[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this worth watching? Some have said its just cheesy 80s serial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: imoustacheyouaquestion.png (201KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
imoustacheyouaquestion.png
201KB, 500x281px
is this worth watching?

Some have said its just cheesy 80s serial shit, others have said there's decent character development in there.
>>
File: 1358729440499.jpg (28KB, 300x434px) Image search: [Google]
1358729440499.jpg
28KB, 300x434px
>watch episode with Frank Sinatra
>episode starts with some cute little girl playing with a ball and shady guy walking up to her
>figure Sinatra is gonna play her grandfather and is gonna team up with Magnum to save his kidnapped granddaughter and they're gonna bro it up in the meantime
>Nope, turns out she was raped to death and her mangled body tossed into a dumpster and Sinatra is out for revenge

What the hell? That seemed awfully dark for Magnum
>>
>>83314796
>is this worth watching?
there is literally nothing better than watching magnum pi while you and your bf jack each other off
>>
Did you see the sunrise this morning?
>>
>>83314796
it's the kind of shit you watch in the morning while you're eating your breakfast, it's not amazing but it's not bad, it's just... there
>>
>>83314796
You mean Magnum P.I.S.S.Y.
>>
>>83315078

It always had its dark moments, especially when it focused on Magnum and pals time in 'Nam.

>>83316826

Perfect example right here.

One episode that stood out for me is when Magnum's kayak capsizes and he gets stuck way out in the middle of the ocean
>>
>>83316843

>it's just... there

Sums up your post perfectly.
>>
File: IMG_0178.gif (1MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0178.gif
1MB, 427x240px
>>83314796
You bet your ass, it is !!! And I want darn good flick outta this masterpiece TV series ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
>>
>>83316981

ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
>>83314796
Lots of shitty episodes, but the interaction between Magnum, Higgins, TC and Rick is consistently enjoyable, and by the end of the show, they feel like old friends.
>>
>>83314796
>others have said there's decent character development in there.
Don't lie OP, no one in the whole history of mankind has ever said that about Magnum P.I
>>
>>83317054
>this is what /tv/ has become
>>
>>83314796

I was so pissed when it disappeared from Netflix. I had just gotten around watching the first handful of episodes. It's pretty comfy episodic Hawaiian detective show.
>>
>>83316826
KINO
I
N
O
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.