[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think the creator of this is mad that Netflix released

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: dw.jpg (144KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dw.jpg
144KB, 630x1200px
Do you think the creator of this is mad that Netflix released "13 Reasons Why" around the same time?

It pretty much took all the oxygen out of "Dear White People". I've literally not met one person who has seen it, yet everyone and their mother has seen 13 Reasons Why.
>>
Politics aside I think most people who see a title like "Dear White People" just don't really want to bother either way
>>
Maybe when you make your show as flippant as possible towards white people, they don't watch your shit.
I doubt many Google's pay for Netflix.
>>
when will kikes realize that no one wants to see niggers in their TV shows and movies.

They unfortunately have to see them enough in their daily lives.
>>
>>83312521
Even SJWs didn't talk about it.
>>
>>83312521
>Literally called "Dear White People"
>"Bet you think this show is about you"
>>
>>83312857
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qpcjwQOXQM
>>
>>83312521
>100% RT
must be good you fucking racists
>>
>>83312666

>main character acts blacker-than-thou to compensate for having a white dad
>she dates a white hipster
>black dean is corrupt as fuck and has no problem fucking over black students
>show makes fun of privilege checking and affirmative action
>black gay guy ostracized by the rest of the black students

obviously the show is liberal and has plenty of things to triggger /tv/pol/ but I really don't think it qualifies as "SJW"
>>
>>83313064
I watched the first episode and I thought it was actually bretty gud. Although I'm cringing in anticipation of them exposing and ruining the lives of the over the top ebil white frat boys, it still seems fairly intelligent.
>>
I watched the first four episodes and got tired of watching Troy fuck random women while everyone else argues about blackface. It's just boring.
>>
>>83312957
>"bet you think this song is about you"
>it is about him
>>
>>83313027
The 100 RT score for this show is the same reason Moonlight got such significant praise. They praise what they don't understand.
>>
>>83313064
>>83312666
>>83313125
Seem more anti-black anti-sjw. Showing how black actually act while trying to preach hypocritically.
>>
File: it's satire goy.jpg (78KB, 997x484px) Image search: [Google]
it's satire goy.jpg
78KB, 997x484px
>>83314405
>>
>>83312521
Considering the only people who gave a shit about the movie were retard leftists and retards from /pol/, no.
>>
>>83314405

Maybe you used to be able to get away with this but the director's Twitter is filled with pure hatred for white people.
>>
>>83314413
>giving a shit about director,and actor opinions

show blacks hate other blacks, black are hypocrites,and black are retarded for getting mad cause someone calls the cops to stop a fight.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.