[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whose excited for season 7 of American Horror Story? >Inb4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Whose excited for season 7 of American Horror Story?

>Inb4 pleb/normie etc.
>>
>>83311077
Meh.
>>
>>83311077
Normie

Pleb

Etc.
>>
>>83311077
If it's anything like My Roanoke Nightmare then fuck no. Here is the correct ranking

1. Asylum (Great)
2. Murder House (Great)
(gap)
t3. Freak Show (Strong once you get into it)
t3. Hotel (Unfocused but still entertaining if you're a fan of the series)
(gap)
5. Coven (Felt like a different show, still ok but noticeably worse than the other seasons. Best Emma and Tassia Farmiga are the highlights)
(MASSIVE POWER GAP)
6. Roanoke (literal perro caca with no redeeming qualities)
>>
>>83311261
I think what really brought Roanoke down was the weekly format. Much like Freakshow, when Roanoke is binge watched its actually pretty damn good
>>
>>83311077
Wait wtf AHS is already at 7th season?
>>
>>83311261
Dude taissa is the shit tierest of the shit tier
>>
>>83311359
You bet you Mama's sweet lil' ass
>>
>>83311261
Most of the series are good until ghosts start stirring shit up and the filler sets in.
Murder House went to shit 3 episodes in, Coven went to shit when they brought in the Axe Man ghost. etc, etc.
>>
>>83311261
Asylum was good, I definitely liked that one.
>>
>>83311077
I just want ONE FUCKING SEASON with no ghosts involved

>Murder House: All ghost, but can be excused due to it being the first one
>Asylum: Significant lack of ghosts. I think I remember one in total
>Coven: Axeman ghost is garbage
>Freakshow: Mordrake is just like the axeman stop
>Hotel: Wait no this is just murder house with vampire ghosts stop
>Roanoke: sTOP
>>
>>83311077
how do people watch this after that witch season? it was like watching charmed but worse because at least charmed wasnt pretending to be something it wasnt, asslyum was best and the haunted house was ok at best
>>
>>83311626
Because it's an anthology and every season is different. Roanoke was my personal kino for last Autumn
>>
>>83311688
was it about the actual roanoke colony way back when, or just a haunted spot where on roanoke island, but nowadays?
>>
>>83311744
Little bit of both, but mostly present day, with a mix of a Hollywood theme in there too, it was really something
>>
>>83311795
i didnt even know they did roanoke, i lost interest with them during freakshow. im gonna go dl that season then, cheers anon
>>
>>83311825
Be warned, it is radically different from previous seasons. It's definitely an aquired taste
>>
>In February 2017, on Watch What Happens Live, Murphy announced that the season would revolve around the 2016 U.S. election and suggested that it may feature a character based on President Donald Trump.[12] Murphy has said that the season will be representative of both sides of the political divide, however the writer says he will be "illuminating and highlighting" groups of people he believes to be "ignored by the current [Trump] administration and who are afraid and feel terrorized that their lives are going to be taken away."

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>83311898
he was probably drunk I guess... I dunno, I'm gonna watch anyway, just being cautiously optimistic about it.
>>
>>83311077
Garbage tier show should have been cancelled at season 2. At least then it would have ended on somewhat of a high note
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.