before than, Shin Godzilla.
>>
Lion, Wolverine and then bridge of spies
>>
i haven't been to a cinema in ages
>>
>>83321307
Rogue One
>>
I really enjoyed Silence and Raw
>>
>>83321794
IT BROKE NEW GROUND!!!!
>>
there will be blood
>>
>>83321307
The Lobster was 9/10 for me. Very intriguing and not like the heavily formulaic crap that's been released lately.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.