[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will (((they))) shut him down? https://www.youtube.com/watc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

Will (((they))) shut him down?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0
>>
>>83317662
Mark has been trying to warn us. He truly is a rebel hero.
>>
He'll probably die of some strange "suicide" so it's fine.

But I agree with him. I've been a fan of Star Wars my whole life and have a lot of stupid shit collected but I hate Disney's direction with the series and I hate the false hype that's generated over it. Normies will pretend to like whatever is popular, but I remember back in school when I had to hide the fact that I was reading a Star Wars book because I didn't want anyone to call me out on being a fucking loser. Now those same people claim to love Star Wars XDDD

Fuck everything. Nuke the whole franchise and let it die.
>>
Based Mark
>>
>>83317762
ye fuk da wurld XD
>>
File: 1495956414304.jpg (171KB, 1232x1371px) Image search: [Google]
1495956414304.jpg
171KB, 1232x1371px
>>83317662
Stop shilling your pathetic out of context channel.
He made a remark on his character in a single interview and that's it, if you watch the rest of that interview he says that he always had a different opinion for the character of Luke, even in the ot (especially in ROTJ) and basically sucks Ryan Johnson cock and says how working with him was one of the best director-actor relationships he had.

You fuckers love to take things out of context, but blame the SJW boogeyman for it in other instances. Pathetic.
>>
>>83317876
t. Disney shill
>>
>>83317876
that picture is damage control (((they))) got to him
>>
>>83317876
Sorry JJ, TFA was a mistake.
>>
>>83317926
>irrefutable counterpoint
>"sh-sh-shill!"

I hate this place
>>
>>83318044
>irrefutable counterpoint

wew
>>
>>83318044
>shill trying to damage control

God I hate disneyshills
>>
>>83317662
No way. Slavoj is much too clever to be cornered.
>>
>>83317876
>shilling something with 1 million views

Made me think
>>
>>83317876
This.
Mark was pissed for the character decisions of Luke in Return of The Jedi, he had some retarded ass idea of a fucking clone evil Luke done with the arm he got cut off in ESB and was tried to push it really hard to be made instead of what happens in ROTJ, actors aren't writers.
>>
>>83318202
Mark was also a stupid kid back then. He brings up good points in the video. Maybe he wouldnt have written it better, but he did bring up good points. Actors arent writers but they arent just dumb shells either.
>>
>>83317662
That bitch at 3:41 tried to stop him
>>
>>83318282
It could never be worse than what JJ Abrams did
>>
>>83317762
>He'll probably die of some strange "suicide" so it's fine.

probably autoerotic asphyxiation
>>
>>83317662
>Guinness grew sick of the original trilogy
>Hamill grows sick of the newest one

True Pottery
>>
>>83317762
The Force Awakens was pure shit. Prequels were bad but at their heart was a story that was simply poorly told. Force Awakens is just shit. There's nothing redeemable about it. They literally returned to vomit with this series and shit on the vomit then shouted, "Come eat this slop ya'll, it's tastier than the prequels at least." No Disney, The Prequels were shitty tasting food, they weren't shit or vomit shit, so fuck off.

>>83317868
No, just fuck disney and this new series.

>>83317876
He made lots of remarks about the shit awakens, you're just mad because you know it's shit, everyone does.

>>83318202
You know Mark literally said that Rey pulling the Saber from Ren was the dumbest thing He ever saw. Dude literally said, "Rey? But she just heard about the Force 20 minutes ago. She didn't even have to train like I did."

TFA was a mistake.

>>83318282
>>83318401
J.J's the guy who had the engine room in the Enterprise bigger than the entire Enterprise. He's the guy that had Finn see the ten times bigger death star destroy a solar system from light years away. J.J's a moronic simpleton. And he's Executive Producer on this new film as well. It's literally his and Katherine Kennedy's baby.
>>
>>83318549
oh look guys it's that anon with severe autism again
>>
>>83318652
He has some good points
>>
>>83318652
He's right about everything, though.
>>
>>83317662
Did they bully him into doing this movie like Bill Murry in Ghostbusters?
>>
>>83318202
>B-B-BUT 40 years ago he had a dumb idea

Nothing mentioned in that video sounds remotely close to this. Maybe, just maybe, 40 years of life can change a guy?
>>
>>83318652
>squeak squeak
>>
>>83317662
W-WATCH OUT!!!
>>
>>83317762
>He'll probably die of some strange "suicide" so it's fine.
He won't. Warner Bros/DC will save his ass, he's too valuable to them.
>>
>>83320554
>getting a fat pay check is now considered bullying
>>
File: 10293710982645.gif (31KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
10293710982645.gif
31KB, 200x200px
>>83317662
Jfc, who cares? Star Wars has been shit since ROTJ and only autistic man children like >>83318549 get triggered over Disney Wars.

Don't you faggots ever get tired of parroting the same shit in every star wars thread?
> Wah! My kiddie film series is being milked by le disney jews!!
> Wahhh! I can't identify with le stronk female protagonist!!
>>
>>83317662
Oh look, this again. Every time y'all post him saying the same stuff, I click on it thinking it's going to be something new.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.