[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ tell me what I did wrong. >Talking to a girl on tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: God.jpg (337KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
God.jpg
337KB, 1920x1200px
/tv/ tell me what I did wrong.

>Talking to a girl on tinder
>things are going pretty well she's reacting positively to my advances
>decide the time is ripe for asking her out.
>Try to think of a smooth line that'll suck her in to hanging out with me.
>Come up with: "You ever see that movie In Time with Justin Timberlake? Cause we should spend time together."
>haven't gotten a response
>it's been 2 days

What did I do wrong?
>>
>>83310583
hm, only beta men want to entertain women, so there is your mistake
>>
She must've seen it and known you were a pleb
>>
you thought about it too much

cut your losses and try again
>>
Should have done a pun or word play involving her name. Tinder chicks love that shit
>>
>>83311293

OP here: her name is Anallia
>>
>>83311336
Dude the first part of her name is literally Anal. The jokes write themselves. Push the envelope abit. Nothing ventured. Nothing gained.
>>
>>83311336
tell her to commit atrocities in anatolia
>>
>>
>>83310583
you used tinder
>>
>>83310583
It's a casual sex app. It's not for hanging out/watching movies/spending time together.

You set up time to fuck, you fuck, you disappear.
>>
>>83310583
It was too forced. She could tell you're a beta.
>>
>Amanda Seyfried
>Justin Timberlake

Nope.
>>
>>83310583
>Cause we should spend time together."

Right there. Quoted it 5 times so you get it. Don't be so serious about it; this is 2017. You need to be just barely skirting on the edge of "I can't tell if this person even remembers my name" to maintain the amount of distance millenials need.

"There's a movie I wanna see on Friday wyd then?"

That's it. Gives them a clear day that they can easily decline without feeling awkward, and lets the conversation continue for future possible date setups.
>>
>>83310583
she found someone more attractive than you
>>
>>83315089

yeah but the pun was good right? I mean fuck I felt like that joke was a stroke of genius but she's making me feel like a jackass
>>
>>83315467
Its too obscure. You have to not only remember this movie (or eve seen it) also recall enough of the plot to know that time was monetized. She didn't get it.
>>
>>83315813

Why are normies so infuriating?
>>
>>83315861
>Engages with the type of women that make themselves available on a shallow hookup app
>Surprised they aren't connoisseurs of wit

what, exactly, did you expect
>>
>>83316051

>"haha wow anon, that was funny! XDXD come and rail me like my stepdad"

I don't expect much honestly.
>>
>>83316099
Then stop pursuing degeneracy if your frustrated
>>
>>83310583
>wanna get a drink this week?
That's literally all you have to do.
>>
>>83312651
I'm looking for love though :__;
we'll tell people we met at Trader Joe's
>>
I gave up on Tinder after the third time in a row I set plans with a girl and she bailed day of. It would be much easier if they had just never responded instead of expressing intent to meet and then coming up with a lame excuse at the last minute, so count yourself lucky
>>
>>83311336
make a joke about how her name is similar to Animalia
>>
>>83315089
This.
>>
>>83310583
>referencing shitty obscure movie that no one remembers

Someone post the In Time car crash webm.
>>
>>83310583
>Try to think of a smooth line that'll suck her in to hanging out with me.
right about there
>>
>>83317032
what happens if op doesnt drink?
>>
>>83310583
She realised that you were an absolute moron and moved on.

Learn from it. Don't be such a child next time. Just say.. "hey, wanna fuck/hang out?" If she says anything but YES then move on. Girls like to have someone showing them attention. She used you for that.
>>
>>83315861
To us normal people autists like yourself are the annoying ones though.
>>
>>83315467
No-one fucking saw that movie. I only watched it because I'm into obscure cyberpunk/dystopian future shit.
I liked it though
>>
>>83317604
Not our fault he is a fag, just have 3 or 4 beers max, that's nothing. 1 or 2 is just why even bother, 5 or more some people might start getting drunk there.
>>
So if Tinder is shit how do i meet grills?
>>
>>83317582
this
>>
>>83310583

She started thinking about Justin Timberlake and forgot you existed.
>>
>>83310583
no one like justin timberlake
>>
>>83310583
Some Chad Thundercock asked her out and fucked her out while you thought of retarded pickup lines.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.