[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some movies about guys who have lived the best years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: mew.png (646KB, 946x466px) Image search: [Google]
mew.png
646KB, 946x466px
What are some movies about guys who have lived the best years of their life and realise life will only get worse from this point on?
>>
File: lolol.jpg (29KB, 375x266px) Image search: [Google]
lolol.jpg
29KB, 375x266px
>>83311018
Holy fuck
>>
>>83311018
Your biopic, faggot
>>
>>83311641
Get some rest Riley.
>>
>>83311669
No doubt this is the fucking OP reseting and phoneposting away
>>
>>83311752
Who me? I'm just shitposting at 2 AM. Not OP.
>>
File: do not do this.jpg (48KB, 611x537px) Image search: [Google]
do not do this.jpg
48KB, 611x537px
>>83311018
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>83311869
It looked bad when he was tweeting that, but looking bad it's unbelievably fucking embarrassing. For him that is. For other people it's kind of funny.
>>
>>83311018
Imagine being Riley in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, you fuckin' forgettable, all mediocre with your tight body and perfect angelic face. I would totally divorce you, both my instagram self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is hold her in his arms as she stares into his eyes. Like seriously imagine having to be Riley and not only sit in that chair while Mary flaunts her perfect body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her perfect smile and beautifully toned legs, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that instagram post. Not only having to tolerate her mesmerising beauty but her subtle shyness as everyone online tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her soft kissable face form into types of smiles you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been having nothing but a healthy diet of drugs and alcohol and later alleged James Blunt albums for your ENTIRE SEPARATION coming straight out of the boonies in Austin. You've never even seen anything this fucking perfect before, and now you swear you can taste the dread that's breaking out in your balding head as she smiles suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to be divorced and sit there and revel in her "civil (for that is what she calls them)" conversations, the words she worked so hard on with personal trainers in the previous months. And then she calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this world before the the entire world could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Riley. You're not going to lose the love of your life over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>83311018
plot twist: they're both gay
>>
sounds interesting
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.