[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>qt cast >bretty good acting >good soundtrack >kid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>qt cast
>bretty good acting
>good soundtrack
>kid actor have unrealistic taste in music
>nice setting
is this kino?
>>
>>83308454
Yes, it was a fucking great mini series.
>>
I thought it was pretty good. The music was good but yeah sometimes it was used for too long or too often. Maybe that's just me

also - why did they give that Alexander skarsgaard such a massive fake penis? It would have been a pretty tense scene but then you think she's grabbing onto a railing
>>
>>83308454
the acting is terrible (muh ensemble)
the story is terrible (muh epic motherhood empowerment)
the music is terrible (look guys... songs not immediately on the radio)

only thing good was the setting. otherwise it's just washed up "big name" actresses making some Oprah Book Club-tier momcore trash
>>
>>83308559
yeah his dick being that big was comical. Took away from the scene. And the music too. well fuck I guess i just agree with you.

But also Laura Dern and Reese were the best actors in my opinion Skarsgaard for Male actor
>>
File: SharpSeriousBagworm.webm (658KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
SharpSeriousBagworm.webm
658KB, 640x360px
scene1
>>
>>83309355
i didn't even realize this at first holy kek
>>
File: DisloyalSparseGreyhounddog.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DisloyalSparseGreyhounddog.webm
1MB, 640x360px
scene 0 this is kinda hot though
>>
>>83309444
In a show like this it seems like an odd choice to make the abuser have such a huge dong, lol
>>
>>83309488
he showed his real dick in True Blood and all the women were disappointed. Wonder if it was his idea to make it huge.

The true blood thing was years ago but I remember seeing articles about it. Kinda fucked up to be honest but whatever.
>>
>>83309488
If you can close your own hand all the way around so your thumb is or could touch your longest fingers on the other side, it's not actually big. The difference should be even more with someone with smaller hands. But you can see it easily gets swallowed up by her hands there.
>>
>>83309719
I mean even so you can tell that fake dick is huge if you watch both scenes. Maybe it's just the way it was shot where it was confusing and you didn't even know what it was at first
>>
>>83309719
I do that with my thumb and forefinger and that is 6in. I'm only 5in long though. I think 6in is good girth so that and it being longer in the show makes it huge.

Also we're talking about Nicole Kidman. She's like 6ft tall. Probably got man hands.
>>
>>83309777
But it literally isn't 'huge'. It's maybe slightly longer than average, but thin. It's within the normal range of penises.
>>
>>83309926
agree to disagree.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.